I'm feeling awkward~

My memories

Junhyung turn on the engine of his car and drive to a place that is unfamiliar to hara.Hara who was dumbfounded decided to stay in the car. Junhyung look at her and giggle. He knocked at the car window and Hara open it. He explained to her that it was his house and his parents are always away for weeks.Now,they're at Los Angeles for some business. Hara look at his house. It was enormous and castle-like. ' He's a rich child just like me'-thought Hara. He open the car door and led her to the front door. As soon as the door was opened,the sensors in his house activated and the lights are switched on automatically. 

 

Hara     : Junhyung-ah,your house look like a president's house from the outside,but it's super modern from the inside!

JHyung: Hurmm.. Jeongmal? *looked around

Hara    : Stop it. You know what I'm saying! 

JHyung: Yupp.. I do a little makeover with this place since my parents already bought a house. Pretty,huh? You can say that I'm a 'modern guy'.

Hara    : LOL.. Yeah,right.. Ahhhhh- chooooooooomm!!!!!

JHyung: Omo,you caught a cold already? You better changed your wet clothes with some dry attire.

Hara    : No,it's ok.. I can manage with these wet clothes,really...

JHyung: You see,my house also has automatic air-conditioner that'll turn on in about 15 seconds. Yeah,I also can stand the cold since I was pampered well with cold weather.

Hara     : But,I don't..

JHyung: Jakkam man-yo(wait for a while).. *going upstairs.. After a few minutes,he came back*

Hara     : Ya,what's that?? *laughing when Junhyung bring his white collared-shirt.*

JHyung: Here,change into this and put your wet clothes at the basket near the kitchen door. I'll wash it in the washing machine later.

 

Hara was obedient and do what he told. She went up stair to find a toilet. Junhyung shook his head. In his house,they got two toilets up stairs and one near the kitchen. 'Why bother going up stairs to change clothes, when there's one toilet here? I guess she's shy.. ' thought Junhyung. 

-At the toilet-

Hara washed her face and get rid of her melted eyeliner. She look perfectly flawless without make-up. Her dress was on the floor. Hara put on a towel to wrap her body and uses the hair dryer to dry her under wears. When it's dry,she put it on back and tried shirt on. She turned around a few times. It's quiet large and it can cover down to her thigh. She folded the arm of the shirt and bring her wet clothes down stairs. Junhyung was watching a movie on his Tv. Hara sit a bit further from him and called home. Her maid pick up. The maid told her that Mr and Mrs Goo are on leave to Mexico. Hara was taken aback!

Hara  : What?! Mexico?? Since when?

Maid  : Right before the rain.

Hara  : When will they be back? Any sooner?

Maid  : No. They're leaving for a week,Miss Hara.

Hara  : Hurmm.. Gomawo ahjumma.. I'll call my mum for other details. 

Maid : Ah,de.. By the way,where are you right now,Miss Hara? I was afraid if your mum asked me and I don't what to say.

Hara  : Leave it to me.. I'll talk to her and don't worry about me.. I'm perfectly safe. *Junhyung stares at her when she said the word 'safe'. Hara winks at him.

Maid  : Arasso,ahjussi.. Goodbye..

Hara  : Ok.. 

 

Hara called her mum. Her mum said she and her father are going there for a fashion festival. Her father went along because he wanted to introduce makgeolli to the Mexican. Hara also told her mother that she'll be staying on her friend's house. Her mother make a wild guess.

 

Mrs Goo: Are you spending the day with Junhyung?

Hara      : Ha?! Ermm.. de.. But,how did you know?

Mrs Goo: The driver told me about it. I also read your blog,sweetie.. You really like this guy,aren't you honey?

Hara      : I guess.. Hurmm.. But... *Hara stand up and went outside at the garden* I was afraid because.. huh... Eomma~ You know what I mean,right?

Mrs Goo: Aigoooooo~~ Hara-shi,just be yourself and don't think of anything. Furthermore,if he really love you, he won't do anything bad to you. Arasso?

Hara     : Arayo,eomma.. Hurmm.. I better stop chatting now. It's not nice to be on the phone at someone's house for a long time. You told me that,right?

Mrs Goo: You remembered! Good girl.. Fine,you should hang up now. Remember,just be yourself and don't think of him like what you're thinking. He will never do anything to you if he respect and love you. 

Hara      : I know,eomma.. Thanks for the advice and please bring back some new clothes from the show for me?

Mrs Goo: Anything for my sweetest only daughter! Annyeong dear,take care! *she hung up..

 

 

# I'll update soon.. Rated M? maybe a little.. I don't know how to do the details.. Let's hope the next chapter is sweet only,and not that extreme.. :)