Chapter 9

Our Love Story

 

 
Silence occupied the air, an awkward silence. They were now sitting, facing each other. Tiffany was looking at the ground, trying to hide her face while Siwon keep on glancing at her every second. He had notice how pale her face is and how thin her body is right now. He was worried. Is he the reason she is now like that? 
 
He cleared his throat and break the silence by speaking first.
 
"So..uh .. How a-are you?" trying to sound casual although a slight crack from his voice can be heard.
 
"Uhm.. I'm f-fine.. You?" she answered while her eyes still glued on the ground.
 
"I would be lying if I'll tell you I'm okay.." he said making the atmosphere more awkward.
 
The waiter arrived with their food that had been prepared just for them. A friendly smile plastered at waiter's face while gently putting their foods on their table.
 
"Enjoy your dinner." The waiter said then leave.
 
 
The whole plan was a disaster. The thought of the two ex couple's friends. The boys with their girlfriends are watching from afar. 
 
"This is really not working.." Jessica said with a sigh escape from . Donghae put his muscular arm on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile before saying, "Its gonna work~ Have faith on my plan.."
 
"But look at those two.. How can they be together again if they arent talking to each other.." Leetuek said while looking at Siwon and Tiffany, who were busily eating and not daring to talk to each other.
 
"You should expect them to be like that because its their first meet after their break up.." Taeyeon answered that made the others agreed.
 
"But why did Tiffany broke up with him in the first place?" Yesung  curiously asked while looking at Jessica and Taeyeon, who are avoiding making eye contacts to the boys.
 
"Maybe Tiffany has a reason.. I know she still love Siwon.. Just look at the way she look at him.." Dara, Top's girlfriend said, saving the two girls from revealing their top secret. 
 
Their eyes focused again on Siwon and Tiffany. They can see how their faces turn to serious one. How Siwon's mouth continuously speak and how his face looks hurt and clueless. They want to hear what they're talking abouy but decided not to eavesdrop since its their private life.
 
-0-0-0-0-0 
"Tiffany tell me why?!" his voice asked with a firm tone that made her body tense. How can she explain it to him?
 
"Y-you dont need to know.." she uttered, not looking at him.
 
"I NEED to know Tiff! Why are you acting like that?!" he yelled and slam both of his hand on the table. Tiffany look at him with a shock expression. It was her first time to see him angry and that made her scared.
 
She stand up while her head is bowed down. 
 
"I'm sorry Siwon.." 
 
"Stop saying your sorry!! I'm hurting dont you know that?!! These past days are nothing but hell to me!! I tried to forget but still I cant!! What do you want me to do??huh!" Siwon shouted as the tears started to flow down.
 
'I'm also hurting.. But I need to do this.. I dont want to be selfish..' those words Tiffany wanted to say but doesnt want to speak up. 
 
"I.. I love you.. I truly love you but I dont know if you even loved me.." he said, mumbling the last words. 
 
"I've loved you Siwon.. But I dont want to hurt you.. I'm so sorry.." she said with a cracking voice as she held her tears from falling down.
 
They remain silent. Siwon was sobbing and no matter how he hide, Tiffany could hear it and it makes her heart breaks.
 
"I'm sorry Siwon..but this is the best way for you to forget about me.. I love you.. Goodbye.." she mumbled to herself as she walk away leaving  him with an unfixed broken heart.   
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/