It Cant Be?!

My memories

"For God sake... Where are you? noe eodinya? Why won't you pick up the phone? Hara-shi??"

 

Areum   : Junhyung-shi! 

Junhyung: oh.. wae? 

Areum   : What are you doing?

Junhyung: none of your business.. 

Areum   : uh.. arasso! have you heard about the fashion show?

Junhyung: I did.. my students told me yesterday..

Areum    : your students? Ahh.. your guitar students..

Junhyung: What is it? You have anything more to say? If not,excused me,I need to find Hara.

Areum    : Ok.sure whatever..

 

When Junhyung was busy dialing Hara's number,he heard a commotion. It's from some guys in outside the classroom.

Guy1 : Ya! Is that a syrup on your umbrella?

Guy2:syrup? Are you crazy? we're just coming from outside and how on earth would a syrup be on my umbrella..

Guy1:Ya! It smells like blood!

 

'Blood?' Everyone starts to gather around them. Junhyung joins them and saw the mud is red in color. They stand in the rain from outside and look above them.. A few drips of red fluid comes from the rooftop. Junhyung feel uneasy and said

 

Junhyung:Does anyone saw Goo Hara? 

Guy1: Hara-shi? She went upstair just 15 minutes before, i guess... She asked me where's the garden that used by the Science student..Remember?

Guy2: Yeah.. she does. Waeyo?

Junhyung: She did? I need you to come with me and the others inform Miss Youngjae. Now!

Guy1: Where are we going??

Junhyung: I think something bad happened to her.. Palli!!

 

The students look terrified and hurriedly calls for Miss Youngjae while the 2 guy are following Junhyung to the rooftop. The rooftop is at the 6th floor. They run as fast as they could and when they reached there,the door was blocked from outside with a chair and old pots. Junhyung didn't wait any longer and pushed everything aside. The guy1 kicked the door and it's finally opened. Junhyung run to find her. Suddenly he saw a motionless lying girl on the floor. Her head was injured and the blood is smeering and dripped to the place where the 2 guy are standing earlier.

 

Junhyung: Hara-shi!! Ya!! jongshin charyeo(wake up)!!!! Hara-shi?! Hara-shi!!!!

Guy1: She's still breathing(feeling her pulse). Let's take her to the hospital. Palli!

 

Junhyung hold her and run downstairs with the help from the guys. Miss Youngjae was waiting them at the place earlier with other students without knowing about Hara's condition. When the 3 came,Miss Youngjae is lose at words seeing Hara is as white as a mannequin doll in their sewing room. The others make room for them and without much time losing,miss Youngjae get her car ready.Areum and Bora looked surprise and one of them is looking very suspicious as Junhyung carried Hara away.

The trip to the hospital is taking way longer than expected as an accident occur ahead of them due to the rain. Miss Youngjae cut the other cars and drove fast enough,that caught the police's attention. She kept on driving even though the police is asking her to pull over. They finally arrived at the hospital. Miss Youngjae meet the officers and explain everything while the 3 guys get help.Hara was taken into the emergency room to be operate.Junhyung wait with a fear he might be too late. He was angry and cry at the same time.