Goodbye,Hara-shi

My memories

"Rain.. It's raining..."

 

Hara watches the rain from where she was seated. She felt comfortable rather than cold. It's recess time and Hara sit on the rooftop,where there's a big green-house for the bio and agriculture student to use.She hummed her favorite song as she watched the rain.. A foot step from behind her came up slowly but she didn't realize until it was too late. She was hit by someone using a pot from the green-house! Hara touched the back of her head and saw a blood covering her hand. Before she could looked at the attacker,she fainted and fell on the ground. Her blood smeer as the rain heavily falling down. Nobody knows she was at  the rooftop and injured.

 

classmate1: Hey,did you heard? The upcoming project is conducting our own fashion line as miss Youngjae wouls held a fashion show to determine the winner. Interesting,huh?

classmate2: Jinjja?? Omo,that's a very good chance to be a young designer! I wonder who will win it.. hurmm...

Areum  : I think it'll be neither of you.. 

classmate1: Ya,you don't know yet! if we're lucky enough,we would surely won the competition.

Areum   : hahahaha.. whatever.. I surely hope you know what you're talking about. By the way,have you seen that girl?

classmate1: What girl? Ahh.. Hara-shi? I think she could win it too!

Areum   : Ya,I'm asking about where she's at right now not about winning the competition. Pabo-ya..

Boram   : Hara-shi? Why? Is there something interesting with her?

Areum   : Annyia.. I'm just curious..I haven't saw her since recess. Look,there's Junhyung!

 

*Junhyung walks into the classroom alone. He's busy with his phone and that catches Areum's attention..