Chapter 3

What is this feeling?

 *Boop* Boop* Booop* *chk*

'Hello? Monika?

'VIVI Hi!!'                

'Omg, why are you so exited. Calm down'

. 'I FUKING can't keep calm Vivi!'

'Why? Did something happen?'

'You bet! You know about the North Korea, South Korea thing right?'

'Of course, who do think i am.'

'....... well'

'OMG Are you serious??Someone came to YOUR School?!'

'He came to our class...'

'HE? He who? I'm so jelaous..'

'The best of them all.. aka. my boyfriend. khrm... I mean....'

'ZELO? omg, you're the luckiest person i ever...'

'Hey Monika!' I heard behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw few of my guyfriends and ZELO coming towards me. 'I gotta go now luvyou bye' *boop* I fixed my hair quickly  'yeahh? what's up?' 'You know he's korean right?' They said and pointed at Zelo. I looked over to zelo and tried not to blush. 'umm, yea i quess' 'Cool, we just tought telling you cause you like korean dudes.' Omg.. He did not just say that.... I was blushing like hell. This time i surely looked so much like a cherry tomato that Zelo would eat me soon. I couldn't talk propely. I made a quick look at Zelo. oh he's looking at me. So i quickly looked away. I had to say something. 'ok, cool. bye'. I could've melted of embarrassment. 'ok cool bye?' what the hell was that?!. 'Kay bye' They said and walked away. Whoo. Luckily they left.

Finaly the school day was over. I walked over to the bus stop next to school. Noo, Zelo came to the same bus stop. I tought that i would always like to be near him, but this is just akward. There were only us 2 in the bust stop. There was an akward silence untill the bus came. The bus was mad full. There were only 2 seats left. I went in first. Oooohhh Noo. Is he gonna sit next to me? He came in, looking for seats. He looked at me and stopped for a second. Then he made up his mind and came sit next to me. OMG What should I do??? mhm.. he smells so nice.. Wait. WHAT? what am i thinking about?? 'Soo, You know who i am?' OMG is he talking to me? I look at him and caught him lookin at me. I looked away and said 'You're Choi joon hong but you want us to call you Zelo right?' He laughed a bit 'I mean do you know who i REALLY am?' 'Didn't that get quite glear already?' I smiled, even tought i didn't want to. He smiled with me, took a deep breath and asked 'Soooo... Am i your Bias?' I could feel him smirking.  'WHat?? Uhh.. No.. I mean.. i don't know......' He was obviously teasing me. He started to laugh at me.I smiled of embarrassment and pounched him playfully.

'this isn't so bad afterall..'