Chapter 4

What is this feeling?

 

Hey all quick message here If i write with this color it is Jeremy speaking. Who's Jeremy? You'll figure it out. ;) Thank you for reading <3 Btw. I'm sorry i'm not a very good story writer,and  for the typos and misspells. The chapter is really short ;-; Mianhae ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Tomorrow, i must look cute!!'  If zelo is going to see me everyday, i must start to make effort to my looks. But now i need beauty sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slammed the alarm off. And got up as quickly as I can. I woke up half an hour earlier than usual. Just to look good for Zelo. 'Zelo you jerk! Doing all this just for you!' I tought to myself. I went to shower, shaved my pits and legs. I washed myself with shower gel that smells like vanilla. Hoping for the smell to stick on me. I put on my skinny jeans and a sweater. -->

I put my hair in braids like so -->

IGNORE THE FACE.

and Just to finish out my look, i put on my favorite beanie.

I don't usually wear mascara but just for zelo today, maybe i could try some. After a long time trying...

 'Whooohhh, all done' I packed my stuff and my jacket with me and went to the bus stop. The bus came really early this time.I got in and  sat next to zelo (even tought it was really hard to make the decission if to sit next to him or not) 'Heeyyy fangirly' i showed my toung to him and slapped his chest. It was valentines day coming, so i really wanted to charm Zelo before that. I had to ask him to be my valentine if he would not. 'You're looking pretty today.. All because of me?' ' Zeloohh, stop teasing me. I don't like you like THAT..' Of course I lied. I hid my face to my scarf to smile by my self. 'Hee, he said i looked pretty...'  

We finally arrived school. I ran to my friends. 'Woow, Monika you look really pretty! Is this because of Zelo?' They said and laughed. I blew to my bangs. 'My whole life isnn't about him guyys..' Again, i lied. We went to outside the classroom waiting for the teacher. I saw Zelo coming towards me. 'Monika, i need to talk to you' You heard your friends saying 'ooooohhhh' Behind you. You smirked back to your friends and asked 'yeeahh what's up jello?' You saw Zelo taking deap breath, also at the same time your heart was beating really fast, until.. 'Heyyy MonMon.' A guy came between me and Zelo. It was a guy called Jeremy who has had a crush on me for the past 5 years. 'What now Jeremy?!' 'Exuce me but we were kind of tal...' 'tsk tsk tsk, let me finish first.' 'Monika, i'm here to ask you something i have been wanting to ask for a while...' 'What?' 'Monika, Will you be my valetine this year?' I was in a shock for a moment. Then something unforgivable happend. Jeremy grabbed my hand pulled me towards him and kissed me. In front of my whole class and friends, in front of zelo. 

'My first kiss went to waste like this.. What will i do now'