Chapter 11

Our Love Story

 

-/-/ Flashback -/-/ 
Siwon rushed to the hospital as soon as he received Donghae's message that Tiffany has been hospitalized. He runs fast going to the fourth floor and as soon he saw his friends, he panted and run towards them.
 
"Whh.. Where is she?" he asked in a worried tone while still having a hard time to breath.
 
"Relax, bro.." Leetuek said, looking concern to his friend.
 
"Here's water.." Ryewook said while giving him a bottle of mineral water.
 
Siwon ignore them and ask them again, "Where is Tiffany? What happen to her? How is she?"
 
His friends are unable to answer as they avoid Siwon's  gaze. They didn't how to tell their friend without hurting him. 
 
Siwon sense something, something that his friends were hiding away from him.
 
"Don't make me ask again. Where is Tiffany?" he angrily shouted and made them flinch.
 
"Uh.. Siwon.." Jessica stutteringly said.
 
"She is still in emergency room and..." Taeyeon calmly answered.
 
"Why? What happened to her?" Siwon asked, controlling his voice, not to be loud again.
 
"She uhhh..fainted.." Donghae replied.
 
Siwon was about to ask again when the doctor went out the emergency room and walk towards them.
 
"Are you all related to Ms. Hwang?" The doctor in his mid 50's kindly asked.
 
"Yes, we are her friends.." Top answered.
 
"Uhh.. Where is her parents?" The doctor asked again.
 
"Her parents are on their way here.." Jessica politely answered but still, a worried expression plastered on her face.
 
The doctor nodded and said, "Ms. Hwang is now fine but please don't make her overwork and stress is not good for her condition right now. She also needs to eat well.. It also helps her condition not to be worsen."
 
"Doc? What condition are you talking about?" Siwon asked.
 
"Uhh.. You didn't know?" The doctor asked him back and looked at the others with a you-didn't-tell-him look. The others shook their head while Siwon cluelessly looked at them.
 
The doctor sigh as he looked at Siwon and said, "Young man, your friend has a leukemia."
 
Siwon looked at him with a shock face and can't believe of what he just heard. His tears that he's been helding back fall into his eyes.
 
"This can't be true.." 
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
"Oh .. Sh*t!" Siwon cursed as he messed his hair. "Nightmare again.."
 
He went downstairs and directly went to the kitchen to drink some water. He then went to the living room and turn on the television but eventually his mind drifted to something.
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
It's been weeks since Siwon knew about Tiffany's condition. He always visit Tiffany with a bouquet of flowers and bunch of fruits for her to eat but Tiffany will always coldly reject it and shoo him away. Being persistent and stubborn, Siwon still visit her.
 
Siwon made his way to her room and greeted every nurse he see, as he already knew them. He twisted the knob and open it with a smile plaster on his face, expecting to see a blank face from her but he was welcome by a plain and empty room.
 
"Where is she?" he muttered and directly went to the garden, the only place that she will always be.
 
He smile as he saw a young lady near the fountain, sitting alone and dipping her hand on water, playing with it.
 
"Mind if I join you?" Siwon asked as he immediately sat beside her, not waiting for her answer.
 
Tiffany remain silent and stop playing. She look at him with unreadable expression.
 
Siwon smiled at her. She faintly smiled as a reply and remembered what her doctor and she talked about. She sigh.
 
"Any problems? I can lend you my ears.." Siwon said. 
 
"Why are you here, Siwon? Aren't you tired coming here everyday? Aren't you tired seeing me like this everyday?" She asked with her sad face.
 
He genuinely smiled and simply said, "Nope."
 
"Siwon, please don't make this to hard for both of us.." Tiffany sigh then continued, "I have leukemia and even myself didn't know if I'll stay long.. Siwon.. I'm begging you.. Please don't come here anymore. I don't want to hurt you.." 
 
Siwon looked at her in a serious expression. "I love you and I won't leave you alone in this kind of situation. Tiff, I will do anything just to see you not hurting like this.. Just let me stay by your side."
 
"Please.. Just forget about me and move on.. I'm ill and I'm going to die.. Just leave me and enjoy your life.." Tiffany said, controlling her voice not be shaky and held her tears back.
 
He shook his head and held both of her hands as tear escape from his eyes. "I won't leave you even if you will say mean things to me.. I won't leave you alone. I will stay by your side.."
 
"Siwon..."
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
"Siwon.."
 
"Hmmm..." he lazily answered not wanting to open his eyes.
 
"Siwon.." The lovely voice called his name again.
 
He hesitatingly open his eyes  and was surprise to see a beautiful lady in front of him, smiling.
 
"You're back?! 😯😯" 
 
"Uh yeah.. Miss me?" The lady said with a smile still on her face.
 
Siwon immediately pull her towards him and she landed on his wide chest. He kissed the top of her head and tightly hug her.
 
"Soooo much that's making me insane looking for you every night.." He answered.
 
She chuckled as she look up at him, " I told you not to miss me much.."
 
He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. 
 
"Why are you sleeping here anyway?" She asked.
 
"I.. I don't know?" he answered. 
 
"Aigoo~ Where's Isabel?" She asked again as she knock his head.
 
"She's already sleeping.. And you, why didn't you tell me you're going home tonight.. I should had pick you up at the airport.." He said and pinch her nose.
 
"I wanted to surprise you~" she replied while pouting.
 
"Don't pout or I'll kiss your lips until it'll swollen.." He teasingly said.
 
She immediately cover her lips and he pouted.
 
"You don't want my kiss?" He asked.
 
She smiled and lean in. She minimize the space between them and gently put her lips on his. She gently kiss him and was about to break it when he pulled her again and cupped her face with his two hands. She was shock at first but eventually responded then snake her arms on his neck. Looking at them that her,who is sitting on his lap and both of them enjoying the time of their lives. 
 
They broke the kiss as they needed air. They panted while looking at each other. Their foreheads touches each other. They smiled and he kiss her cheeks.
 
"Next time, don't go on a vacation with Taeyeon.. She's taking you away from me .." He said while pouting.
 
"It's just a week.. Is that too long for you huh?"
 
He nodded and hug her tightly.
 
"I love you Tiffany~" Siwon lovingly said.
 
"I love you too, Siwon~"