Chapter 9

Coffee Shop

Jonghyun jumped at another chance at distracting Yonghwa, “I agree.” But just the thought of food at the moment had Jonghyun’s stomach twisting in knots of nausea, a grimace settle on his face before he quickly wiped it away not wanting Yonghwa to notice. He tried to quickly make his way to the fridge but before he could even take a step a hand was grabbing his.

“And where do you think you are going?”

Jonghyun blinked up innocently at the older male “To get the food.”

“Not until you take your medicine.”

Jonghyun scowled and let out a groan “No.”

“Aw come on it isn’t that bad.”

“No.”

Yonghwa stayed quiet for a couple of seconds “Fine then let’s just get cooking.”

Jonghyun eyed him suspiciously as Yonghwa moved into the kitchen “What are you up to?”

Yonghwa shrugged “If  you’re not going to listen to me, why keep trying?”

Jonghyun frowned at Yonghwa’s words. Was the older male mad at him? “Yonghwa?”

“Hmm?”

Jonghyun bit his bottom lip before answering “You’re not mad are you?”

Yonghwa gave him a small smile “Of course not, now help me with the food.”

Jonghyun still felt a bit unsure but he decided to brush it off for now “Alright.”

An hour later the kitchen was filled with laughter as both males waited for their food to be done. Jonghyun giggled as Yonghwa wrapped his arms around him hugging him tight. Jonghyun let out a content sigh at the warm fuzzy feeling being this close to Yonghwa gave him.

“Are you feeling better?”

Jonghyun blinked in confusion before he remembered his stomach ache from earlier in the day, he had forgotten all about it. “Yeah, I had forgotten about my stomach.”

“Really?”

Jonghyun pulled away and gave Yonghwa a quick kiss on the lips “Yeah and its all thanks to you and distracting me.”

“So we can both enjoy the food we made?”

Jonghyun nodded “Yup.”

Yonghwa smiled “Well I’m glad and after we are finally going back to my apartment to finish unpacking.”

Jonghyun pouted “You really know how to ruin the mood don’t you.”

“Aw come on, I’ll make it up to you I promise.”

“I’ll hold you to that now come on I’m actually hungry.”

After they had finished their meal Jonghyun found himself back at Yonghwa’s apartment and this time he actually helped Yonghwa with his unpacking. They might have finished earlier if they both hadn’t kept stopping to fool around with each other, but now the both laid on the floor in the living room leaning on each other as they are too tired to move just yet.

Jonghyun looked around briefly before settling his gaze on Yonghwa again “When are you getting actual furniture in here?”

“I don’t know, I guess when I actually go buy some.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widen “You don’t have any at all?”

Yonghw a shook his head “Nope, it’s not a big deal. I’ll go furniture shopping this weekend.”

“Where are you going to sleep and eat in the mean time?”

Yonghwa shrugged “I have a sleeping bag here and I can eat on the floor.”

Jonghyun began to shake his head as soon as he heard the word sleeping bag “No, you are not sleeping in that in your own apartment.”

“Kinda have to since I don’t have a bed just yet.”

“You are coming home with me and sleeping with me.” The words went tumbling out before Jonghyun’s mind could even process what he was saying. A flush crept up his cheeks once he realized what he had just said. “I mean not like that.

A teasing smile settled itself on Yonghwa’s lips as he turned to Jonghyun “Not like what?”

Jonghyun gulped as he scooted back a bit from Yonghwa “I meant to say.…” the word seemed to die in his mouth when he looked up to see Yonghwa so close to him, hovering above him. Jonghyun couldn’t help himself as his gaze went straight to the older man’s lips.

Yonghwa had only meant to make Jonghyun blush again but he couldn’t seem to move away from Jonghyun as he saw how pink Jonghyun’s cheeks had turned and how the younger’s gaze wouldn’t tear away from his lips.

Before either one could form a coherent thought they were kissing but this time it wasn’t a simple touch of the lips like they had been doing the past couple of days, no this one had more passion behind it. It was like they had been dehydrated and they finally where getting the water they so desperately needed.

Jonghyun fisted his hand in Yonghwa’s shirt pulling said man closer as Yonghwa tangled his fingers through Jonghyun’s hair, tilting his head a bit to deepen the kiss.

Jonghyun could feel his heart beating franticly in his ribcage, he felt his head start to swim from the lack of oxygen getting in his lungs and from the way that Yonghwa was kissing him. 

His lungs were starting to burn from the lack of oxygen but Jonghyun wasn’t about to pull away just yet. After a few seconds Yonghwa was the one to pull away first, as Yonghwaw’s lips left his a whine escaped Jonghyun’s lips.

Yonghwa gave him a small smile “You should go.”

Jonghyun pouted “But I don’t want to go without you.”

 Yonghwa felt his throat go dry at hearing Jonghyun say those words. He thickly swallowed before he had to shake his head from the images that where popping up of him and Jonghyun. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll sleep just fine.”

Jonghyun just shook his head and gently wound his fingers in Yonghwa’s hair to pull him in for another kiss. Yonghwa went willingly not being able to resist such a tempting offer.

Jonghyun didn’t know what had gotten into him but before he knew what he was doing he was pushing Yonghwa backwards until Yonghwa’s back hit the bottom of the couch.

“Jonghyun?”

“Shhh.”

With that just said Jonghyun captured Yonghwa’s lips once again but this time Jonghyun climbed onto Yonghwa’s lap, straddling the older male. Yonghwa let out a quiet moan at the feel of Jonghyun’s body so close to his.

Yonghwa quickly settled his hand onto Jonghyun’s hips, bringing them closer together. Jonghyun’s hands once again found purchase on Yonghwa’s hair.

One of Yonghwa’s hands let go of Jonghyun’s hip to caress Jonghyun’s jaw as the kiss progressed.

Yonghwa soon left Jonghyun’s lips to trail kisses down his neck. Jonghyun gasped at the feeling of Yonghwa’s lips on his skin. With every swipe of Yonghwa’s tongue against Jonghyun’s neck had the younger male tightening his grip on Yonghwa’s hair.

“Yonghwa….”

Yonghwa slowly pulled away from Jonghyun’s neck, Jonghyun felt a shiver travel down his spine as he felt Yonghwa’s breath hit his neck.

As soon as their eyes locked Jonghyun felt even more breathless than he had before. There was just something about Yonghwa’s gaze that would knock the wind out of him.

Before Jonghyun had a chance to say anything else Yonghwa had switched their positions so that he had Jonghyun underneath him, Jonghyun could feel his heart start to pound furiously again. Yonghwa ran a hand through Jonghyun’s hair, just taking a chance to really look at Jonghuyn and how beautiful he looked at that moment.

“You’re beautiful.”

Jonghyun could feel the heat pool in his cheeks, he tried to hide his face in Yonghwa’s chest but the older male was having none of that. He gently cupped Jonghyun’s chin so he wouldn’t hide his beautiful blushing face. Jonghyun took a peek at Yonghwa and saw that he was smiling widely, he lightly smacked his arm.

“Stop looking at me like that.”

Yonghwa gave him an amused look “Like what?”

Jonghuyn groaned “You know.”

Yonghwa smiled at Jonghyun “No, tell me.”

Instead of answering Yonghwa, Jonghyun decided to shut the elder up with another kiss. Yonghwa smiled into the kiss, Jonghyun kept amazing Yonghwa on how unknowingly cute he could act sometimes.

To wipe off the smile that Yonghwa had Jonghyun decided to ruin the mode by tickling Yonghwa. So he quickly moved his hands underneath Yonghwa’s shirt, just as the tips of his fingers grazed Yonghwa’s stomach did Jonghyun realize this was a bad idea. Instead of tickling Yonghwa, Jonghyun found himself running his hands up Yonghwa’s chest. Admiring how he could feel all of Yonghwa’s muscles this way. Yonghwa took in a shaky breath when he felt Jonghyun’s finger tips grazing his skin.

Jonghyun pulled away from Yonghwa’s lips “Yonghwa I wan-”

Jonhyun was interrupted by the doorbell ringing followed by some knocking. Both boys stilled hoping that whoever was on the other side would go away, but the knocking continued. Yonghwa made a move to get up but Jonghyun held on, afraid that if Yonghwa got up the atmosphere that they had created would go away.

“I need to go see who it is.”

Jonghyun shook his head “Ignore it.”

Seeing that Yonghwa was about to argue Jonghyun sealed their lips together again. Slipping his hands underneath Yonghwa’s shirt again both where getting lost in their kiss when the door swung open slowly followed by Jungshin peeking inside.

“Yonghwa hyung where….”

Jungshin felt his cheeks flood with embarrassment at having to witness the scene in front of him unwillingly. He quickly turned around not wanting to see more than he had already.

A few seconds passed by but Jungshin could still hear their labored breaths, it seemed that the couple still hadn’t notice his presence. So Jungshin opened the door again and closed it a bit more loudly, he took a peek at the couple but they were still in their own little world. What was even worse was that it looked like Jonghyun was trying to take off Yonghwa’s shirt.

But trying was the wrong word for it Jonghyum was determined to take it off. With a satisfied moan Jonghyun finally got rid of the only material in his way that was keeping him from being able to admire Yonghwa’s toned stomach. Just as Yonghwa was bringing their lips together again they heard a squeak of “Hyung!”

Both Jonghyun’s and Yonghwa’s head snapped up quickly at that sound only to find a very red faced Jungshin covering his eyes. Jonghyun could feel his face heat up in embarrassment at being caught.

Yonghwa quickly pulled his shirt back on “Jungshin what the hell!?”

“Me? You’re the one who gave me a key and said I could visit anytime I liked!”

Yonghwa groaned as he rolled onto his back trying to calm down his heart, him and Jonghyun might have gotten a bit carried away in their make out session.

Jungshin giggled at how Jonghyun was basically trying to mold into Yonghwa, probably too embarrassed to face the younger boy.

“Well sorry I interrupted, so I’ll get out of your hair so you guys can continue.”

With that said Jungshin left Yonghwa’s apartment as he left he was already pulling out his phone ready to send the picture that he had taken to Minhyuk.

Inside Jonghyun wasn’t even feeling better now that Jungshin had left, “This is so embarrassing.”

“Says the one who didn’t want to stop.”

“Yah!” Jonghyun punched Yonghwa in the arm not so lightly.

Yonghwa laughed “Alright lets go.”

“Where?”

Yonghwa raised an eyebrow at him “To your place, you said you wouldn’t go unless I went with you.”

Jonghyun felt his face heat up yet again “I hate you.”

 

 

*********************************

I know I made you guys wait for soooooo long and I'm sorry for that T.T

My life just became so hectic, I am going to start a new job, which is hopefully more stable than my other 2 that i had since i started to write this story. So hopefully that gives me more time to write than before. 

I am almost always in my tumblr since i used it on my phone most of the time so if you guys want you guys can follow me there

http://www.yonghwace.tumblr.com/

I know this chapter probably isnt very good either (sigh) 

sorry I'll try harder next time

************************************