Chapter 8

Our Love Story
 
Laughter cover the silent place. The reunited "brothers" are busily talking about their crazy but fun lives.
 
Donghae look at his watch and mumbled, "They should be here by now.."
 
"Who?" Siwon asked as he was sitting next to Donghae.
 
"I'll text them.." Ryewook suggested and get his phone while Donghae ignored Siwon and kick Leetuek's foot under the table. Leetuek groan in pain and glared at Donghae,before looking at Siwon and Top, "Why dont we go upstair to explore your  new restaurant Top?"
 
Top nodded as Yesung already told him about the plan. "So shall we go?" 
 
Siwon and Leetuek stand up while the others busily looking at their phone.
 
"Are you guys going to join?" Siwon asked, the only one who is clueless of what is going to happen.
 
The three remaining boys shook their head. "We'll catch you guys later.."
 
"Okay.." Siwon nodded then head to stairs while Leetuek look at them giving them a call-me-when-they-are-here look then march his way towards Siwon and Top.
 
 
After a minutes of waiting, Leetuek received a call from Ryewook that the main guest have already arrived and is now in the ground floor of the restaurant.
 
"Uhh.. Top I'm hungry.. Can you cook something for me?" Leetuek said.
 
"What? Just go ask my pers---" Top was cutted off by Leetuek grabbing his arms and drag him downstairs.
 
"Just wait there.. We'll be back!! Stay there!!" Leetuek yelled before disappearing in Siwon's sight.
 
Siwon remain on his position while scratching the back of his head because of confusion. He head to the balcony of the restaurant and was suprise to see a table covered with white table cloth on top of it was petal of roses and a candle. The ground is covered by sparkling little things.
 
"What the heck is this?" Siwon mumbled while observing the surroundings. He check the time on his watch that was given by Tiffany on his birthday last month. The sun was about to set since its already 5:40. 
 
'Is this the plan that they've been planning? Are they setting me up for a blind date?!' Just by thinking about that made him sigh. 
 
"Now who's the girl they are going to pair with me?" he muttered underneath his breath.
 
"Siwon?" a melodious and enchanting voice called from behind. 
 
He freeze, not knowing what to do. But her voice, the comforting and sweet voice that can make even the stingiest of strangers warmed up to her immediately, especially him. Just by hearing her voice, his legs felt jelly and wanted to give up. Its been only weeks but he was longing to hear her comforting voice and to see her flawless face. 
 
He turn around, facing the lovely lady.
 
'Should I smile? Or should I be cold to her? What should I do? Brain please work!!' 
 
He inhale the fresh air and exhale making his self calm. He look deeply into her brown eyes, that was full of sadness.
 
He opened his mouth trying to find the right words to say but only one word came out, her name.
 
"Tiffany.."