Chapter 4

Coffee Shop

Jonghyun’s eyes snapped open “W-what?”

Yonghwa smiled “I said that I would only agree if it was a dinner and a movie.”

Even if he tried Jonghyun couldn’t stop the smile that grew on his lips “It’s a deal then.”

“Alright then.”

Suddenly Jonghyun remembered he was still needed at the café “Oh crap, I forgot I’m still working!”

With a wave he ran out of the record store leaving a giggling Yonghwa behind as he remembered seeing Jonghyun run out the same way this morning.

                                                                                                -

As soon as Jonghyun had ran inside the café he was cornered by Minhyuk.

“So how it go?”

Jonghyun just shrugged wanting to tease the younger a bit. Minhyuk whined “Hyung!” before lightly shaking him a pout on his lips.

“Right after you left Jungshin had to leave to and I have been bored waiting for you to come back plus rush hour ended, please hyung tell me!”

Ruffling Minhyuk’s hair Jonghyun giggled, he felt like he was on top of the world “All right I’ll tell, come on.”

Jonghyun looked around the café noticing how it was now empty so he dragged Minhyuk to an empty table. He shifted uncomfortably under MInhyuk’s intense gave “So what happened?”

Jonghyun could feel his cheeks start to heat up as he remembered himself asking Yonghwa out “Nothing really… I just sorta asked him if… he wanted to hang out later.”

Minhyuk’s smile fell “To hang out?” he groaned as he banged his head on the table “Hyung you are hopeless, I said a date not friends hanging out!”

Jonghyun pouted “I did ask for a date!”

“Asking to hang out together is not a date or else we would have gone to thousands of them.”

Jonghyun was about to answer when a customer walked in and Minhyuk stood up to attend to them but not before shooting his hyung a disappointed look. Jonghyun huffed in annoyance at how incompetent Minhyuk though he was when it came to dating, sure he rarely had a date but Jonghyun was just very picky at who he liked and when he did like someone he was too shy to ask them out and when he would try he was always shot down because someone had beaten him to it.

An hour later Jonghyun had almost had a mental break down when he realized that him and Yonghwa didn’t set a time to meet of if one of them was going to pick the other up, and to make matters worse when Jonghyun was going to text him he also realized that he didn’t have Yonghwa’s phone number.

“Minhyuk do you have Yonghwa’s phone number?”

The younger rose an eyebrow at him “You don’t have it?”

Jonghyun bit his bottom lip “I forgot to ask him for it.”

“Sorry hyung it didn’t cross my mind to ask for it.”

Jonghyun had gone back to the kitchen ready to pull his hair out for being such an idiot when his phone beeped, telling him he had a text. Once he took his phone out he saw that it was an unknown number, he almost squealed in happiness when he read it.

Hey Jonghyun its Yonghwa ^^

                How about we meet at 7? I’ll pick you up.

                Can’t wait ^^’

Jonghyun quickly replied back with his address a wide smile on his face.

“Hyung stop smiling like that you’re creeping me out.”

The rest of the day passed to slow yet too quickly for Jonghyun and soon he found himself freaking out because he didn’t know what to wear.  He had exactly an hour to get ready and he had almost emptied his entire closet in search for something nice to wear, everything he tried on felt like it wasn’t going to impress Yonghwa enough.

“Get a grip Jonghyun and stop acting like such a girl…… but what am I gonna wear!”

In the end he had decided to go with a white t-shirt some jeans and a black leather jacket, he was still messing with his hair when the doorbell rang. He almost tripped as he ran over to the door but luckily he caught himself before face planting on the door. He gripped the door handle as he took a couple of calming breathes, their date still hadn’t started yet and Jonghyun’s hands where already sweating.

He could feel his heart want to pound out of his chest when he opened the door “H-hey.”

Yonghwa smiled “Come on unless you want to be late.”

Jonghyun nodded and was about to step out and close the door when Yonghwa giggled “You might want to put your shoes on first.”

Looking down Jonghyun saw that he was only with his socks on, with his cheeks flaming from embarrassment Jonghyun quickly put his sneakers on. Once Jonghyun was ready to go Yonghwa grabbed onto Jonghyun’s hand and Jonghyun mentally kicked himself from not wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans.

As they drove towards the theater Jonghyun seemed to get more comfortable talking to Yonghwa although with any little compliment Yonghwa threw at him caused him to immediately turn bright red and stammer out a thank you.

They were in the process of getting their popcorn and drinks when they heard a very familiar voice causing both males to freeze “Hyungs!”

And there was Minhyuk waving at them with a face palming Jungshin behind him. Jonghyun let out a groan, Yonghwa just shrugged his shoulders and gave him a small smile.

“Hyung what are you doing here?”

“I’m here with Yonghwa hyung.”

