My Hara-shi

My memories

That evening,Junhyung didn't move from his spot and stares at his hand that has Hara's blood. He's praying for Hara deep inside his heart but didn't show it in front of Miss Youngjae,his classmates and the 2 officers. The doctor came out of the surgery room and meet them. Miss Youngjae runs toward the doctor and asked about Hara. Junhyung impatiently asking the doctor when the doctor only sigh. The doctor said,she's almost gone if they're late for another 5 minutes. She received 5 stitches and still unconcious. Although she's unconcious,she's in a good condition and she'll probably wake up less then 2 hours after the drugs are gone from the surgery.

Junhyung gave out a relieved sigh and sat on the chair. The doctor asked Miss Youngjae to fill the form of Hara's information and contact her parents. The 2 guys join Junhyung.

 

Junhung: Thanks for your help,guys.. If we're late,we're definitely lose her.

Guy1: Ya.. don't mention about it. We're classmates and that's what we should do.

Junhyung: Cham(by the way).. I didn't know your name.

Guy2: Bwo? We're in the same class for a few months already and you didn't know our name? I'm Lee Jihoon and he's Shin Wonho,my cousin.

Junhyung: I'm Junhyung. 

Guy1: Ara(we know).. We know about you.

Junhyung: Really? mianhe for not knowing you guys.

Guy1:Aigoo.. that's why you shouldn't ignore Miss Youngjae's class. I bet you didn't know most of the student.

Junhyung: I guess.. erm.. Hey,I gotta see Hara now. In the mean time,you can go wash up or eat.

Guy2: Here's my number and call us when something came up.

Junhyung: Thanks.

Guy1:Sure,we'll be at the cafeteria. Want anything?

Junhyung: You can buy some porridge for Hara. She might wake up anytime .

Guy2: Ok.. How about you?

Junhyung: It's up to you..thanks guys!

 

Junhyung sit next to Hara. She got her color back and she looks fine. Junhyung wants to touch her hair but stopped as soon as he saw his blood-stained hand. He look at his shirt and took it off. Fortunately,his shirt was fine as the blood only on his jacket. He washed his hand in the toilet when he suddenly heard Hara's voice.

 

Hara  : Ouch.. where am I? aww.. morie appayo(my head hurts).

Junhyung: Hara-shi? Omo,you're already wake up. Don't move too much you're just getting that stitches.

Hara  : Junhyung-shi? What? Stitches? *holding her bandaged head* Ouch!!

Junhyung: Let me call the doctor. 

 

Junhyung press the red button near Hara's bed and the doctor walks in with 2 nurses and Miss Youngjae.The doctor examine her while the nurse check her pulse and the other nurse write down something. The doctor said Hara is getting better and she has to be careful about the stiches. Hara also should take more rest to re-gain her energy. Miss Youngjae bow and the doctor left the room. Miss Youngjae said Hara's parents know about this and they're worried sick about her. Unfortunately,they couldn't make it out of business matter.

Hara nods and smile. She knew that her parents are busy. She asked for Miss Youngjae about her phone. Miss Youngjae went to the cupboard and took out a plastic bag with Hara's belonging in it. Her clothes were sent to the police to be investigate. Hara look at it and she saw the phone's screen were broken and shattered. Suddenly,Hara get chills down her spine and throw the phone on her bed. Her eyes widen.

 

Hara  :It's a girl. She,she.. She was smiling and the pot crashed on the floor with my blood on it. I was gonna call you,Junhyung-ah.. But.. everything went blank.

Junhyung: Hara-shi..Just relax and don't think too much. You're just getting through a surgery.

Hara  : Who is she? Why she did this to me? Annyia! I was sitting alone there and I was listening to my favorite song,and the next thing I remember is a girl walking away from me and left me to die in the rain. She walks away!

Miss Younjae: Do you remember her face? IS she someone you know?

Hara  : I didn't see her face though,only her smile before I fell on the floor. But,I remember her shoes. It's an expensive brand but I don't remember what brand it is. Ouch! My head is hurt..

Junhyung: Gwenchana-yo,Hara-shi..DOn't force yourself. You need to get some rest now.. *kissed her forehead* saranghe.. 

Hara  : De.. nado sarangheyo.. 

 

Junhyung walks out of the room and Miss Younjae followed him. They looked at each other and give out a sigh.They seem a bit relaxed by the fact that Hara is already woke up and safe. They walks to the cafeteria and saw Jihoon and Wonho is eating at a table. Miss Younjae and junhyung get their foods and joined them.

 

Wonho: Miss younjae! Junhyung-shi! Anjase-yo(have a sit)..

Jihoon: What happen? How is Hara?

Junhyung: She just woke up and now she's sleeping. I'm happy and relieved that she's ok now.

Wonho: That's good. Here's the porridge for her. Ah.. It's already cool.

Miss Younjae: Gwenchana-yo.. We can heat it back in the room. 

Jihoon: Miss Younjae is right.. But,Junhyung-shi.. Is something bothering you? Your face is looking very confused.

Junhyung: Hara told us about the hit and the attacker. 

Jihoon: What happen?

Junhyung: She said that her attacker is a girl wearing a branded shoes. Unfortunately,she doesn't recall the brand of the shoes and she fainted before she could see her attacker's face. Poor Hara.. She's been through a lot lately.

Wonho: Yeoja-ra? A girl does the crime? Omo,Neomu beuseowo-yo(it's really scary)! So,have the cops inform anything? A clue,attacker's DNA...anything?

Junhyung: Anni.. Not yet. But please keep this as a secret between us. The student shouldn't know anything about it. Just make up a good reason but keep it short. I didn't want anything that could make Hara even sadder than being the talk of the students. Arasso?

Jihoon: Ya.. we know what to do. Miss Younjae,how's your daily activities? Shouldn't you be at the academy this evening for a meeting?

Miss Younjae: It's nothing compared to this. I'm glad that you all came to me and I hope this incident will not make any of you scared of the academy. Furthermore,I get the chance to know a new tale.

Wonho: Tale? What kind of tale?

Miss Younjae: Love story between Junhyung and Hara. Omo,you should've see the way he kissed Hara's forehead earlier and when he said 'saranghe' to her.. That's romantic!

Jihoon: waahhhh~~ He's a softy?? That's huge!

Junhyung: Ya! Geuman-haja(stop now will you)! Miss Youngjae,why did you tell them? Aigoo... 

Jihoon: Arasso,Junhyung 'oppa'~ But,for your information....

Wonho: Everyone knew about it but we didn't say anything~ muahahahahahaha

Junhyung: noe~~~~~ ergh! whatever,eating would be better than talking to you guys!

Jihoon: Have you both kissed?

Wonho: Pabo,of course they did! 

Junhyung: Ya!!!!

Junhyung's face is red! He throw a bottle of his mineral water to the guys and they laugh when they see how shaking he is. It's funny to see Junhyung embarrassed over his first love. 'See hara? I'm happy because of you. Please get well soon and be on my side. We'll be fine together and I'm not gonna let this thing happens again'-thought Junhyung.