Meeting An 'Interesting' Classmate

My memories

Teacher: Classs! Be quiet please.. Okay,today I have a good news for you guys. We have a new student who was transfered from Milan. She's a Korean like us,but she stayed there for 4 years and learns about fashion. Hara-shi? Please come in..

Boram : Hara,eh?? Where is she anyway??

Areum: I bet,she's so scared to see us.. Maybe she's not that.. you know,pretty like me! I mean,duhh~ 

 

Hara steps in. Everyone was silent as soon as they saw her. She stares at them one by one. Her gaze stop at Areum,who was dumbfounded to see her. Areum tried to look natural but still,Hara can tells than she is intimidated. Hara smile at her.

 

Areum  : Yah! Watcha lookin' at,girl?

Teacher: Stop it,Areum-ah.. It's not nice.

Areum  : De,teacher.. *She glares at Hara*

 

Hara looked at the teacher because it seems like everyone is staring at her including her teacher who forgot to tell her where she would be seated. The teacher,Miss Younjae told her to sit at the empty seat anywhere she like. She saw a guy who was reading a book. So,she decided to sit next to him since he is doing is own thing. Unlike the others,they're staring at her all the time. Some with jealousy,some with sparkling eyes. Areum stares at her again. 

 

Areum P.O.V

Erghh.. That Hara girl really annoyed me. She thinks she can be popular with her look and experiences in Milan? Not your luck,I guess. She don't know who I am. She messing with the wrong girl. Pretty face? Kiss my ,blonde!My dog even prettier than you! 

Hara P.O.V

Hurmm.. What's wrong with this girl? She always stares at me like she wants to eat me or something. Huh.. Oh,well.. Maybe she's not comfortable seeing me in the same class as her. Negative! No,no,no,no,no~~ You're thinking too much,Goo Hara-shi~ I'm pretty sure everything will be ok. 

 

The teacher talks about fashion that is trending at the moment. It's all about bright coloured-shirt that hanging loose on the shoulder,match with a pair of hot pants. So,the teacher gave each student some different-coloured-hot pants and a white shirt. The task is to re-design the look and match it with the hot pants. They can dyed,trimmed,put sequin if they wanted as long as they're using the only given shirt. Every mistake that they did has to be avoided. Because,if they asked for another shirt,their marks will be cut 20%. That's the rule and Hara is included in this assignment. She got a bright yellow hot pants. 

Hara was excited and couldn't wait to start her works. Areum,on the other hand,was confidence that she'll get high marks and beat everyone else,including Hara. They both has mixed feelings.Finally, the time has ended for the class. Hara called her mother to tells her about everything she's been through. Her mother only laugh and told her to bear with it because everybody knows,the first day of school is more nerve-wrecking than winning a lottery. Colleges and universities make no different. Hara thanked her mother for her advice and she'll be home a bit late. She's going to the mall alone to buy some materials and accesories.

'The sun was scorching hot!' thought Hara.She touched her head to put on her glasses,and it's not there! Suddenly,she remembered about the time when she bump into a guy. She sighed.. "I'm sure he took it or the cleaners threw it away. Look at the bright side! It means,I can buy more glasses~ Yess!" she said. 

*************************************************************************************

 

P/s: I'll update the next chapter soon.. I'm busy with my homework too.   :)