A Little Not Too Late

My memories

    A man dressed in coat with neck tie came to the music shop and went into the studio as soon as he saw Hara. 

 

Ahjussi: Miss Hara *bow

Hara   : Ahjussi? Ah.. How do you I was here?

Ahjussi: Your mother told me to fetch you since you always shop with lot of stuffs. Do you want to go home now or stay with your boyfriend? *looking at Junhyung and bow

Hara   : Ahjussi,we're not dating each other. He's my new classmate. Junhyung-shi,this is my family's driver.But,he's like an uncle to me although he always called me 'Miss Hara'.

JHyung:Annyeonghaseyo.. Yong Junhyung imnida*shakes hand with the man

Ahjussi : What do you say miss? Stay a bit longer with Mr. Yong or go home now?

 

Hara looked at Junhyung's expressionless face. He didn't smile or showed that he wanted her to stay or leave. Hara told her driver that she'll stay a bit longer and asked the middle-aged driver to put her bags into the car. Then,he can go anywhere he wanted to have a drink. She'll call after an hour when she wanted to go home.The driver nodded and took the bags with him. Junhyung lift his eyebrows in confusion. Hara didn't say a word and went outside.

Hara walk to the nearby tteokbokki(spicy rice cakes) shop and buy a few packets of ready-made tteokbokki. Then she heated the packets with an oven(prepared for those who wanted to heat their tteokbokki)after paying for it. Junhyung stares at her from afar and yet,Hara didn't say anything when she entered the music shop. She sit in the studio in front of the students. She offered them to join her eat. The three teenagers help theirselves. 

Without words,hara went to him and pulled his hand. She pushed him down to the chair an Junhyung only follow her action. His three students was giggling to themselves when they saw the pretty girl made their teacher sit using her force. She gave tteokbokki to Junhyung and said "Eat it. You're going to need your energy to help me with my design. Your talented,and so do I. Let's do the assignment together and get the extra-credit. What do you think?" "Okay,I guess?"

Hara smile and eat her tteokbokki happily. Junhyung began to feel uneasy with this 'happy-bunny' girl. But then,he also laughed a little when he saw Hara's eating behaviour. "She likes to keep her hands close to . She's afraid someone would steal her food? Cute."-thought Junhyung. Less than a day she met him,but without Hara's knowing,Junhyung also like Hara's attitude. She's spontanious. After eating,the three guys excused themselves. There's only left the two of them in the studio. 

 

JHyung:Why are you so weird?

Hara    : Huh??

JHyung: You aren't supposed to buy food for someone you barely know,you aren't supposed to hang out with a guy you just know and you aren't supposed eat like that in front of a guy. It's not appropriate.

Hara    : So? What's so weird about it?

jHyung: Don't you get it? You don't know me that well. What if I'm a serial killer? The wanted criminal?

Hara    : So be it.. I don't care. What I know is you're my new friend and I'm pretty good in choosing friends.

JHyung: Oh my God.. This girl is stubborn.

Hara     : So,now you know my name,my eating habit,my driver and my attitude. That's a good start.

 

Junhyung only shook his head in disbelief. Something different about Hara. He was puzzled and decided to pretend he's not into her. He took his guitar and play a few songs. At the same time,Areum and Boram are also in the mall. Boram was the first to notice Hara with Junhyung. She talk badly about them to make Areum jealous.

 

Boram: Ya! Isn't that the new girl,Hara? What is she doing in Junhyung's music shop? Ahh.. They're dating!

Areum: Annyio.. Junhyung wouldn't care about girls. He only care about his music. That's why Miss Youngjae let him do his own thing during her class.

Boram: We both know Hara was a transfered student from Milan.

Areum: So?

Boram: So.. she's not to be underestimated. She can a bit dangerous to us. To you.

Areum: I think so.. I hate since I first saw her. She thinks she's smart,pretty and rich? Not a chance when I'm here.

 

The two girls exchange glances and smile suspiciously. They walked away with their hands full of bags. Junhyung notices the two girls but not Hara. He knew the girls are up to something. He swear he'll protect Hara from them. Junhyung himself was confused why is he willing to help hara eventhough he know it's not his business.