Chapter 5

Coffee Shop

Yonghwa was smiling brightly as he walked towards the coffee shop, he couldn’t wait to see Jonghyun again. As he entered the café his eyes immediately scanned the shop for Jonghyun, a frown replaced his smile as he saw that he wasn’t in sight. The smile soon came back as he thought on how Jonghyun likes to go to the kitchen when he wants to hide, seeing MInhyuk on the cashier he quickly made his way.

“Hey Minhyuk.”

Minhyuk smiled once he saw him “Hey hyung! What bring you here?”

“I wanted to talk to Jonghyun.”

Minhyuk faked a hurt face as he raisedt his hand to his chest “What about me?”

Yonghwa smiled at Minhyuk's adorableness "I'm glad to see you too Minhyuk but I would really like to talk to Jonghyun."

Minhyuk gave him a frown " I'm sorry hyung but today is Jonghyun's day off."

Yonghwa visibly deflated in Minhyuk's eyes "Do you know where he might be?"

Minhyuk thought of all the places he might be at "My best guess is that he might be at home but he might also be out on a run."

"I guess I'll stop by his house first and if he's not there I'll just call him."

Yonghwa turned around to head out of the cafe when his arm was grabbed by Minhyuk "You know where he lives?"

"Yeah I dropped him off yesterday after our date."

Minhyuk's eyes grew wide "You guys went out on a date!?"

Yonghwa flinched at that, he had forfotten that Minhyuk didn't know about their date yet "Oh um yeah... He said he told you but that you didn't believe him."

Minhyuk just smiled at Yonghwa "Ah okay, I just thought he had chicken out the last second like he usually does."

"Well I'm gonna ho know."

Minhyuk waved goodbye once Yonghwa was out of the coffee shop he frowned "You are so gonna get it Jonghyun, not tellling me about your date."

Yonghwa quickly made his way to Jonghyun's apartment but once their it struck him that he didn't remember what floor Jonghyun lived at. Cursing under his breath he calledd Minhyuk hoping he would answer, he didn't want to call Jonghyun, he wanted to surprise him. Finally on the fifth ring Minhyuk answered

"Hello?"

"Minhyuk, its Yonghwa."

Minhyuk giggked over the line "You don't know his apartment number do you."

Yonghwa blushed mumbuling out a quiet "I forgot it."

Minhyuk giggled again "Its on the third floor room 302."

"Thanks a lot Minhyuk."

"No problem hyung."

With that Yonghwa quickly made his way to Jonghyun's apartment. He knocked on the door and waited a few minutes, when Jonghyun didn't answer the door he pulled out his phone and just as he was about to call Jonghyun said man opened the door.

Yonghwa smiled "Hi."

Jonghyun blinked a couple of times before with a squeak he shut the door on Yonghwa's face. Yonghwa just stood there for a couple of seconds not really understanding what had just happened. He knocked again only for Jonghyun to yell back that he would be there in a few seconds. Finally a breathless Jonghyun opened the door for Yonghwa.

"Sorry about that."

Yonghwa smiled "Its fine, I should have called first. But if I can say you looked really dute in your PJ's."

A light blushed adorned Jonghyun's cheeks as he cleared his throat "So what exactly ade you doing here?"

"You're not gonna invite me in?"

Jonghyun quickly stepped aside "Sorry." He led Yonghwa intonhis living room mentally thanking God that he has decided to clean up his apartment last night when he couldn't sleep because of a certain blonde boy.

Yonghwa looked around with a smile on his face "Nice apartment."

"Thanks its kinda small thought."

Yonghwa shook his head "No, it seems cozy, I like it."

Jonghyun squirmed a bit in his seat as he felt the awkwardness that he thought would be gone hang over them. He searched for anything to say to Yonghwa to help get rid of the awkward silence but his brain came up with nothing.

Yonghwa giggled when he saw Jonghyun's eyebrows scrunch up as he thought of what to say next, Yonghwa smiled as he touched Jonghyun's forehead causing his eyebrows to relax "Don't hurt yourself."

Jonghyun pouted as he bats Yonghwa's hand away "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Aw come on I thought you weren't going to be shy with me anymore, especially after the kiss you gave me last night."

Hearing this sent Jonghyun's cheeks ablaze "I... I'm not shy!"

"I think its cute."

Feeling his cheeks get even warmer he covered the with his hands "Stop that."

Yonghwa smiled "Stop what? I'm just telling the thruth."

Jonghyun whined at hearing this "You are worser than Minhyuk."

"But I am also more good looking than him."

Jonghyun smiled as he shook his head "I'm not so sure about that."

This wiped the teasing smile off of Yonghwa "Yah, that's not fair."

"And why not, its the truth."

Yonghwa stood up "Fine then I'll be going then."

Jonghyun grabbed his hand a smile on his face "Aw come on I was just joking hyung."

"Fine but you are making me lunch then."

Jonghyun frowned "I can't really cook."

"I guess I'm gonna have to teach you then."

The afternoon was spent amongst giggles as Yonghwa tried to 'teach' Jonghyun how to cook, they spent much of their lunch time talking about everything and nothing that they could think of. Before either male took notice the sun was beginning to set, Yonghwa stod up regretably to go home since he had already took up most of Jonghyun's day off. But before the older male could voice out his departure Jonghyun beat hm to it.

Sensing that Yonghwa was about to annouce that he was leaving Jonghyun said the first thing tht came to his mind, he didn't want Yonghwa to leave, not yet.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

A smile formed on Yonghwa's lips "I'd like that."

Popping any random movie Jonghyun quickly made his way to the couch where Yonghwa was already seated. Snuggeling into Yonghwa's embrace he pressed play and with a content smile Jonghyun though that this was his best day off.

 

***ok so Idk what this chapter is.......

I'm sorry if its too short I wrote it in my tablet and i dont really like using it to type up stories I rather use my laptop so I apologize for that.

 

Sorry took me longer to update I didnt know what to write :/

Bad news you guys, since they are doing construction in our house to make an upstairs I'm being kicked out of my room since they are gonna tear it down since thats where the stairs are gonna go. So idk when I'll be able to update since these days coming up I'm gonna be packing soooooo..... I'll see when is the next time I can update.

And if guys follow me on twitter you know what happened after watching A Werewolf Boy.... ***