Geu Yeoja

My memories

Junhyung: Hara-shi.. here,eat this porridge. You'll gonna need some energy for to be question by the cops later.

Hara  : Again?? Three days I'm staying here and they always questioning me the same thing!

Jihoon:Ya, of course they'll do that. They thought you might remember the attacker's shoes or face. It's important,you know.

Hara  : Aish... this guy.ye.. Arasso! But.. Do I have to eat porridge again? At this rate,am I gonna eat old people's food again? Junhyung-ah~ Can you get me something else? *playing with his hair and hugging him

Juhyung: Ya..ya,don't think I'll change my mind,Ok.. You'll eat this because you'll need it later. Furthermore,tomorrow we'll be attending the academy again.. One day only. Just one day of porridge.

Hara  : Andwae... I want it now.. I don't think porridge is enough for me! I wanted to eat blood sausages and ttokbokki(spicy rice cake). See? They're not that heavy,in fact these foods are suitable for patients. Junhyung-ah.. Jebal?

Junhyung: Aigoo.. A small girl with big appetite? huh... Are you sure porridge is not enough? Cuz' I thought the foods you mention is gonna make you bloated and full in  a second before you can even finished it.

Hara  : Don't you know? It's normal for me to have big appetite since my metabolism rate is high. Anyway,will you buy it for me? 

 

Hara kiss his cheek and hug him tighter. Junhyung chuckled as she's being cute to get what she want. Junhyung looked at Jihoon and Wonho. The 2 guys nodded .

 

Jihoon: I think I'm gonna be sick if i stay here longer. Blood sausages and ttokbokki,right? I'll buy it. You can stay here with hara. Noe,tarawa(you,follow me).. *grabbing his cousin by the collar.

 

After Jihoon and Wonho has gone,Hara clap her hands like a kid getting her ice-cream. Junhyung pushed her head a little and that makes Hara stares at him. Junhyung laugh to see Hara's angry face and pinch her cheeks. Hara pull him.

 

Hara  : Can you sit here? *giving some space for him on her bed.

Junhyung: De..why not? *take off his shoes and sit next to her.

Hara: I've been thinking. We should.. we should back off from the competition.

Junhyung: What do you means?

Hara: Jihoon told me that we're joining the competition that Miss Youngjae held. You know,the fashion show? We should back off. No,I should back off. It must be about the competition.

Junhyung: Babe,it shouldn't be like this. You love fashion show. It's your dream,your passion. No,you will join the competition. I'll support you. The guys will watch after you,too!

Hara : Junhyung,you don't get it don't you? It's about you being with me and how lucky I am. Someone hates me more than I thought.

Junhyung: Areum?

Hara: I'm not sure it's her. Yellow is not her color. I've seen her shrieked like a mad girl when a student gave her a yellow cardigan for her to try out,saying 'Ewwwww.. not my style! Get it away from me'.

Junhyung: So.. You're saying..?

Hara: The attacker is someone I never expected! She's someone else.

 

The next day..

Hara packed her stuff and walked to the door with Junhyung. They decided to go to the campus before anything else. Junhyung persuade her to rest at home but Hara refused. She doesn't want her vacancy makes her attacker felt uneasy or let her guard up. She wanted to make sure her attacker was caught off-guard. Junhyung led Hara to the rooftop and they stare at some of the blood-stained flower pots. There's a police line at the crime scene and a chalk line on the floor where she fell uncontious. Then,they heard a few foot steps behind them.

Insp. Lee: Annyeonghaseyo,Goo Hara-ssi.. Junyung-ssi *bow*

Hara: De,annyeonghaseyo..

Insp. Lee: You're here to see the crime scene? 

Hara: Korre.. I'm trying to see the place where I was attacked. Are these place remain untouched since I was attacked?

Insp. Lee: De.. The crime scene investigator said,all of the evident like the blood trajectory were gone in the rain.

Hara: Blood.. trajectory? 

Insp. Lee: It means,the direction of the blood splatter or the direction you're being hit. The blood trajectory can help to find how the attacker attack you and from which angle. Unfortunately,all that remained was your position which is so hard to know since you might moved yourself from here to where you passed out during the incident. This is a very tough case.

Junhyung: Is there anything we can do to help..?

Insp. Lee: The answer lay to you,Hara-ssi..  

Hara: Hurmm.. Okay.. Thanks..

Insp. Lee: Err.. I have to go now. I was just checking if you're already checked out from hospital. 

Hara: De.. 

Inspector Lee left both of them. Hara stared at the scene. Then,she sat at the bench. She was trying so hard to remember the incident but it was so hard. Her head hurt everytime she tried to remember everything. She felt so frustrated,so she rested her head on her lap and sighed. Suddenly,she saw something shining under the broken pot.

Hara: What is that?

She kneeled next to broken pot and carefully removed it. She found an earring. She picked it up and Junhyung came to her. She examined the earring and her eyes widen in surprise!

Hara: Seolma(no way).. It's can't be. Geu yeoja-ra was her??

Junhyung: Waeyo?? Yah,wae gurae(hey,what's wrong)?? 

Hara: Junhyung-ah,it's her..

Junhyung: Nugu?? 

**************************************************************************************************

Recess time..

Areum was checking herself in front of the mirror in the girls' restroom. She gently apply her lip gloss and smile as she see herself looking fresh after fixing her make-up. Boram who was next to her also fixed her hair and make-up. Suddenly,Areum spoke up.

Areum: Yah,where's the earring that I bought for your birthday? You're not wearing it today?

Boram: Eo?? Today I'm wearing our friendship earring thet we bought when we won our 1st contest. You know,before that brat came here.

Areum: I can see that! But.. where's the earring I bought for you?

Boram: It's already..errr..broken. I-I told you not to buy stuffs at the thrift shop!

Areum: Jinjja??? Yah,don't tell me you lost it!

Boram: De??? Anni,I didn't lose it! You see.. It's not branded so it's easily broken.

Areum: Korre? Hurrmm.. That's weird. I ordered the earring from Milan,so it shouldn't be a cheap earrings. Maybe it's broken during the delivary. Aish,it's too bad! The earring are so cute..

Boram: Gwenchana-yo.. We'll buy another one after class ended. I'm sure we can find the same design here in Apgujeong.

Areum: Assa(great)! But,you'll have to buy it for me too so we'll have matching earrings,arasso??

Boram: ye,ye.. Now,let's grab something to eat. I'm starving.

Areum: Korre! Lunch is on me!! Khajja~

The girls left the restroom and walked past Junhyung. Areum only smiled at him while Boram we're waving her hands at him. Junhyung smirk and went to Music Room,where Hara was waiting for him. Hara played with the guitar while staring at the earring on the table. She couldn't believe it. Junhyung smiled and gave her a cup of Ice Vanilla Latte that he bought from the cafeteria. Hara thanked him and drank her drinks.

Junhyung: Hara-yah..

Hara: Emm?

Junhyung: Who is she

Hara: My attacker?

Junhyung: De.. You didn't tell me yet.. I asked you earlier when we're at the roof top and you only kept silent.

Hara: I'm not telling everyone about this. I have to make sure it was her.

Junhyung: I know. But who is her?? You're making  me curious and worried!

Hara: Gwenchana-yo.. I knew you're worried. But I can't tell you yet. Just trust me,okay?

junhyung: If you say so.. Then,I'll trust you. 

Junhyung kissed her forehead and smile. Hara smile at him and tried so hard to meet her attacker. She knew she'll only let her get away. But,she needed a plan before catching the girl. Boram.. Just wait and see. I'll make you admit your crime and pleaded for my forgiveness!