Chance of a life time

My memories

Hara P.O.V

Tomorrow will be a happy day to start my life as a transfered student. Hehee.. After I got home from Milan studying a thing or two about fashion,I never thought appa will register my name as a fashion designer student at Seoul International University as a transfer student! I always begged appa to not stayed too long in Milan. I miss my grandma,so much! Luckily,this time we're back to Korea for good!  Huh.. It's almost 4 years I stayed in Milan. My appa and eomma bring me to Milan to enlarge their business,but wouldn't let me stay with grandma and grandpa because I quiet troublesome. My eomma owns a boutique there and my appa is responsible for his own business,introducing Korea's makgeolli to the world. I know,right? Staying in another country,successful parents and a fashion influenced daughter.. Perfect family! XD 

 

Kkkrriiiinggggg!!!!! Kkkrrriiinggggg!!!

 

Maid : Miss Hara,wake up... It's already morning! See? *open the curtain to let the sun shines the room* Miss Hara, wake up... Aigooo.. Miss,please wake up now or your mother will do it,again!

Hara : Let her be.. I need more time,ahjumma~ I'm very sleepy right now.. 5 more minute,ermm?

Maid : Aigoooo.. don't be like this. You won't like it if your mother do it!

 

-Mother is coming up the stairs and went to Hara's room. She looked at the maid,the maid only shakes her head. Hara's mother is looking for something. Ah-ha! She took a vase with fresh flowers in it. She took out the flowers and asked her maid to hold it for a moment. 1,2,3! Her mother pour the water in the vase to Hara's face. -

 

Hara   : Huh??!! What the... Eomma~~ 

Eomma: Ah,you're awake dear? Good,now pick up the blanket and let it dry outside. Ahjumma,don't help her,ok? 

 

-Downstairs.... 

 

Father: Again?? Huh.. Aigoo,my grown up daughter is still as stubborn as when she's little. Hahaha..

Hara  :Appa! Stop teasing me,will ya? Huh! 

Father: Alright,alright... Please be hurry and get ready. I'll drop you off to the campus. It's your first day,Hara. *Shook his head a few times*

 

Hara went outside and dry the blanket. Then,she hurriedly run as fast as she could to her room and get ready. She was really worried about her first-day-look-on-college. So,she tried to mix and match everything. She wears a black mini skirt pairs with white baggy shirt and a black singlet in it. She also wears her favourite brown ankle boot to match her handbag. A pair of big glasses would make her look perfectly hot. Ta-da! She's done. As she was about to join her parents at the table,her mother wouldn't stop staring at her.

 

Hara    : Eomma,is there any problem? My make-up is too thin?

Mother: No.. That's not it,dear.. You look so stunning today! Omo,maybe I should take you as my model for the new designed clothes.

Hara    : Jinjja?? Hehe.. I mix and match eveything I feel suitable. About your offer,I'll think about it.. Gomawo,eomma~

Father: Hahaha..our little girl is now a woman,jagia(dear).So,do you read the catalog that I gave you last night? 

Hara   :Uh-huh~ It's interesting and I'm pretty sure I can manage myself at the campus. Appa,can we go now,I don't wanna be late on my first day.

Mother: She's right,yeobo(honey)! Aigoo.. Take this waffle and eat it on the way. 

Hara    : Eomma,khal kke(I'm going)... Annyeong~

Mother: De~

 

**********^**********^*************^***********^***********^************^************

Hara    : Here we are! Wow... So beautiful! Look,they're organizing an event tomorrow. Waaaa~

Father  : Are you that excited,sweetie?

Hara    : Of course I am! I finally got the chance to study here~ You can stop over here,appa..

Father: Be good and listen to your teachers or instructor. Do you want me to send you to the chancellor's room? 

Hara    : Nope. I'm good~ You gave me this catalog,remember? It has the map of this building in it,appa..

Father: Korre(really)? Oh,that's good.. You can go on,now.. Bye~

Hara    : Bye,appa..

 

-At the hallway-

Hara walks while eyeing every angle of the hallway. It was beautiful and clean. She admires the campus since she was a little kid. She remembered that moment where she was with her mother in a fashion show event. The event was meant to find the winner among the amateur young designers. The winner,of course a student of this university who won with her piece of an evening gown. Hara was excited when she thought about it. She looked at her watch and she's already late! She decided to run to the office. People said 'no one could ever know when their luck or unfortunate will happen'. As expected,she ran into a guy wearing glasses who was walking to the Music Room with a guitar on his shoulder.She felt like she ran into a wall or something when she fell on her . 

 

Junhyung: Mianhe,miss! Gwenchana? *helps Hara to stand*

Hara        : Yeah... it's ok I'm fine.  Look,can we talk other time? I'm so sorry for not watching my way but I'm very,very late to meet the chancellor. Annyeong.

 

Junhyung was puzzled for awhile. 'I guess she really is late! Eh? It's her glasses! Huh.. She's gone already. ' he thought. Junhyung pick it up and keep it in his jacket. He walks to the Music Room and assume nothing happens.