Minhyuk beamed at this “What movie you guys watching?”

When Jonghyun told him Minhyuk’s smile grew “That’s the same one w-”

MInhyuk was stopped by Jungshin covering his mouth “We are just gonna go this way but have fun.”

Once they were gone Yonghwa frowned “You didn’t tell him we were going on a date?”

“I did but since I rarely ask people out he assumed that I meant it as in friends.”

Yonghwa smiled at this “So I’m special enough for you to ask out?”

“I-I- I…” Jonghyun lowered his face as his cheeks warmed up “Yes….”

“Aigoo you are too cute!”

To say the least Jonghyun did like the movie they watched but to tell you the truth he was more busy sneaky glances at Yonghwa to actually pay enough attention to the movie, and Yonghwa had caught him a handful of times since apparently Yonghwa was doing the same thing.

“So where do you want to eat?”

Jonghyun shrugged “I don’t know, I think I ate too much popcorn.”

Yonghwa laughed “You are seriously adorable.”

Yonghwa took them to a restaurant he said he liked last time he came with Jungshin and so far Jonghyun liked it. They talked here and there throughout their dinner, and the more they talked the more Jonghyun liked Yonghwa. By the end of their dinner they had almost been thrown out from them laughing a little too loudly when Yonghwa kept making jokes, after the third time they where threaten to be thrown out they decided to leave before they got kicked out.

During the drive home Jonghyun felt like he was on cloud nine and his cheeks where starting to hurt from his constant smile that he had on his face. But once he thought about the awkwardness the end of the date was going to bring his smile wavered and unfortunately Yonghwa noticed.

“You ok?”

Jonghyun smiled again feeling silly for even getting nervous again now “Yeah I’m fine.”

Once Yonghwa parked in front of Jonghyun’s apartment the car was filled with an awkward silence.

“Well… I had a nice time.” Jonghyun mentally palmed himself after saying something as cliché as that.

Yonghwa smiled as he played with his fingers “Yeah me too.” He took a deep breathe and turned to look at Jonghyun “Ok before things get even more awkward.”

Jonghyun gave him a confused look when he felt Yonghwa’s hands cup his face and bring him closer to Yonghwa. Jonghyun felt his heart skip a beat and start to race against his chest “Yonghwa?”

Instead of answering Yonghwa brushed his lips against Jonghyun’s causing Jonghyun’s eyes to widen. As Yonghwa was going to pull back Jonghyun fisted his shirt and crushed his lips against Yonghwa’s needing to feel more than a brush of their lips.

Yongwha was taken by surprise not expecting Jonghyun to react this way but he soon found his eyes fluttering shut and responding eagerly to Jonghyun’s kiss.

Soon Jonghyun pulled away his cheeks blazing at the bold move he had just made “I think I- I’ll just go now.”

Yonghwa gave him a smile “Not before I get another kiss.”

This time Yonghwa was the one who pulled Jonghyun into the kiss his tongue tracing Jonghyun’s bottom lip lightly causing Jonghyun to gasp, Jonghyun felt Yonghwa smile into the kiss and with a light bite to Jonghyun’s bottom lip Yonghwa pulled away.

“Goodnight Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun blinked at him a pleased smile on his face “Goodnight.”

As Jonghyun opened the door of the car he was pulled back by his seat belt when he tried to get out of the car causing Yonghwa to giggle, and to make matters worse getting out of the car almost cause Jonghyun to face plant to the ground but Yonghwa caught him by the arm before he could tumble out of the car.

Finally Jonghyun succeeded to get out of Yonghwa’s car and with one last wave he saw Yonghwa disappear down the street. Throughout the elevator ride Jonghyun couldn’t stop giggling at the kiss as he lightly traced over his lips especially his bottom lip causing him to flush as he remember Yonghwa biting it.

Things weren’t any better with Yonghwa he was constantly zoning out to think about his first kiss only to be brought back at the sound of the car behind him honking at him to move. As soon as he got home he took out his phone and texted Jonghuyn.

                ‘I had a great time today ^^

                Hopefully we can it again soon.’

Hitting the send button he threw himself in his bed his mind replaying the entire date again and again, he was going to have to make a stop at the coffee shop tomorrow again.

 

***Hope you liked it. Sorry if the date is blah I have never been on one soooo IDK much about them so bare with me ^^

You guys me and my friend are going to watch A Werewolf Boy tomotrrow and I'm scared I'm going to end up crying which I probably will lol since I'm a big cry baby, she has been wanting to see me cry for a long time now and now she might actually see me and that makes her happy since she is the one who always cries when we see stuff cause I hate ppl seeing me cry lol well we'll see how it goes tomorrow ^^

Has anybody seen it? (please don't give me spoilers if you have lol)***