Chapter 17

Our Love Story

 

-/-/Flashback-/-/
 
"W-O-W!!!!!" Tiffany said with amazement as she was looking at the scenery in front of them.
 
The man beside her that she called chippy chuckled while looking at her. Don't ask why she gave him that nickname .. It was a very long story and beside I know you wouldn't like to know how she started to call him that. It's creepy.
 
"How on earth did you found this amazing place,chippy?" She asked still admiring the view.
 
"Well.. That's for me to know and for you to find out yourself, nerdy." He answered as he gave her a wink.
 
"Tch! Why just tell me?! Are we on another planet??" She panic at the thought that her husband didn't tell her where they are. He said, he wanted to be a secret and being curious and persistent she want to know and will do anything just to know where they are.
 
Siwon only sigh and walk away going to their car leaving his wife pouting. 
 
"Yah chippy! How can you just walk away like that to me?! " She shouted as she run towards to their car, where he's putting their case on the trunk of their car.
 
"Tiff~ I already told you but you aren't listening.. So it's not my fault okay?" He response, still not looking at her, who just cross her arms still pouting her lips.
 
"Fine! You're not going to tell me?! Then don't expect me to give you a very GOOD and ENJOYABLE night on our honeymoon! Or should I say nightS!!" She said and turn away from him.
 
"Wha-what?! Yah! Miyoung!!" But too late she just went inside their car. He sigh and regretted everything he did. 
Why why why? Why did he ever did that? Now, karma strikes to him that fast and he's going to suffer these three consecutive nights.
 
"What should I do?" He mumbled and heavily sigh as if its his biggest problem. Well his life depended on it... for him..
 
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
"Tiff.." He softly called her name as he look down to see her only peacefully sleeping with her head above his chest and her arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled and softly kiss her forehead.
 
"Good night princess~" he whisper and immediately drifted to his dreamland.
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
As they arrived at their room, Tiffany hastily throw her body to the king size bed. Siwon watch her as he was thinking of what should he do to make Tiffany forget their little fight on the airport and for him to have an enjoyable night later. He needs a plan and must do it before the sun set. He check the time and its only 12 noon. He still have time.
 
"Time to make action to my plan." He mumbled and walk towards his wife and lay beside her.
 
"Tiffany~" He lovingly called her name but she choose to ignore him. She wants to keep the game going and once in a lifetime she wants to win over him. She want to husband more.
 
"Mrs. Tiffany Choi please don't ignore me.." 
 
"I won't talk to you.." She answered pretending to be sulking.
 
"I'm sorry~ Please.. It's our honeymoon .. We should be happy and stop sulking.." 
 
Tiffany turn her face and look at him. He still have a point. She sigh and said, "Fine.. But that doesn't mean you're fully forgiven."
 
He frown and she secretly smile. She knows what her husband thinking and she really wants to more. She did her best to stop herself from laughing or else her plan is going to an end.
 
He sigh and response in a low tone, "Fine.."
 
He stand up and look at her while raising his left eyebrow. Feeling a bit suspicious to his wife. He doesn't know why but.. He had this feeling that she might be playing tricks at him.
 
"What?" she asked feeling nervous to the look he's giving her.
 
He was silent for a seconds and answered it was nothing and made Tiffany sigh in relief.
 
"Miyoung~ You want to have lunch here or somewhere?" Siwon asked and was about to take his shirt off but...
 
"Maybe outsi....Yah!! Don't take it off in front of me!! Go change in the bathroom!!" Tiffany yelled while covering her eyes.
 
He chuckle and an idea pop on his mind. He smirk and walk towards Tiffany, who is still covering her whole face and doesn't know that Siwon was in front of her.
 
"Siwon?" she called his name, making sure he's not there. When she didn't receive an answer she quickly put her hands down and was shock to see him in front of him, half , showing off his well toned abs. Her eyes wandered on his six pack abs. 
 
"How can this guy have abs? He has abs? He has abs...He has six pack abs. He has six pack tight abs.. He has six pack well toned tight .."
 
"Abs?"  He continued while smirking at his wife.
 
"Oh god! Did I said that out loud?!" 
 
"Yeah~ You did." He answered while raising his left eyebrow.
 
She immediately cover and bow down to cover her tomato face. 
 
He chuckle and , " And so this is how you daydream about me? You're always fangirling over me aren't you?" 
 
"Shut up! I'm not!!" She defensively answer, still not looking at him.
 
"Oh really?" He replied in a teasing way.
 
"Just go change in the bathroom Siwon!" she said.
 
"Why? Honey~ We're married.. It's just normal to a married man to do this in front of his wife." He answered with his playful smile. "You should be more comfortable because you'll be seeing this A LOT!" 
 
"Yah!! Shut up ert!!" She yelled and look at him trying to restrain herself not to look at his abs. His well toned abs.
 
He smirk at his wife as he see her blushing face. "ert? Me? Oh really? Who's the one who keeps on describing someone's abs while looking at it and drooling? Hmm?" 
 
"I wasn't drooling!!" She answered.
 
"Defensive much?" He smugly smile at her.
 
"I am not!" 
 
"You are!"
 
"You are so not gonna get 'it' tonight!!" She yelled and walk away, going to the bathroom to calm herself.
 
Siwon watch her as she close the bathroom door and he chuckle.
 
"Now I know your weakness my wifey.." He said and smiled.
 
"Oh god! I sounded like Donghae.." He mumbled and messes his hair before putting a shirt to hide his six pack well toned tight yummy abs ;D
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
 
 
 
 
---------
Oh gawd! I can't believe I write this :O
where is my oh so innocent side?!?! 
haha~ Anyways~~ I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter..  I'm not  really good at writing this.. I :/
Continue reading because there are more to come~!
 
 
And thank you! Thank you very much readers, subscribers, commenters :D I really appreciate it.
Please don't hesitate to comment here okay? 
 
 
Oh! Can someone make a poster to this story? I need it :) To those who's interested and willing to
make me one PM me okay? :D Thanks~!!
 
 
 
La la la love lots ~ HEARTDOT <3
 
 
 
Read. Comment. Subscribe.