Chapter 7

Our Love Story

 

7 Our Love Story
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
Its been weeks since the break up happen and they havent seen or contact each other. Siwon spent his time making his self busy by over working that made his friends worried about him. Tiffany, on the other hand, hide her true feelings by smiling brightly to people as if nothing happen and its also making her friends worried.
 
"Dude.. Lets go clubbing." Leetuek said as they were hanging out on Siwon's office.
 
"I'm busy.." he simply replied not looking at Leetuek.
 
"Dont be such a KJ.." Donghae said.
 
"KJ? Whats that?" Yesung cluelessly asked. Ryewook knock his head.
 
"Ow! What was that for?!" Yesung yelped and glared at Ryewook.
 
"Gosh Yesung.. When will you grow up?" Leetuek said.
 
"Why? Is it wrong to ask whats KJ?" Yesung mockingly asked.
 
"Kill joy.." Ryewook said while looking at Yesung.
 
"Kill joy? What about that?" Yesung cluelessly asked again and instead of just Ryewook, Leetuek and Donghae also knock his head.
 
"Ow!! It hurts!" Yesung complain while rubbing his head.
 
"Serves you right.." Donghae muttered.
 
Siwon only look at them with a blank face and stick his eyes on the paper infront of him again. The four men sigh while looking with concern to their friend.
 
"Aha! I think I know what to do!!" Donghae said just enough for the three to hear.
 
"Spill!" Leetuek said. They lean in as Donghae whisper his plan.
 
"You sure about this?" Leetuek unsurely asked.
 
"I know Siwon will kill us after this but this is the only way.." Donghae replied.
 
"Donghae's right we need to do this.." Ryewook said and half-smiled.
 
"So are we going to start the plan now? I'm ready!!" Yesung excitingly yelled and that made Siwon look at them.
 
"Plan? What plan?" Siwon asked them. Leetuek, Donghae and Ryewook glared at Yesung, who is covering his mouth.
 
"Its about.. uh.. Our reunion.." Leetuek said with his lame excuse but Siwon seems to believe it.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
 
~So tell me girl if everytime we to-o-ouch You get this kind of ru-u-ush~
 
"Hello?" Siwon answered his phone.
 
"Hey man! Hold on.. Ryewook want to join.." the other man said.
 
"Ayo~!" Ryewook said on the line.
 
"Heya!!" another voice join their phone conversation.
 
"Hey Fishy.." a new voice said.
 
"Shut up Leetuek!" Donghae said and Siwon can now imagine the annoyed face of Donghae.
 
"Yeah yeah!!" Leetuek answered. "Whats up guys.. Its been a long time since we havent seen each other.."
 
"Yeah.. I know right but by the way.. Where's Yesung?" Ryewook replied.
 
"He is in China for honeymoon~" Top said.
 
Top, also the part of their group called The Irresistable Men. Yeah kinda lame. Siwon and Top disagreed at first but the three boys insist because they said its attracting and one of kind name.
 
"Honeymoon again? I should really tell my wifey to go for our another honeymoon.." Donghae said in a low tone. The boys awkwardly laugh.
 
"Dude just keep it yourself okay.. " Siwon said while clearing his throat.
 
"Whatever.." Donghae mumbled.
 
"When are we going to meet.. Come on I miss you guys.." Leetuek said, faking sob.
 
"How about tomorrow?  Since Dara and my son are having their mother-son day.." Top replied.
 
"Aw~ Thats cute~~" Ryewook said.
 
"Ugh! Stop that I'm feeling gay.." Leetuek complain.
 
"Tomorrow will be great.. I'll just tell Jessica about this.." Donghae half-whisper.
 
"By the way, why are you whispering?" Siwon asked Donghae. Since their conversation  start, he is using his low voice.
 
"Oh.. I dont want to wake my wifey here.." he replied.
 
"Then go out to your room..Where's your brain man.." Leetuek said more like shouting.
 
"Shh~ Dont shout! And I dont want to leave my wifey here." Donghae said.
 
The others just laugh at him. They ended their conversation since their wives are complaining of how loud they are. Leetuek, Top and Donghae hang up first leaving Ryewook and Siwon.
 
"So when is she going home?" Ryewook asked.
 
"Maybe next week.." Siwon simply replied.
 
"Aw~ Poor you.." Ryewook said. "So who's gonna take care of Isabel tomorrow?"
 
"I guess I'll let Sooyoung take care of my daughter.."  
 
"Her? Oh come on.." Ryewook said in a sarcasm way.
 
"She's not that bad.." Siwon convincingly said.
 
"Yeah right! She's so good that she even spill juice all over my favorite shirt!!" he was now in bad mood just trying to remember him and Sooyoung incident.
 
"Calm down man thats why you are still single and not married.." Siwon playfully said.
 
Remembering the day when Victoria, Ryewook's ex girlfriend broke up with him it was EPIC. Ryewook cried for like what? 3 weeks and keep on drinking and drinking not beer but water. 
 
"Shut up dude!!" Ryewook annoyingly said.
 
"Hahaha..Okay..haha.. I'll stop.." Siwon replied while restraining himself to laugh.
 
"Like you didnt cried when Tiffany and you broke up.." Ryewook teased back.
 
"But hey! Atleast I'm married.." Siwon answered.
 
"Yeah.. Whatever.. I'm sleeping now.. Night man.." Ryewook said while yawning.
 
"Same.." Siwon replied and ended their phone conversation.
 
Siwon sigh, still not sleepy. He lean on the railings while his mind starts to fly elsewhere.
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
"Come on.. I know you are so gonna love it!!" Ryewook exclaim and the other four are pushing him inside the the restaurant.
 
"But I dont want to!!" Siwon stubbornly yelled while fighting back, trying to free his self from their tight grip.
 
"Come on have some life!!" Donghae said.
 
"Get off me!!" Siwon shouted again.
 
"Not gonna happen.." Leetuek answered still pushing and holding Siwon with all their might for him not to escape.
 
"I wanna go home!!! Let go of me!" Siwon continuously shout as they enter the restaurant. Good thing there was no one in their but then again no one is in the restaurant? Hmmm. Weird (=__=')
 
"Come on dude! You're gonna love this!!" Yesung smiled full of confident. "Wait let me check if he's here."
 
Ryewook, Donghae and Leetuek force Siwon sit on one of the chairs.
 
"You guys are really annoying!" Siwon complain while messing his hair. The boys rolled their eyes and just sigh.
 
"Come on.. They can't be that bad.." a manly voice can be heard at Siwon's back.
 
"Dude!!" "Hey! We miss you!" "You're already here!!" the three boys shouted while running towards that man and gave him a bear hug. Siwon turn his head and look at the guy who is wearing a plain tee and a pants. Siwon suprised face made the man walk near him and patted his shoulder.
 
"Miss me much?" the guy playfully said while wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Top.." the only word came out to Siwon's mouth with a shock but happy face.
 
"Yeah.. The one and only.." he replied and smiled.