Chapter 13

Our Love Story

 

Day pass by so quickly and now sky is covered with twinkling stars. After Isabel sleep, The married couple decided to take fresh air outside their house. They are dipping their feet on the water while sitting and enjoying the moments they have right now.
 
"Chipmunk~" she lovingly said while resting her head on his shoulder.
 
"What again, nerd?" He playfully answered.
 
"Nothing.." She simply said. He chuckle and entwine his hand to her. 
 
"Remember when I propose to you?" 
 
Tiffany nodded and a smile plaster on her face as she remember every detail on how he propose.
 
 
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
Tiffany was waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. They plan to spend some time here at the mall. She check her wrist watch and sigh.
 
"He's ten minutes late..." 
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
"NERD!" 
 
She turn her head around and saw Siwon running towards her.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late.." He quickly apologize as he arrived. She smile as a sign that's its alright.
 
"So where are you taking me?" She asked while cling to his arms. He smiled and said, "Anywhere my nerd wants.."
 
-0-0-0-0
It's already 3 in the afternoon and they are now heading outside the mall. Tiffany notice how tense Siwon was. He kept on looking at his phone and she felt suspicious about it.
 
As they are walking, going to the parking lot when a music starts to play. 
 
 
~ Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard~
 
 
They stop walking as couple starts to do a slow dance in front of them. Tiffany was surprise and Siwon tried to cover his smile.
 
As the chorus starts, many people starts to join dancing and Kate was even more shock when they are pointing her. She turn her head to look at Siwon but he was nowhere to be found.
 
She was about leave when the people dancing are circling around her and was surprise her more when she heard a familiar and husky voice singing...
 
 
~They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will~
 
 
She keep on searching on where the voice came from....
 
And just like those in movies..
 
A man in his blue checkered shirt showed up. She gasp as she saw him walking towards her while singing their love song.
 
~Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday~
 
A smile plaster on both of their faces. She lovingly look at him. The people that surrounds them still keep on dancing in rhythm. 
 
He held her hands and shyly smile while still singing.
 
 
~And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now~
 
 
And as the chorus starts, he joined the others to dance while still singing.
 
 
~Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday~
 
 
Tiffany laugh as she saw him dancing. Everyone know Siwon is a worst dancer in the world but watching at him right now, trying his best to dance, she was touch but at the same time confuse. (a/n: I know Siwon isn't a worst dancer.. just pretend that he is) Why would he prepare this? Not that she doesn't like it but its not even their anniversary or something. 
 
The music ended and Siwon walk near her and hug her. 
 
"What is this all about?" She whisper.
 
He smiled and look at her.
 
"How's my dancing skills? Pretty good huh?" He joked and she laugh including the people, who danced. They are still circling them while holding each others' hand.
 
He inhale some air and said, "We are already.. What? Three years? It's been so long time since we became a couple and I don't want to end it... I want to spend my forever with you..."
 
"Awwww~" The crowd union said. 
 
"I want to be your partner in everything and I want to give you all the happiness in the world, an infinite love that you deserve. If you just let me..."
 
The crowds become silent as they wait him to finish his sentence. She remain silent as she was still confuse about what's happening.
 
He inhaled again and continued, " Just let me be your husband.."
 
He kneeled and she gasp while her eyes become teary. 
 
"Will you marry me?"
 
He open the little pink box and inside of it was a diamond ring.
 
The crowds keep on shouting "yes". 
 
Her tears fall as she nodded and said, "Yes.."
 
He smile in relief and hug her tightly and whisper, "I love you..."
 
Tiffany hug him back and wipe her tears. He look at her and starts to minimize the space between them. As his lips landed on hers, the crowds become wild and starts to shout.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/