You Touch My Heart- Junhyung

My memories

How can I cook in his kitchen when I didn't know what's his favourite? He said he eat anything,but some guys are lying. I know,I watch it on TV. Should I ask? No... Making him surprised with my cooking talents is the bomb! Hehee.. 

 

Hara   : Omo! *surprised when Junhyung hold her waist again*

Junhyung: Having a hard time cooking?

Hara    : Annyi.. I already ordered some spicy chickens and pizza,in case you can't eat my cooking.

Junhyung: Bwo?? Hahahahaha.. I told you I ate anything. Don't be hard on yourself.

Hara    : Why aren't you watching the television? 

Junhyung: I'm trying to help my girlfriend. Hehee

Hara    : Ya,since when I'm your girlfriend? 

Junhyung: Huh? I thought.. earlier we.. *letting go of her waist

Hara   : I'm just kidding,honey.  *kissing his lips with a long kiss and Junhyung kissed her back

 

Hara breaks the kiss and asked him to wait in the living room while she's cooking. She cut the veggies, stir fries the mushroom,added some soybean paste and water to make the broth of the mushroom before adding some kimchi and prawns. The aroma of Hara's cooking makes Junhyung smile broadly. The bell rang. The delivary guy is standing with his hands full with Hara's orders. Junhyung pay for it and headed to the kitchen. Hara finished up her cooking already and is looking at the fridge. Junhyung lift both his eyebrows in confusion.

 

Junhyung: Something wrong?

Hara     : Nahh.. I'm waiting for the ice-cream to be ready.

Junhyung: Ice-cream?

Hara     : Yeppp! I got your vanilla ice-cream in the fridge and blended it with some fresh strwaberries. Then,i made some strawberry sauce and pour it on the ice-cream.

Junhyung: Nice! By the way,I got this.. *handing over the plastics on his hands. 

Hara    : Thanks! Wow.. It still warm.. I'll serve this first on the plte. Meanwhile,you can sit down,honey.

 

Junhyung sat down and stare at Hara,who's busy scooping the rice into their bowls. She make a perfect wife-thought Junhyung. Hara joined him at the table and waits for Junhyung's reaction on the foods. He hesitates at first after tasting the foods. Hara's face turned gloomy. Junhyung smile secretly and said " It's perfectly done,sweety. It's delicious". HAra's eyes wide open and looked surprised. She tasted the food and agrees with him. Job well done,Hara-thought Hara. They lovebirds enjoyed their dinner and decidedto watch movies together.

Junhyung bring his blanket to cover Hara from being cold. Hara chuckled a little bit and hug him closer. The warm feeling from hugging himmakes her comfortable and less cold. They're watching '200 Pounds Beauty'. Before the movie ends,Hara was already yawning. Junhyung smile.

 

Junhyung: You're sleepy already?

Hara    : I guess so.. 

Junhyung: Go to sleep then.. You can use the room upstairs.

Hara    : Err... Nevermind.. I can sleep over there. *pointing at another couch

 

Junhyung knew Hara was thinking about 'that' and she's scared he might do something to her. Junhyung laugh and knocked her head. Hara awares that Junhyung isn't going to do any harm to her. Eomma was right. If he really respect me,he wouldn't do that to me-thought Hara. She smiled. He already touch my heart.

 

Hara   : Jalja-yo(goodnight),Junhyung-shi.

Junhyung: BWo?? You're sleeping here?

Hara   : I feel safe here.. Furthermore,it's raining heavily and there's lightning too. 

Junhyung: Goodnight,Hara.. sweet dreams.. *kissed her forehead

 

Hara P.O.V

 

    Goodnight to you too.. Huh.. It's nice to know I'll be alright in his arm. I'm sure he's not gonna do anything bad to me. One thing for sure,I know him for 4 days and I think it's love at first sight.. I don't know. There's no explainations.. It's just happened. I secretly fall for his charms and attraction. Maybe,that's the same to him as well. He seems to be having the same feeling when he couldn't let me by myself and get hurt. He care for me...