Cat Fight!

My memories

Hara P.O.V

 

     I did it on purpose. I know he's my first Korean friend and I know he's a busy guy who loves music. But,I can't help getting curious about him. He's my new partner in my first assignment. To be honest I know what he meant when he said I'm doing inappropriate things. But,that's the only thing I can think of in a short time. By doing that,I can test him and I can found out what kind of guy he is. It's proven that he's a straight-forward guy and wouldn't afraid to speak what's in his mind. That's a good start,I guess. At least,he's not like the others who only took advantage of me just to get some discounts from my mum's boutique. Aigooo.. Can't wait for tomorrow!

 

The Next Day.. 

 

Hara     : Junhyung-shi!

JHyung: Ermm? What's up?

Hara     : Let's walk together to the cafeteria,I'm starving!

JHyung: Ya,I'm not going to the cafeteria. I'm going to the music room. See? *Showing hara a box of music notes.

Hara    : I see.. Don't you know there's a fashion show after recess? We're supposed to be there...

JHyung: I know. That's why I decided not to take my lunch as I'm quiet busy with these music notes and I'm going to the fashion show after I'm done.

Hara    : You're quiet busy.. It's ok,you can do your things while I fetched some snacks for you. Annyeong!!! *running away while doing a cyte gesture to Junhyung*

 

-Inside the music room-

 

Hahaha.. That girl is so funny. I bet if she really gonna bring some snacks for me.. Hurmm.. What's that noise? Is something going on?

 

Areum: You... Are you trying to be above me or something?? *pushing Hara to the wall..

Hara   : Ya!! What are you doing? Stay your hand away from me!

Boram: Why would she do that?? So that you can be with Junhyung?

Hara   : Bwo?? Hey,is this about me and Junhyung spending times together? We're partners for the assignment,freaks!

Areum: Did you just call me,freak??? Huh,wretch girl??? *slap Hara's face

Hara   : What's the meaning of this?? Are you his girlfriend or something?

Areum: Soon,I'll make him fall for me. Not so tough now,aren't you? Let me help you.. *slap her again.

Hara    : You're crazy! * She used her energy and pushed Areum. Areum pulls her hair but she manage to elbowed Areum's face leaving Areum with a bleeding nose.

Boram: Areum-ah,your nose is bleeding!

Areum: You!!!!!!!!! Don't run away! Boram,get her!

 

Boram ran to get Hara but Junhyung's quickly pointed out his leg and tripped Boram. Boram fell down and Hara stop running when she saw it was Junhyung. Junhyung called after her and Hara went to him.

 

JHyung: Ya! If you lay your finger on her again,I'll kill you!

Boram  : Junhyung-shi.. What are you doing here? 

JHyung: Me? I was expecting my girlfriend until I heard a commotion outside this room.

Areum: Girlfriend?? She's your girlfriend already??

 

Areum walks to them while holding a piece of tissue on her nose. She was angry at Hara at the sigh of Junhyung holds Hara in his arm. The furious Hara was about to get Areum but Junhyung stopped her. 

 

Areum : She made my nose bleed! See???????

JHyung: Serve your right,girl! You're the one messing with her. She may look fragile but she's actually a good Hap-Ki-Do(Korean traditonal martial arts) practitioner. Too bad you girls didn't know about that and one of you ended up getting a bleeding nose. Come on,Hara.. Let me see your face.

Hara     : Bwo??????? What about them?? Shouldn't they apologize for attacking me?

JHyung: Let them go. I'm sure they've learn their lessons. Let's go.

 

Junhyung took Hara to his car and get his first aid kit. He sighed when he saw Hara's lips was swollen a bit. He cleaned the dried blood and rub a little ointment to make the wound less swollen. He sit silently next to her. The situation was a bit awkward and Hara quiet speechless compared to her earlier attitude before the girls attacked her. Hara looked outside her window. The car parked exactly to the opposite of  a beautiful scenery. There's a beach not to far from the hill-top parking lot.

 

jHyung: Gwenchana?

Hara    : De.. Gomawo for treating my swollen lips and for defending me earlier. Those girls need to be taught some more lessons on how to respect people. Thanks to you,I didn't get the chance to kick their .

JHyung: I'm sure they've learn their lesson,Hara. You're one tough cookie earlier and my oh my,you make Areum's nose bleed?? That's the first time I ever heard a new girl manage to hurt that bully.

Hara    : She's a bully?

JHyung: She's not.. But,you know popular girls~ They always thought they can do anything since they're popular.

Hara     : Yeahh... About earlier,do you mean it when you told them I'm your girlfriend?

JHyung: Are you kidding me? I'm only protecting you from those girls! *biting his lower lips*

Hara     : Are you sure?? *Gave him her naughty look and getting closer to him.

JHyung: I am. *biting his lower lips again*

 

Hara kissed his cheek quickly and Junhyung's mouth are wide open! He snap out of it and try to look relaxed. Hara chuckled and look outside the car.

 

Hara     : Let's skipped the fashion show and go to the beach! *pointing her finger to the beach not to far from their place.

JHyung: Huh?? I thought you're eager to watch the fashion show!

Hara     : I don't care about it anymore. If I sees their face at the event,I probably wouldn't hesitate to punched their face. 

JHyung: Right.. Let me start the engine first.. Buckle up,Hara-shi..

 

Hara smiled broadly and put on her seat belt. She can't believe she's going to the beach with Junhyung! Junhyung sighed and stares at her for a while. When she's not looking,Junhyung smiled and felt very proud to see Hara overcome her problems very well. He knew sooner or later,those girls will certainly do something to her. But,no one would expect Hara to be this tough and strong to face the girls. Especially Mr and Mrs Goo.