Chapter 6

Our Love Story

 

"W-what?" he said with shock face.
 
"I-I.. W-we need to end this.." she crackingly said and trying to prevent her tears to fall from her eyes.
 
"W-why?" he asked, "Why Tiffany? Did I do something wrong? Tiff please tell me!!" 
 
She remain silent while her head hung down. He grab her shoulder and made her look at him. 
 
"A minute ago you told me you love me then now you're br-breaki-ng up with me??" 
 
"Siwon I---"
 
He cutted her off and yelled, "Tell me!! You love me right??"
 
"Siwon.. I-I'm sorry.." she replied in a low tone almost whispering.
 
"W-what do you mean you're sorry?! Tiff please dont do this.. Please!!" he desperately pleaded and hugged her tightly.
 
"Siwon.. I-I'm really sorry.." she crackingly said and held her tears. She pushed him and turn away from him while tears escape from her eyes. She entered her house not looking back at him cause if she would, maybe she will run towards him, hug him and tell that she do love him but decided to left him, hurt and heartbroken while soaking under the rain.
 
She hurriedly went to her room as her tears are overflowing. She collapse in the cold floor still crying out all her heart. Tiffany wrapped her arms on her knees, burying her head.
 
"I've hurt him.. I'm stupid .. stupid.."she mumbled as her tears keep on flowing on her face.
 
-/-/End of Flashback-/-/
 
"Back to earth captain.." Boa said while waving her hands infront of him. "Are you alright?" 
 
He shrug and said, "Yeah.. Dont worry."
 
She nodded and took a bite of her cake. "So how's Isabel?"
 
"She's fine and she really miss you.." he replied and smile at her.
 
"Aw~ I miss her too..." she said while clasping both of her hands. He chuckled at her sister and said, "Why didnt you tell me that you're going home.. I could've pick you on the airport.."
 
"I know you're busy and FYI, I'm with my husband and our son." she answered.
 
Looking at Boa, you wouldnt know that she's already on her 30's. She has that curvy body that every women envy, a flawless face that every women wants and a loving husband and her only son.
 
"Really? Thats great!" he happily said.
 
She smiled and nodded. "Why dont we have a family gathering.. My family and yours next week."
 
"Okay!"
 
-0-0-0-0-0
"Daddy!!" Isabel excitingly called Siwon and run towards him. He smiled and wrap his muscular arms on his daughter.
 
"How's school?" he asked while carrying her towards his car.
 
"Its fun!! DJ, Alex and I had a great time.." she happily answered as Siwon make her sit at the front seat of the car and fasten her seatbelt.
 
"It seems that you and DJ are pretty close.." he said as he sat on the driver seat and start the engine.
 
"Daddy.. I told you we are just FRIENDS.." she said emphasizing the last word.
 
"Hmm... Thats good.." he replied while giving his daughter a smile. "You are still my little girl okay.."
 
Isabel nodded and said, "Dont worry daddy.. You are always my prince charming..oh and also John."
 
"John? Who's he?" he asked while raising his one's eyebrow.
 
"You dont know him daddy?!" she said while looking at him with disbelief. Siwon shook his head from left to ride.
 
"He is famous child star and also a handsome and caring.." she dreamingly replied. Siwon pouted and replied, "I thought I'm your only one man."
 
"Daddy.. You already had mommy.."
 
He sigh and answered, "You are really grown up girl now.."
 
Isabel only smiled at her father and continue eating her chicken burger.
 
-0-0-0-0-0
"Daddy cant you telp me another story?Please~" she said with her pleading eyes.
 
"Uh-mm!"he shook his head from side to side. "Its already 9.. You still have class tomorrow."
 
Isabel sigh and laid on her bed. As always, Siwon kiss her forehead and say good night. He directly laid on his bed and force his eyes to close but no work. He went downstair to drink some water and decided to stay at the balcony for awhile.
 
As he stare at the dark sky, he smiled as he remembered how he passed all those obstacles. How he was happy remembering those unforgettable and joyful memories and those tragic and sad memories where he learn how to be strong..