Chapter 8

What is this feeling?

You met Vivi at your favorite coffee shop. You ordered a cup of tea and she ordered coffee. 'So you were ''locked'' in a room with Zelo?' you smirked 'Pretty much..' She looked jelaous 'so, did you guys do something?' She asked and raised her eyebrows. 'Yes Vivi, yes we did.' She wident her eyes. 'Like what??' 'We have kissed already' You were teasing her. She almost fainted. ' you, you're so lucky' You laughed. 'I know she's so lucky!' Vivi looked shocked. You looked behind you. 'Zelo, what are you doing here?' He looked at Vivis shocked face, and waved 'hi i'm junghong' She made a ''dot you think i know that'' face, But waved back. 'Anwser my question' 'I'm here with my hyungs.' You were thinking for a while 'Do you mean the rest of BAP?' Zelo nodded. You and Vivi were so exited. 'Can you bring them here?' He pointed over his shoulder 'They are here' They walked into the coffee shop. They looked so cool. Vivi was in a shock because Daehyun was her Bias. She fixed her hair and tried not to blush. 'Yo, junghong who are these ladies?' Bang Yongguk asked. 'This is my girlfriend' He said and pointed at you. You blushed and saw vivi looking at you angrily cause you didn't tell that you were dating 'and this is... umm..' 'I-I'm Vivi...., Hi' She said and smiled. 'Want to join us? 'Sure!' Youngjae said. 'Daehyun, you can go sit there next to vivi.' You said and smirked to Vivi. He sat next to Vivi and vivi blushed and was hiding her smile.  'How can you know my name?' Daehyun asked. You remembered that they didn't know that you were a fan of theirs. 'oh, ummm...' Zelo laughed and put his hand to your shoulder 'She's a BABY.' 'Baby ? in here, that's amazing!' Daehyun said. 'I heard there is a festival today, at the park near here' Himchan said. 'Cool wanna go?' Zelo asked you 'Um, Sure! Right Vivi?' She nodded and smiled. 'Let's go!'

--------------------

I'm so sorry, i haven't been uptading ;-; 

This chapter is so short but i'm busy with school >< I'll make better soon.