Chapter 10

What is this feeling?

You heard you phone ringing. You picked up the phone

'Hello?'

'Monika! Where are you guys?'

'Umm, in the haunted house, why?'

'Didn't you go there like half an hour ago?'

You were mute for a second.

'yeahh but we have been hanging around here for a bit...'

'Okayy, but yeah, Me, daehyun and yongguk are going to eat, do you guys want to come with us?'

You looked at Zelo with an asking face. (Because you were assuming that he heard what she said trought the phone). He nodded.  'Yeah. Where should we meet?'

'We're going to eat at the restaurant called ''Bobby's Fish'', Let's meet there?' 'Um yea sure.' 'Okay, see you there! Oh, by the way, could you tell Jongup, Himchan and Youngjae to come there too? We don't want to leave them here alone, haha'

'Yeah sure Bye!'

*Boop*

'Quess we're leaving now.' 'Aww man' 'He said and smiled. You left the haunted hoiuse and called Younjae, Jongup and Himchan 'Meet us and the rest of the group at a restaurant called ''Bobby's fish'' in 10 minutes, Okay?' 'Okay, I'll see you there!' *Boop* You looked at Zelo.

'So do you have money for a taxi?' ''Aww come on! the restaurant is only like 2 kilometers away from here! 'Well, there's no way we could walk there in 10 minutes.' 'Who said we would walk?' He smirked. You raised your eyebrows to show him your confusion. Zelo pulled 2 skateboards from his backbag. The Other one was new and shiny and other one looked older and used. 'Oh no! I can''t skateboard!' He placed the skateboards on the ground 'I'll teach you'. You were unsure about this but you stepped on the skateboard. Zelo grabbed your waist to help you keep your balance. 'Just kick the ground with your foot to go forward, and if you want to stop, then move your weight to the back of the board.' You tried kicking around with Zelo helping you. It wasn't so hard afterall. 'Let's me try alone.' 'Are you sure?' 'Yeah I'll be fine!' You were accually pretty good at it. He was amazed by your skills. You smiled at him and he smiled back. Then you noticed that he was using the older, used looking skateboard instead of the new one. 'Why don't you use this newer and shinier one?' 'Oh, I bought that one for you, So we could skate around together.' He pointed the board under you and smiled.'Wow... Yo-You bought this for me?' He nodded. 'But hey, come on! We'll be late!' He said and started to skateboard to the direction wwhere the restaurant was. 'Okay... Thanks zelo..'

'Look, Look! The couple is here!' Himchan said and pointed at you and Zelo. You were sure that you were blushing. 'Yahh, They're not the only couple here!' Daehyun said and looked to Vivi. 'Wait what?...' You asked and looked over Vivi who was ignoring your eye contact. 'Ohhh, I see what's going on! Haha.' 'Vivi, You should've told me!' 'You didn't tell me about Zelo eather so!' You all laughed.

 

 

This is excactly the life i've wanted for so long. Thank you god ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey ^^ Thank you so much for reading! Please subscribe or comment if you like! I'm sorry for bad grammar and stuff ;__; But yeah, i'll try to update soon ^^<3 Kamsahabnidaa ~