I'm Going Now- hara

My memories

The Morning..

 

    The sun shines through the white curtain in the living room.. Hara woke up and looked around. There's no sign of Junhyung. She walks to the laundry room next to the kitchen and took her clothes. -He knows how to wash cotton? Hahaha.. -thought Hara. She changed into her dress and prepared a simple breakfast(pancake,toast and hot chocolate). She went up stairs and searched for Junhyung. The third room is where Junhyung's room is. She slowly walks in and left a note next to him.

 

"Good morning,Junhyung-shi!Thanks for letting me stayed over lastnight,also for washing my drenched clothes. I hope you eat your breakfast before going to the academy. I gotta go home and get ready for the academy.. -Hara"

 

     She kissed his cheek and made her way out of the house. She walks to the road and catch a cab to her house. Her maid quickly get Hara's bath tub filled up. Hara asked her maid to get rest and she'll do everything herself. Her maid insisted to help her,but she's very stubborn. Her maid had no other way except do as hara's said. She's done after 20 minutes and went downstairs. She wore her favorite casual look(hot pants and black varsity jacket).She took her porsche car key(her 17th birthday present two years ago) and drive her way to the campus. The wind blows her hair and it makes her looked like she's a model in some ad.

 

Hara: Good morning,miss Younjae!

Miss Younjae: Hara-shi~ good morning to you too.. Wow.. you looked happy this morning.. Is something happened?

Hara: Ah,de? (imagined her stay in Junhyung's house).. Hehee... It's nothing,Miss Younjae.. I'm always like this.Do you need any hand? *looking at her teacher lifting a box of clothes and some bags.

Miss Younjae: Gomawo Hara-shi..Can i asked you something? 

Hara: Sure.. *waking next to her teacher to the class.

Miss Younjae: Where did you go yesterday during the fashion show? I was worried about you. You told me to reserve a place for you but you're nowhere to be found. Are you having some troubles?

Hara: Annyio(it's nothing).. i was doing some errands. Don't worry about me,Miss Younjae. Everything was just fine.

Miss Younjae: Jinjja-yo(really)? ah.. korre konna(i see).. Here we are! 

 

Class: Good morning Miss Younjae~

Miss Younjae: Good morning.. Hara,thanks for helping me. You may go to your seat.

Hara: De.. 

 

   The class proceed and hara looked at her right. The seat is empty. Junhyung is not coming?- thought Hara. She looked at her hand,and recalled the time where Junhyung holds her hand while watching movie together..

 

Junhyung: Choseonghamnida,Miss Younjae(I'm sorry,miss Younjae)!

Miss Younjae: Ah! Junhyung-shi. Why are you late for my class?

 

The entire student in the class are looking at him,trying to catch his breath. He looked around and saw Hara. He smiled as he sees Hara's face.

 

Junhyung: I was eating my breakfast,Miss younjae.. that's why I'm late,choseong-eyo..

Miss Younjae: I see.. That's ok,but keep in mind. No more late,ok? Go to your seat.

 

Junhyung sit next to Hara and slowly holds her hand. Hara smile and write something on her notebook.

 

"did you really eat your breakfast?"

"yeah.. Why?"

".. And,you're late because of that?"

"yepp..It's your fault!"

 

Hara suddenly glares at him. Junhyung smiles and continue to write.

 

"I ate it all because you made it for me.. thanks,dear."

"Jinjja?? wow.."

" Wow only? no kiss? "

"Omo,we're in the class,pabo(silly)!

 

Areum: What are they doing? *whispering to Boram.

Boram: Looks like they're communicates using hand-writing on the note pad. Let me see.. OMO!

Areum: Wae? what do you see???

Boram: She made his breakfast.. and he's late because eating it all.. and...........

Areum: and what???

Boram: He called her 'dear' and asked for a kiss.

Areum: Whatttttttt????!!!!! *saying it out oud

Miss Younjae: Areum-shi?! What happened?

Boram: Actually.. she was..

Areum: I was upset that the shoes i like is on sales and i was informed it was bought 15 minutes ago..

Miss Younjae: That's all?? Aigoo... keep your head in the class and stop thinking about shopping for a moment. I'm sure they'll sell the shoes again.