The Song

Bubble-gum and Candyfloss

Seunghyun threw himself against the bed the moment he entered his dorm, feeling quite frustrated and annoyed as that stupid sneer of His teacher filled his vision. URGHHH it was reallly starting to piss him off..why couldn't he stop thinking of Jiyong....he'd only known him for like wat, 2 days? and shouldn.t he be happy for Jiyong? he had someone older and responsible looking after him, and they both liked each other like that, Right?

"goddammnit..." Seunghyun breathed out heavily and felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket and he turned around to get it out, opening the lock screen with the slide of his finger and it was an unknown number, 

84465543: Hey, Hyunnie...You okay? :)

Seunghyun: um...who are you?

84465543: I'm Jiyong silly! :P i saw you going outta the cafe after Yongbae hyung came upstage...and you looked depressed,did i do something wrong? :(

Seunghyun sat up and his jaw dropped, Jiyong? Txting him?!

Seunghyun: Jiyong? how did you get my number?!

84465543: hee hee ( ^ω^ ) Yongbae hyung is our teacher and he has all our numbers bubble-gum, DUH :P

seunghyun felt a lump rise in his throat but pushed it back down at the sight of Jiyong's childish innocence. He didnt know what to type back...

84465543: so, you feeling alright? :)

Seunghyun: yea, don't worry about it I just remembered that I needed to go home and do some project, sorry I didn't tell you first..

84465543: haha XD you didn't have to tell me, I was just worried about you! (^O^) well stop by tmr by the cafe after class and sing with me again okay? Looking forward to class with you tomorrow!(≧∇≦)/

seunghyun felt his checks grow hot as he thought about The feeling he got with Jiyong next to him; he smelt like the cafe, like coffee and flour and butter, but that was only when he was really close, really close so that you could hear his heartbeat . That was the contact Seunghyun   yearned for, more of his body in contact with Jiyong...he looked so warm and soft, Yongbae was a lucky guy. This time, Seunghyun didn't doubt himself, he defiantly felt something Jiyong,he just didnt know what it was...yet

**********The Next Day************

Seunghyun lay his head on the desk, dreading the next period, Intrumental lessons. Which means he would have to confront Yongbae again, and the thought of being able to sing with Jiyong was supposed to make him feel better. Well, it didnt and he felt like absolute crap, not being able to get a good nights sleep just thinking about that boy. He was staring out the window beside his piano, waiting for the rest of the class to arrive (he was about an hour early -.-|||), daydreaming and thinking of a song...a song that he could sing for Jiyong....a song about the boy that managed to steal his heart with a simple innocent smile...

he started humming a tune and drummed his fingers on the desk, thinking of words to add to his beat. something that could describe Jiyong in every way..something that was sweet and fuzzy and made u feel all sugary inside. something like...like cotton candy....

"ddaseuhan jeo haessalgwa hamkkae, geudae soneul jabgoseo" (Holding your hand in the warm sunshine,)

lalalalla norel bureumyeo dalkomhan daiteu (We sing Lalalala as we go on our sweet date)

Seunghyun sang out the words softly, the tune going so well as he sat up off the piano bench and grabbed a sheet of paper to write down his geinius, hands trmbling with joy as the lyrics poured into his head.

geudaeran maeumeh seoltang han seupoon
eoneusae kureumcheoreom keojin nae maeum
(One spoon of sugar with your heart
And before I know it, my heart has become as big as a cloud)

geudaeneun somsatang nae mami nogayo
mongshil mongshil geudae bogoman isseodo nogayo
(You’re like cotton candy, My heart melts Just looking at your fluffy face makes me melt)

Seunghyun remembers jiyong's eccentric smile, something so different as compared to other people. his pure innocent voice; "Hiiii bubble-gum!" his stops writing as he lays his head back down and sings the first lyrics once again, running the notes over and over through his head as he made sure it was perfect before placing the lead back on the paper and writing again.

bulmyeon naragalkka sondaemyeon nogeulkka (What if I blow and you fly away, what if I touch you and you melt)
nun kkamppak sarajimyeon neomu ashiweo (I’m so disappointed when you disappear with the blink of an eye)

geudaeneun somsatang ibsurae nogayo (You’re like cotton candy, You melt on my lips)
saljjak immachun geudaewa naragabolkka (Should I fly away with you, our lips gently touching)
geudaeneun somsatang nae mami nogayo (You’re like cotton candy, my heart melts)

mongshil mongshil geudae bogoman isseodo nogayo (Just looking at your fluffy face makes me melt)



kokkeutae ganjilganjil geudaega joaseo, (The tip of my nose is tingly tingly, because I like you) geudaeneun so msatang (You’re like cotton candy)


geudaeneun somsatang ibsurae nogayo
saljjak immachun geudaewa naragabolkka
geudaeneun somsatang nae mami nogayo
mongshil mongshil geudae bogoman isseodo nogayo

(You’re like cotton candy, You melt on my lips
Should I fly away with you, our lips gently touching
You’re like cotton candy, my heart melts
Just looking at your fluffy face makes me melt)

 

nogayo nogayo
I melt, I melt

Seunghyun sat up as he felt a sudden presence at the door of the studio. he shoved the paper hastily into his back pocket as he saw pink hair flash by the window. "Hello Hyunnie! Didn't think you would be here this early..." The pink haired boy smiled and stretched his thin body as he yawned and rubbed his hazel eyes, the afternoon sun reflecting the soft bouncy strands of his Dyed hair. He skipped over to the dumbstruck Seunghyun and sat himself down on the sides of the piano,  giggling chidishly,

"Bubble-gum...Can you pwleaseeee play another song for me?" Seunghyun looked into Jiyong's eyes and swallowed, placing his hands on the cool keys as he nodded and tried to remember the note for any song, but all he could think of was the song he had just written, its innocent harmony replaying in his thoughts as he smelt the faint scent of cookies on Jiyong's shirt run past his nostrils. he had no choice and he made up the keys along the way.

He played and he knew Jiyong was listening, he sensed that. He was smiling too as he hummed along and swayed from side to side, he was enjoying it :D. as he played the last key, he felt a pair of warm arms hook themselves around his upper body and a fuzzy warm heat pressed up against his chest, causing him to blush feverioushly and his hands were jolted off the piano at the sudden impact. a cute familiar whiisper rang in his ears as he felt Jiyong's warm breath by his neck. "Omo...that was amazing gumiee! Thank you...you made that up yourself right? i never heard that before...we should have some lyrics for it! Do you? i wanna sing it pleaweeseee:D" he said, suddenly getting all excited and his eyes lit up with a wild of excitment. Seunghyun watched as Jiyong jumped on his lap and waited patiently, begging for attention as Seunghyun exclaimed, "Jiyong! Careful..." And he grabbed Jiyong's thin hips.... and just as Yongbae through the doors.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HIIIIIII EVRYONEEEEEE XDXDXDXDXD the song was called 'candy floss' by Daesung of bigbang and i thought this song was perfect for this cute little love story this is the URL if u wanna hear the full song :3 Please comment and subscribe for more if u liked this story and check out more at my profile page! :D all my subscribers, AWESOME people :D pls continue to support me :D

~MistressofManga
LINK FOR DAESUNG'S SONG: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAtSXBcfTt4