Chapter 7

Coffee Shop

Completley forgetting about his sandwich or the fact that he was starving, Jonghyun makes a run for his shower deciding that he rather meet Yonghwa not smelling like he just got out of work.

After a very and I mean a very quick shower Jonghyun was ready to head out. He checked his phone only to frown when he saw that he had no new text messages. “Did Yonghwa forget to text me his address?” He started pacing “How am I suppose to know where to go?”

Suddenly there was a knock on his door, Jonghyun hesitated fearing it was Minhyuk visiting in order to get more details out of him about his date with Yonghwa. He slowly made his way to the door, cursing his apartment for not having a peep hole.

He opened the door revealing a smiling Yonghwa “Hey.”

Jonghyun just stood there blinking, trying to decide if he had heard Yonghwa wrong on the phone, hadn’t he said he was going to text him?

Yonghwa’s smile faltered as Jonghyun just stood there blinking at him, he awkwardly shifted from foot to foot, “Um are you going to let me in?”

Jonghyun shyly smiled “Sorry, sure you can come inside, but didn’t you say you were going to text me the address or did I hear you wrong?”  

“I did, but I decided that I rather walk with you there.”

“Wait walk? How far away is it?”

Yonghwa teasingly smiled at him “You’ll see, now come on.”

Yonghwa grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and they both headed outside Jonghyun’s apartment and into the elevator. Jonghyun bit his lip at the fact that Yonghwa was holding his hand. Yonghwa noticed this and quickly let go of the younger man’s hand, “Sorry.” A light dust of pink settled on his cheeks.

Jonghyun smiled, very pleased with the fact that he too could get Yonghwa to blush, he was going to have to think of other ways to make him blush, he looked absolutely adorable. “Don’t be sorry, I like you holding my hand, almost as much as your kisses.”

This caused both men to blush as Yonghwa took Jonghyun’s hand in his again. Jonghyun gave him a big smile “So where we going?”

“Up.”

Jonghyun gave him a confused look “What do you mean up?”

“I’m moving in to the 6th floor.”

Jonghyun’s mouth formed an ‘o’ of surprise before quickly becoming a full blown smile as he began jumping up and down “Seriously?”

Yonghwa smiled “Yeah, I was stuck between this apartment and another one across town and well after I found out that you live here,” Yongwha looked down at the floor with slight embarrassment “Well that was enough for me to decide on this place.”

Jonghyun’s smile grew “Really for me?”

Yonghwa’s blush deepened in color “Yeah, I really like you.”

Jonghyun bit his lip in order not to let out the squeal that was bubbling on his lips “You are the sweetest.” Jonghyun gave him a quick kiss on Yonghwa’s cheek before the elevator ‘dinged’ signaling their arrival.

Jonghyun cheeks started to hurt from the none stop smiling, now he could see Yonghwa anytime he wanted. His smile however quickly got wiped out when he saw Yonghwa’s living room.

“It’s a mess!”

Yonghwa gave him a sheepish smile “Yeah but to be fair I did mention that on the phone.”

Jonghyun frowned “I take it back, I rather be bored at home.”

“Aw come on Hyunnie, you’re not gonna make me do it all by myself are you?” Yonghwa pouted.

Jonghyun’s frown wavered under Yonghwa’s pout, and he thought that Minhyuk’s puppy eyes where irresistible but in his eyes they paled against Yonghwa’s, but maybe Jonghyun was being slightly biased. “Don’t pout at me.”

“Hyunnie.”

The pout combined with the new nickname had Jonghyun caving in “Fine but first your gonna have to feed me.”

“Why?”

“It’s your fault I forgot to eat my sandwich at home.” Jonghyun said as he crossed his arms.

“And how is that my fault?”

“Because you distracted me with your phone call and I haven’t ate nothing since noon and I’m starving.”

As if on cue Jonghyun’s stomach made itself know with a growl of hunger, resulting in Jonghyun clutching his stomach trying to quiet the sound. Yonghwa let out a laugh, “Fine, but it’ll have to be take out since obviously I have no food here. How does pizza sound?”

“I’m kinda at the point where I would eat anything.”

Yonghwa giggled “I’ll take that as an ok then.”

30 minutes later Jonghyun was eating so fast that Yongwha was scared that he was either going to die choking or have a very upset stomach later. “I would slow down if I were you.”

“But I’m starving.”

Yonghwa just stared in amazement, his own slice of pizza growing cold “That’s your third slice! How are you still starving?”

“I’m a growing boy.”

Yonghwa snorted “Yeah, if you keep this up you might even catch up to Jungshin real soon.”

Jonghyun just choose to ignore Yonghwa’s comment and went for another slice. Yongwha winced “You are really gonna regret eating so fast later.”

“Hyung,” Jonghyu cutely whined “Please let me eat in peace.”

Yonghwa pouted “Fine, but don’t say that I didn’t warn you later.”

Jonghyun smiled at him.

Once the pizza was gone Yonghwa stood up from where they were eating on the floor and stretched, “Ok come on, up you go. We have to at least unpack some of my stuff.

Jonghyun whined from where he was laying on the floor. Yonghwa bend down next to him, “What you say?”

“I’m too full to even think about moving right now.”

Yonghwa pouted “Hyunnie, you promised.”

Jonghyun whined at hearing this “I know just let the food go down a bit.”

“Fine I’m giving you half an hour then up you go.”

“Promise.”

Yonghwa smiled at how adorable Jonghyun looked at the moment, all curled up on the floor and letting out little yawns here and there/ “You better not fall asleep on me or I will wake you up with water.”

Jonghyun just waved his hand signaling Yonghwa that he had heard him. Yonghwa huffed and started to unpack by himself. Before Yongwha even noticed an hour had gone by, he stood up straight wincing as his back popped from where he was bent over the boxes for too long.

Yonghwa looked back to where Jonghyun was still laying down at and let out a sigh, Jonghyun had fallen asleep. Yonghwa contemplated on whether he should wake up Jonghyun or let him sleep some more. He quietly made his way to Jonghyun and gently shook him by the shoulder, “Hyunnie wake up.”

Yongwha frowned when he received no response “Jonghyun? Yah! Lee Jonghyun.”

All Jonghyun did was shift closer to Yonghwa, trying to seek out warmth. Witnessing this caused a smile full of adoration to paint itself across Yongwha’s lips, “Aish, what am I gonna do with you?”

Yonghwa just laid there for another few minutes just watching Jonghyun sleep and no not in a creepy way. He brushed Jonghyun’s bangs to the side before landing a kiss on Jonghyun’s forehead before Yonghwa got up with a grunt as he went back to unpack, hoping that Jonghyun would wake up soon from his food coma and help him.   

Unfortunately the hours ticked by and Jonghyun was still knocked out. Now nearing midnight Yonghwa could barely keep his eyes open so he decided to call it a night. He almost tripped over Jonghyun, how somehow Yonghwa had forgotten that he was still here. “Jonghyun?” He nudged him with his foot but Jonghyun still kept on sleeping so Yonghwa let out a sigh.

“Guess I have no choice.”

He got out a blanket and drapped it over Jonghyun and himself on the floor not even bothering with a pillow, since he couldn’t remember which box he put them in and he hadn’t found any in the boxes he had unpacked. As soon as he laid down he drifted off to dreamland.

The next morning Jonghyun was the first one to stir awake, well since he did go to sleep way earlier than Yonghwa. He went a little into panic mode when he found himself surrounded by boxes in a place that he was not very familiar with. He went into extreme panic when he felt arms around his waist tighten on him, he was about to scream when he heard Yongwha mumble something in his sleep.

Jonghyun slowly turned around to peek at the sleeping boy behind him, only to confirm that it was indeed Yongwha. He slowly relaxed back into Yonghwa’s arms when with a wince he remembered his broken promise to help Yonghwa unpack. He quickly scanned the room and saw that majority of the boxes where open.

He frowned “Great I said I was going to help him yet all I did was make him feed me and sleep in the middle of the living room.”

“On the plus side you made a great cuddle buddy.”

Now Jonghyun let out the scream from earlier, “Yonghwa! You scared the crap out of me! I thought you were sleeping.”

“I was but you where moving too much and woke me up.”

“I’m sorry.”

Yonghwa snuggled his face into Jonghyun’s neck “What for?”

“For falling asleep on you yesterday.”

“Its fine but you will make it up to me later.”

Jonghyun frowned “By doing what?”

“Actually helping me.”

“Ok I promise that this time I won’t fall asleep.”

Yonghwa smiled “But that’s not all I also want you to make me breakfast.”

“But my food compared to yours. Plus you have nothing that I can use to cook.” Jonghyun whined.

“And that’s why we are heading to your house now.”

Yonghwa made a move to untangle his arms from Jonghyun only to have Jonhyun turn around and snuggle into his chest, “Can’t we stay like this a little bit longer?”

Yonghwa smiled as he brought Jonghyun closer to his body “And how can I say no to you?”

 

***Well here is the next chapter and you guys I seriously don't know where the story is heading anymore lol well we'll just have to see ^^

Now for some bad news this will be my last update till I get back from my vacation on June 15 T.T 

that's two week, two weeks without my dramas and my kpop and my fanfics ;A; damn and with my luck all the freaken comebacks are while I'm gone oh well will have to manage with the little internet access I will have ;/

well enough of my rant see you on the next update ^^***