chapter 2

Coffee Shop

He barley heard MInhyuk introduce himself to the blonde haired man named Yonghwa. He didn’t know how long he was staring at him until he felt Minhyul kick him underneath the table causing Jonghyun to yelp and smash his knee against the table. He shot a glare to Minhyuk who just smiled sweetly at him, Jonghyun then turned to look at Yonghwa who was staring at both Minhyuk and Jonghyun very amusingly.

“Nice to meet you Yonghwa.”

Yonghwa gave him a blinding smile and Jonghyun could feel his face heat up instantly so he quickly but clumsily got up, banging his knee against the table yet again as he did so. He winced as he hit the exact same spot again but quickly smiled “I uh I can’t leave the counter unattended for that long so I need to get back to work,” he turned and faced Yonghwa bowing slightly “But it was very nice meeting you.”

Jonghyun quickly retreated back behind the counter, seeing as the where currently no customers he ran into the kitchen sick to splash some water on his face. What where the odds that Jungshin was going to know him. Jonghyun dried his face and quickly fixed his hair, and no it was because Yonghwa was there (coughcough).

Jonghyun froze when he saw Yonghwa at the counter, he was just about to run back into the kitchen when he saw Yonghwa called him. “Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun gave him an awkward smiled “How can I help you?”

Yonghwa gave him another smile and Jonghyun wished he would stop doing that unless he wanted to kill him from heart attack.

“Can I have an Americano?”

Jonghyun just nodded before he was elbowed by Minhyuk, Jonghyun blinked confusedly at him “When you get here?”

Minhyuk just smiled at him as he jerked his head towards Yonghwa, who just know Jonghyun noticed that had his hand held out with money. Jonghyun felt heat creep into his cheeks as he took it without looking at the blonde man.

“It’ll be ready in a few minutes.”

Once Yonghwa walked away MInhyuk let out a little squeak as he latched onto Jonghyun’s arm then proceeded to jump up and down “You like him!”

“Shut up!”

Minhyuk’s eyes widen “You sooooo do!”

Jonghyun felt his right eye twitch “Kang Minhyuk!”

With a squeal Minhyuk let go of Jonghyun’s and ran to where Jungshin was sitting, Jonghyun contemplated in chasing after him until he remembered that he was suppose to be working and not to mention that the customers where watching him. With a growl he turned to make Yonghwa’s coffee.

Jungshin blushed when Minhyuk practically sat on his lap saying that Jonghyun was going to kill him. As he picked over Minhyuk’s head surely enough Jonghyun was sending a glare their way.

“What you do this time?”

Minhyuk looked offended “Nothing!”

“Uh huh.”

Minhyuk pouted “I might have …. But just a bit!”

Jungshin laughed “Well when your break is over he is going to murder you.”

Minhyuk opened his mouth to response but instead of words a yelp left his mouth as Jonghyun pulled him by his ear, Jonghyun had come to give Yonghwa to his coffee and get Minhyuk back to work.

“Your break is over.”

Minhyuk winced as Jonghyun pulled him towards the counter “Hyung it hurts! Hyung!”

Jungshin felt bad for Minhyuk but couldn’t help but giggle at the cute expressions he was making as he was being pulled away.

“What’s with them?”

Jungshin tore his eyes away from Minhyuk to stare at Yonghwa “What do you mean?”

Yonghwa looked confused “I thought Minhyuk was your boyfriend?”

“He isn’t.” Jungshin said a pout on his face.

“Is he Jonghyun’s?”

“NO!”

Suddenly the whole coffee shop went silent at Jungshin’s outburst, Jungshin slid down his chair trying to melt through the floor as everybody was staring at him wide eyed. Yonghwa bit his lip trying to surpress his laughter but he failed to do, he bursted out laughing causing everyone to go back to their own conversations freeing Jungshin from their intense gaze.

Jungshin pulled his hoodie up dying of embarrassment, hesent a glare at Yonghwa “I hate you.”

“Hey I just asked you a question you didn’t have to shout it out to the whole café.”

“I still hate you.”

Yonghwa smiled at him a teasing glint in his eyes “By your reaction I take it that you have a crush on Minhyuk.”

“W-what! Of cou-course I d-don’t!”

A smirk found its way to Yonghwa’s face “Don’t blame you he is cute.”

“Hyung he is mine!” Jungshin slapped a hand over his mouth, his cheeks going a rosy color.

“Thought so.”

Jungshin wanted nothing more than to wipe of that pleased look of his hyung. “Why did I ever invite you here? I forgot how miserable you make my life.”

Yonghwa kicked him “Yah! That hurts my heart Jungshin.”

“You’ll live.” Jungshin stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before speaking again “You where just joking about Minhyuk being cute right?”

Yonghwa laughed “No, he really is cute but I find his friend even cuter.”

“Jonghyun?”

Yonghwa smiled shyly “Yeah, actually I saw him earlier at the record store I was at but before I got the courage to talk to him he ran out, I guess he was late for work.”

“You seemed fine when I introduced you guys.”

Yonghwa laughed “Really I felt like I was dying of awkwardness.”

“Why don’t you ask him out?”

“Are you insane! I don’t think he likes me very much, he can barley look at me.”

Jungshin pursed his lips as he thought, it was weird for Jonghyun to avoid eye contact. Suddenly Jungshin smiled which kind of creeped out Yonghwa. “Jungshin?”

“Ask him out.”

Yonghwa frowned “Did you not hear what I just said?”

“I did but I still think you should ask him out.”

Yongwha shook his head “Yeah not happening.”

Jungshin grinned “Fine then I have no choice. Jonghyun hyung!”

Jonghyun looked up briefly to see Jungshin waving his hands like a mad man trying to grab his attention, but right now Jonghyun was having a hard time restraining Minhyuk who wanted to tell Yonghwa that Jonghyun had a crush on him.

Jonghyun’s brief distraction was enough for Minhyuk to escape his grip and run towards Yonghwa. Jonghyun let out a gasp as he chased after him, this time not caring that he was still working. To his horror he saw Minhyuk pull Yonghwa to his feet making Yonghwa drop his coffee spilling on the floor.

“My coffee!”

Minhyuk dragged Yonghwa out the door before Jonghyun could even reach them, Jonghyun was sure he was going to have a heart attack when he saw Minhyuk start talking to a very confused Yonghwa.

“Oh my god Minhyuk I’m going to kill you!”

With his face warm from embarrassment Jonghyun quickly headed into the kitchen to hide from Yonghwa for the rest of the day and if Jonghyun could the rest of his life. “Damn you Minhyuk!”

Jungshin just sat there a very confused look on his face “What just happened?”

 

 

***IDK what I just wrote.....***