Chapter 10

Our Love Story

 

At the cafe, Leetuek, Donghae and Ryewook are waiting for the others to arrive. They entertain theirselves by talking about their married life. Well to be specific, Leetuek and Donghae are the only one who is enjoying since Ryewook is still single after his break up with his first girlfriend, he kept his distance to other girls. He changed for being lively to being cold.
 
"Are you guys going for another honeymoon?" Donghae asked Leetuek while taking a small bite from his food.
 
Leetuek nodded as a reply and cheekily smile at his friend. Donghae make a frown face and sigh, "I've always wanted to go for our next honeymoon but my wifey wont approved it.."
 
Leetuek laugh at him while saying, "Poor you!! But why? Did you do something wrong?"
 
Donghae pouted and just shrug his shoulder.
 
"Heya!!" Top greeted his friends as soon as he arrived. Seeing Donghae and Leetuek smiling widely and greet him back while Ryewook gave him a nod with a bored expression.
 
"So I see, you two are talking about your marriage life.." Top said while he took his sit beside Donghae.
 
"How did yo---"
 
"Duh! Ryewook's face gives me an answer.." Top answered while chuckling at them.
 
Ryewook rolled his eyes. "Shut up!"
 
"Bitter much?" Leetuek said while wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Annoyimg much?" Ryewook talked back.
 
"Jealous much?"
 
"Talkative much?"
 
"Okay! I didnt expect to see you guys fighting here.." a new voice said. The four men look at their side and was welcome by Siwon's raising his one's eyebrow while his two hands are on his waist.
 
"Hey man!" Donghae greeted him first. Siwon smile and sat beside Ryewook.
 
"Took you so long to come here?" Leetuek said while giving him the look.
 
"Sorry guys.. But I still need to drop by at Sooyoung.." he answered and look at Ryewook while saying the name Sooyoung.
 
"I'm not interested in her so please dont look at me like that.." Ryewook said and fake smile.
 
"Yeah right.." Top said with sarcasm while all of them look at Ryewook with a meaningful look.
 
"Come on guys..!! Believe me.. I dont like her! I really dont like her eyes nose lips .. I mean everything!!" Ryewook defensively said while raising up his both hands in the air.
 
"Calm down bro! No need to be defensive.." Siwon said then wink.
 
"Dont shout.. We clearly hear you.." Leetuek answered.
 
"Seriously dude.. Dont be so specific.." Donghae said before putting the whole cookies in his mouth.
 
"Someday.. You'll eat your words.." Top said while sipping his orange juice.
 
"You guys are so..." Ryewook stop while looking at them oddly. "..annoying.."
 
-0-0-0
"Daddy!!" Isabel happily shouted as she run to her dad and hug him.
 
"Hey little girl! Miss me much?" Siwon asked her while carrying her. Isabel nodded and greeted her Uncle Ryewook behind Ralph. Ryewook smile as a reply.
 
"Have you been good girl?" Siwon asked Isabel.
 
"Of course .. I'm always a good girl" Isabel answered.
 
"Where is Soo---"
 
"I'm here!" A lovely woman in her yellow dress and a sweet smile plastered on her face said.
 
"Sooyoungiee~" Siwon called her name and smiled at the young lady. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter"
 
"No problem, Siwon and... What is that guy doing here?!" From being cheerful to her dark and cold expression as she saw her moral enemy.
 
"Don't worry.. I didn't come here for you.." Ryewook said with a sarcasm voice.
 
"I wasn't expecting too.." Sooyoung retorted.
 
"Psh! I hate you.." Ryewook mumbled but having a sharp ear, she heard it.
 
"The feeling is mutual, mister!" she talked back and glared at him.
 
"Some one's having their monthly period~" Ryewook teasingly said and then...
 
 
 
 
 
"OUCH!" Ryewook yelled as he rub his private part, where she kicked.
 
"Serves you right!" Sooyoung said with her victorious smile while Ryewook still keep on rubbing his hurt balls.
 
Siwon watch the two with a unbelievable expression while covering Isabel's eyes. Sooyoung walk near Siwon and he quickly took a step backward while hiding behind Isabel. 
 
She rolled her eyes and said, "Don't worry Siwon.. I won't kick yours.."
 
Siwon only smiled at her but still keep a far distant away from her,in case..
 
"I'm going to kill you!" Ryewook angrily yelled, still covering his private part for defense.
 
"Woah.. I'm scared.." Sooyoung said pretended to be scared. He hissed and was about to answered back when..
 
"HEP! Stop it!" Siwon said while he raised his hand,signaling them to stop fighting. The two immediately shut their mouth.
 
Siwon sigh in relief and said, "We're going now, Sooyoung. Thank you for taking care of Isabel."
 
She smiled and bid goodbye to Isabel and Siwon while a goodbye glare to Ryewook.