Chapter 7

What is this feeling?

'What?!' 'The door, i can't open it.' You leaned to the wall and sighed. 'quess we have to wait untill someone comes and saves us'. You are starting to get used to ther dark and spot zelo looking at you. You blush and look down to you shoes. He's eyes just make you so nervous. You were also nervous, cause anything could happen. 'Nervous being alone with me in a small dark closed huh?' He was teasing you. You smirk to him and look away. 'yeaahh.' you sighed. He walked closer to you. You stood up straight 'w'what are you doing?..' He laughed 'i could do anything since we're alone' Then he suddenly started to tickle you 'Hahhahehehehhh . Stop it!' He still continued 'Neverr!' he said and you laughed together. 'Jugulle?? (you wanna die?)' He stopped and looked at you 'wait you can speak korean?' You smiled 'Hangugo jogeum hal su isseoyo (i can speak a little korean)' He smiled 'You're really cool Monika.' 'Yeah, nothing can stop me.' He smirked and walked close to you 'oh, nothing?' 'yeah, nothing' He pushed you against the wall and came close to your face 'w-what is this.' He smirked and kissed you on the cheeck. 'See, i can stop you anytime with my awesome kissing powers.' He said and laughed. 'Psssk, that wasn't even a proper kiss.' He blowed a bit air from his nose. Then he putted your hands behind his neck and his hands on your waist. and kissed you on the lips. He separated your and his lips for a while and looked your eyes from very close silently *wooahh, he's eyes are so deep and beautiful...*, until he kissed you again even deeper. You ruffled his hair. It was so soft. He broke the kiss but you didn't want to stop so you kissed him. You felt him smiling while kissing. You stopped 'whaat?' you asked and smiled. 'I think that was a proper kiss huh?' You laughed and hugged him. It was a long warm hug. You were fascinated by his scent. He stopped hugging you and pecked you cheeck. You both  sat down. You started playing truth or dare because you were bored. 'Truth or dare?' 'umm, truth.' 'hmmmmm, did you talk about me to your friends when i wasn't in your class?' You blushed 'ummmm, yes.. I said that you're from a korean boy band and that..' 'and what?' 'I said you were my boyfriend........' You mumbeld to your scarf. He laughed 'really?' You were quiet 'Did you want me to be your bf?' You were quiet again. 'I can be your bf if you want to...' You looked at him with bright eyes. You smiled like you were the happiest person on earth. You got on your knees, kissed him and then hugged him so tight that he could've choke. 'You seem to want me to be.' 'Yes!

*Saeppalgan usan Chukchugi jeojeun otgwa undonghwa Boilleoreul kkeotda kyeotda Mwol haedo mareuji anha*

It was your phone. You were shocked from the noice. Zelo looked at you mockingly. You just could've called for help, but you forgot that you had your phone with you. You anwsered the phone. 'Hello..?' 'Monika where the hell are you?! we were supposed to meet today, remember?' Oh i forgot. 'Oh, yeah..... but i kinda got locked in to a storage with Zelo.'  'WHAT? Did you guys do anything???!!' You were shocked by her loud voice and you throwed you phone to the floor. Zelo picked the phone up 'Yes, we did do things' He said to the phone. You punched him to his chest. 'Z-z-z-z-z-zelo.. Is that you..?' You stole the phone back 'Yes that was him, now i gotta call for help, so i'll be there in a minute bye' 'but Mo.. *BOOP* You looked at zelo with a '-__-' Face.

He smiled C: