Chapter 9

What is this feeling?

'Woahhh, This festival looks so cool!' You smiled and looked at Zelo. 'So will we be together or separate into small groups?' Jongup asked. Zelo lifted his hand 'I'm with Her!' And pointed at you. 'Okay the groups will be Monika and Zelo, Vivi, daehyun and yongguk, And lastly Me and youngjae.' Jongup decided.

Zelo took your hand 'Let's go?' You nodded and smiled.

'Where should we go?' 'hmmm..' 'To the haunted house??' 'Noo, it's too scary!!' He laughed 'Nahh, i'll hold your hand, then you'll be safe.' You really didn't want to go there but you did it for Zelos sake.

Zelo bought you tickets and you walked in. You holded Zelos arm as hard as you could.

'Don't worry you're wih me the monsters wont get you, i'll protect you.' Zelo tried to calm you down. And it accually helped.

Suddenly a zombie looking man appeared behind a wall and started chasing you. You started to scream and running away. suddenly You found a corner where was a door to a small, dark, empty room.

'What is this?' Zelo said and looked in. 'Cool a banded room in a haunted house' He walked in 'It doesn't look like it's planned to be visited' Zelo laughed 'It doesn't matter, we're alone now' He smirked. 'This situation reminds me of the earlier today' You blushed but smiled.

He grabbed your waist and placed his forhead against yours and smiled with the cutest smile. You wanted to say ''aaawwwwww'' but didn't cause that would've been just akward.

You were just standing there in the silence.

'aren't you going to do anything?' He smiled and laughed a bit. 'I just want to stare at your beauty and smell your sment' 'You don't smell bad eather' You said and laughed and so did he.