Chapter 16

Our Love Story

 

 
 
He watch as his wife happily entertain their guests with lovely smile plastered on her face. He still can't believe that this day onward his going to be her husband, the thought still won't leave on his mind that he unknowingly smile. 
 
"Enjoying the view much?" 
 
He look at the direction where the voice come from and surprise to see Jessica.
 
"Oh." The word came out from his mouth.
 
Jessica went near him and diverted her eyes to where her best friend is.
 
"She's beautiful.." He mumbled but unknowingly Jessica heard it.
 
"Hmm. She is.." She said.
 
He look at her with a embarrass face and said, "You heard?"
 
"I thought you know I have sharp hearing?" She playfully answered. 
 
He smiled and nodded and they remain silent for a moment.
 
"Take care of Tiffany well.. I want you to make her happy and never let those smile fade in her face.." She said breaking the silence while looking at her best friend, busily talking to their guest.
 
"I will. Don't worry.." He answered.
 
"You should be! Or else your dead to me." She said as she lightly punch Siwon on his arm.
 
"As if you're stronger than me.." He mockingly said and stick his tongue out.
 
"Don't be so sure of yourself, horsey.. I won gold medal when I was still on taekwondo team." She boastfully said.
 
"Oh really?" He replied, not believing to whatever Jessica said.
 
"Want me to prove you?" She look at him with a smirk on her face. 
 
"Well.. Maybe next time.." He said as he look back at the scary woman beside him.
 
"Scaredy cat." She mumble. 
 
"I am not!" He protested.
 
"Whatever you say.." Jessica talk back and poke her tongue out at him.
 
He mumbled something underneath his breath and secretly glared at her.
 
The two stayed silent as they keep on watching Tiffany, happily talking to her parents.
 
"She easily got jealous even just a small things, so try to stay away from other women .. She always want to go to Macau and Japan. When she's mad or jealous .. She tends to eat a lot. She always wanted to try zip line with someone special .. Her heart is fragile so try not to break it even once." She said in a serious tone. 
 
She look at Siwon and continued, not letting him to ask.  "Those things that you still don't know about her.. Well there are many but don't want to tell you.. "
 
"Thanks.." He said.
 
"You should be." She replied, not the reply he expected from her.
 
He gave her an unbelievable look and she just shrug her shoulder.
 
"Now I know where did Donghae get that attitude of him.." He playfully said.
 
"What attitude?" Donghae in on their conversation.
 
"Nothing!" Siwon quickly said and smile at him.
 
"Tch! Stop smiling like that .. It's creeping me out." Donghae replied as he wrap his arms on his wife waist and rest his chin on her bare shoulder.
 
"Can't you two stop being PDA on my wedding day?" he irritatingly said while looking at the couple beside him.
 
Jessica and Donghae look at each other then to him with a playful smile plastered on their faces.
 
"What? You're going to smile to me like that whole day??" He annoyingly asked but instead of talking back they keep on laughing.
 
"Yah!! What's so funny??" He asked them.
 
"You!" They said in unison and continue laughing.
 
"Yah!! Do you guys want to be kick out here?!" He shouted at the two.
 
"As if you can." Donghae said and stuck his tongue out.
 
"I can because its my wedding day." He said but the couple ignore him and still keep on laughing to unknown reason.
 
"Annoying couple.." He muttered and quickly left the two and directly went to Tiffany.
 
 
 
"Hey.." He said in a low voice as he hug her from the back. 
 
"You look pissed... Why?" Tiffany asked as she turn around facing him. He just shrug his shoulder.
 
"I'd rather not talk about it.." He answered and pouted.
 
She chuckle as she hung her arms on his neck. 
 
"It seems that those two keep on annoying you.." She said while pointing at the "annoying" couple.
 
"Well what's new about that?" He answered and that made her laugh.
 
"Yah! Are you laughing at me??" He said pretending to be angry.
 
"You are always been bullied by those two and you can't even fight back.. Aigoo.. " She said in between her laugh.
 
"I expect you to comfort me not to laugh at me.." He said and begun sulking.
 
"And now you're sulking?" She said while raising her left eyebrow.
 
"What if I am?" He answered as he crossed his arms. "What will you do?"
 
She chuckle on how her boyfriend ... I mean HUSBAND and said, "Sorry about that. I was just joking.. "
 
But he still keep his sulking mode on and look away from her. 
 
"Oppa.. I'm so sorry.." She said and made him turn towards her. He keep his mouth shut , waiting for her to say those words he expected.
 
"Siwon.." She called his name again but he ignore it. " Sorry Oppa... Please.. I'm going to do everything you want me to do.."
 
As she finished her sentence he smirk and look at her. 
 
"Everything?" He asked, trying to restrain his self from smiling.
 
She quickly nodded. "Everything."
 
"Hmmm..." He pretend to think and then not a second a smirk plastered on his face. He begun wrapping his muscular arms around her slender waist. "Kiss me."
 
She look at him with a surprise face. "Right now?" 
 
He nodded.
 
"As in right now ? Here? In front of many people?" She asked again.
 
"Yes , yes and yes.." He coolly answered.
 
"But.."
 
"Why? Are you shy? Or you don't want to?" He said as he tried to act hurt.
 
"It's not that Oppa.. It's just.. There are many people.." She answered while biting her lower lips and Siwon find it attracting or should I say tempting? 
 
"Why? They already saw us kissing by the way.." He simply said.
 
She sigh and look around, checking if someone watching them. Assuring that no ones paying attention to them. She quickly lean in and decided to give him a quick peck on his lips but as her lips was about to leave his, he quickly push her towards him and deepen their kiss. For a second, she was too shock to response to his kiss but eventually she kiss back. Who wouldn't be? Him with his irresistible lips that is hard for her to resist and they ended doing their own business in their own little world not minding if someone is watching. He tighten his grip on her waist as her arms comfortably hang on his neck.
 
He pull his lips one centimeter away from her. They both look at each other's eyes and as a smiled appear on their faces. 
 
"Am I forgiven? " She asked him.
 
"Mmm.." He answered with his smile.
 
He was about to lean in and give her a quick peck when they heard an applause .
 
They quickly look at their surroundings and just realize that the guests are watching them while doing their own business. The crowds keep on clapping with their teasing smile.
 
 
*Click*
 
 
*Click*
 
 
*Click*
 
 
 
"What the??!!" Siwon muttered underneath his breath as he see their friends , who keep on smiling widely at them while holding their own cameras and phones . 
 
"Sh*t." He muttered again as Tiffany lower her head down because of embarrassment.
 
 
"Cheers for the newly wed couple!" Leetuek shouted while raising his wine glass. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
I am very sorry for a late update. I was very busy (=___=)
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter..
And Sifany story is about to end.. I think ..
Who's love story should I write next?
 
HaeSica , Taetuek, TopDara?