Chapter 5

Our Love Story

 

 
Siwon look at his side, seeing Isabel sleeping with her tongue stuck out. He parked the car infront of their house and carry his daughter going to their house. He laid her in her bed, before leaving he softly kiss her forehead. Siwon went to his room and hastily went to take a quick bath. After changing his clothes to comfortable ones, he throw his self into the king size bed and slowly close his eyes.
 
-/-/Flashback-/-/ 
Its been months since their first anniversary happened and the couple decided to take their break and went to the wonderful island, the Jeju Island. 
 
"Hurry up now!!" Tiffany excitingly said to Siwon while dragging him outside the airport.
 
"Slow down.. I'm carrying our luggage" he complain but Tiffany seems not to mind it and keep on jumping like a five years old child. Swion can only chuckle at his girlfriend's dorkiness.
 
-0-0-0
"Waahh~~ Its so beautiful in here.." Tiffany dreamingly said while looking around, admiring the scenario, "I want to swim now!"
 
He chuckle and said, "Later.. We still need to fill your empty stomach.."
 
She pouted and replied, "Fine.."
 
Siwon hold her hands and lead their way, going to the near restaurant.
 
"Bye bye beach.." Tiffany sadly said with her pouting face while turning back, waving at the beach.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
"Daddy?" a soft voice called him from the door.  He look at his daughter gently rubbing her eyes. She walk towards him and sat next to Siwon on his bed.
 
"Whats the matter?" he worriedly asked his daughter as he gently her back.
 
"Nothing.." she mumbled as she lay beside her father. Isabel hugged her little caterpillar that was belonged to her mother given by Siwon when they went to Jeju Island.
 
Speaking of which, shall we continue the story?
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
Tiffany dragged Siwon all the way to the little Lotte World in Jeju Island. (Just made up the LITTLE LOTTE WORLD IN JEJU ISLAND ^__^V)
 
"Chipmunk look!! Lets ride that one!!" she excitingly said while pointing at the teacups ride. Siwon look at her with an are-you-serious face and she only smile at him while giving him her most infamous eyesmile. Siwon sigh and just followed her going to those big teacups ride.
 
0-0-0-
"God~ I-I s-swe-swear .. I-I w-wont r-ide on th-that thi-thing.." Siwon trembling said while panting. Tiffany laugh at him and Siwon only gave her a glare.
 
"Oh gosh Siwon..hahaha" she said while still laughing.
 
"Stop laughing! You should comfort me or hug me but look at you.." he said, pretending to cry.Tiffany bit her lower lips to restrain herself from laughing and sit beside him.
 
"You should have told me that you're afraid of heights.." she said. Siwon innocently look at her and replied, "But I want you to be happy..the way your eyes twinkle just by looking at the roller coaster.."
 
She smile while looking at her sweet and loving boyfriend. How lucky can she be right now, having a caring boyfriend like him? He will do everthing just to make her happy.
 
"Stupid~" she said while knocking his head.
 
"Ow.." he said while rubbing his head, "I expect a kiss or a hug from you but all I receive is a knock from head.." he added while frowning. She was still smiling and made Siwon look at her weirdly. 
 
"Whats wrong with you? Are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked her then touch her forehead.
 
"I'm fine chipmunk.." she answered but a smile still plastered in her face.
 
"Aish~ You're really weird.." he said while giving her a puzzled look, "Lets just eat..maybe you'll be back to normal.."
 
He stand up and offered his hand to Tiffany. She gladly accept it and stand up but the suprising part for Siwon is that.. She kissed him and said with her enchanting voice, "Thank you chipmunk~"
 
-/-/ End Of Flashback -/-/    
 
Back to work, Siwon was busy signing and reading an endless papers that pile up on his desk plus a meeting to attend later made him feel headache. How he wish she could be there to take care of him.
 
"Sir, our client had call.." his secretary said while entering his office, "he said he want to cancel the meeting since he had some business to attend.."
 
'Finally! A break! I can now have my rest' he smile just by thinking of that thought. His secretary had just leave when his phone rang.
 
~Here we go take my hand. Theres a world out there that we should see~
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hey Siwonniee!" a female voice answered.
 
"Uhm..who ar--" 
 
"Its me Siwon.. Your one and only.." she replied in a happy tone. Siwon smiled as he recognize the voice.
 
"How are you?" he asked.
 
A laugh can be heard in another line and the woman answered, "Well come here at Cupid Cafe so that you'll know if I'm okay or not.."
 
Siwon's smile even more widen as he said yes and directly drove at the Cupid Cafe.
 
-0-0-0-
"So how are you? Its been what? Three years since we havent met?" he said while looking at the lady infront of him.
 
"Yeah.. I know right.." she replied."But still I'm not forgiving you for not attending at my wedding six years ago! My very own little brother!!"
 
"Look.. I'm sorry about that Boa noona but you know I'm suffering of you know.." he said trying to avoid the subject. Boa rolled her eyes and just nodded, understanding her brother wanting to avoid the topic.
 
"But lil bro.. It was long time ago.." she said.
 
"I know.." he simply answered, "I just dont want to remember those bad memories.."
 
-/-/ Flashback-/-/
Its another same old day for everyone and the streets are now crowded. People are going to their own destination and the stores are busy preparing theirselves for another busywork day but a young man is sitting near the lake waiting for someone.
 
"Hey.." a girl greeted with a hint of faint tone.
 
He genuinely smiled at her and gesture her to sit beside her. She faintly smile at him.
 
"You look pale.." he worriedly said while looking at her pale face like white paper. "Are you okay?"
 
"I'm fine.." she weakly answered and rest her head onto his shoulder.
 
"Oh really?" he said with a hint of sarcasm. "Tell me.. Are you sick?"
 
"I-I'm fine.. Dont worry.." she said trying to sound convincing but to him it didnt. He just keep his mouth close and to wait for her to personally say it.
 
-0-0-0
The long tiring day is finally over, Siwon decided to company Tiffany walking going to her house. They remain silent and their footsteps and breathing can only be heard. As they were infront of her house, they stop and look at each other.
 
"Good night nerdy.. I'll see you tomorrow.." he softly said while kissing her forehead. She hug him tightly not wanting to let go. He was shock but return the hug.
 
"I love you.." she mumbled to herself but didnt know that Siwon heard it.
 
"I love you more nerdy.." he said and a smile tug on his face. But somehow, he felt weird. He feel something will happen, something he wouldnt like but decided to shrug that thought.
 
As they break from their hug, Tiffany took a deep breath and said, "..Siwon.. I-I tthhink..w-we should end this.."