Chapter 6

Coffee Shop

 

Chapter 6:

The next day at work Jonghyun couldn’t suppress his smile, which Minhyuk quickly took notice to, “I see you and Yonghwa had a nice time yesterday.”

Jonghyun just hummed in response.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at his hyung’s lack of response “Aw come on hyung, I’m dying to know how your date went!”

Jonghyun smiled “What made you think it was a date? Last time you said I was helpless.”

“Well yesterday Yonghwa came in looking for you and he told me you guys had gone on a date, but in my defense you should really word your sentences differently so that I won’t misunderstand next time.”

Jonghyun smiled “Alright, next time I’ll tell you it’s a date more clearly.”

“Now tell me about the date and yesterdays too.”

Jonghyun gave the younger an innocent smile “Later, we have customers right now.”

“Hyung! No fair, please.” Minhyuk yelled at Jonghyun who was making his way to the counter.

Jonghyun giggled at Minhyuk’s whines as he got ready to take the customers orders.

Minhyuk huffed in annoyance “Fine be that way hyung. I’ll make you tell me one way or another.”

“Minhyuk come help me!”

The said boy jumped as he heard his hyung yell at him “Coming hyung!”

All throught the morning every chance Minhyuk got he would practically glue himself to Jonghyun’s side and keep asking about his date. But all he kept getting was smiles and excuses from his hyung. Jonghyun on the other hand was really enjoying teasing Minhyuk mostly because it would always be Minhyuk teasing him. But of course after awhile Jonghyun was starting to get annoyed by Minhyuk, especially when he kept saying “Hyung, hyung, hyung.” None stop.

Jonghyun was about to break down and just tell Minhyuk all about his wonderful date or dates with Yonghwa when a very cheerful looking Jungshin came and took Minhyuk with him.

Jonghyun sighed as he finally got some peace and quiet but of course that didn’t last long either as Jungshin came up to him, with a rather too sweet looking smile on his face.

“What do you want?” Jonghyun did not like that smile on Jungshin’s face, it look too much like Minhyuk’s when he was up to something.

“Can I have another coffee?”

“Why? You usually only drink one?”

Jungshin shrugged his shoulders “I just want another one.”

“And you couldn’t ask Minhyuk to get it.”

“Because… because I like yours better?”

Jonghyun raise a confused eyebrow at Jungshin’s response “Alright then.”

As Jonghyun was making the coffee he kept glancing at where Minhyuk and Jungshin where sitting and talking. He felt like they were planning something but in the end he just shrugged it off. “Jungshin your coffee is ready.”

“Can you bring it to me?”

“Can’t Minhyuk get it then?”

Minhyuk pouted at Jonghyun “No, since you refuse to tell me about your date.”

“Aw come on Minhyuk, you know I was just teasing you. I’ll tell you once I go on break.”

“But I want to know now.”

Jonghyun noticed that they were starting to attract the customers attention, which wasn’t that hard since they were talking across the room to each other. With an embarrassed smile to the customers he scurried over to where the younger ones where at.

“Here your coffee and Minhyul stop sulking. I promise I’ll tell you later.”

Jonghyun had every intent to go back to the counter but of course the maknae’s had a plan. So as soon as Jonghyun turned to leave, Minhyuk jumped on his back, bringing them both down on a chair. Minhyuk quickly wrapped his arms and legs around Jonghyun’s torso, locking Jonghyun in place.

“Yah! Let me go.”

Jungshin smiled “Not until you spill about your date.”

“Was this really necessary guys? I was going to tell you eventually.”

Minhyuk giggled “I know but this is more fun. Now spill.”

Jonghyun pouted “Why couldn’t you guys have done this to Yonghwa.”

Jungshin scoffed “As if we could hold him down, have you seen the size of his arms compared to ours?”

Jonghyun felt a blush settle on his cheeks as he remembered how Yonghwa had wrapped his arms around his waist when they were watching the movie, and even then Jonghyun could tell that they were well defined and that Yonghwa probably did work out often. Jonghyun remembered thinking that he would love to have those arms wrapped around him forever.

“Minhyuk he is blushing!” Jungshin said while pointing at Jonghyun “What are you thinking about hyung? Yonghwa?”

Jonghyun wanted to crawl in a hole now “Can you please let go of me now.”

Minhyuk tighten his grip on him “Nope. Now why did you blush hyung? Huh huh huh? Oh my gosh, you slept with him!”

“No I didn’t!”

Minhyuk started to laugh “Aw don’t be shy hyung, you can tell us.”

“I said we didn’t. Now please let me go before I-”

“What’s going on?”

All three heads snapped in the direction of the new voice to find a confused looking Yonghwa staring at them.

Jungshin gave him a big smile “Nothing.”

“Uh huh, then why do you have Jonghyun captive?”

“Because I just really missed my hyung.” Minhyuk said as he cuddled against Jonghyun’s back.

“Then why are you covering his mouth?”

Minhyuk quickly let go of Jonghyun’s mouth with a nervous giggle. As soon as Jonghyun mouth was free he pouted as he looked at Yonghwa. “Help me out here.”

With a laugh Yonghwa pulled Jonghyun out of Minhyuk’s arms. “There, now someone explain to me what happened here.”

Minhyuk quickly stood up “I would but would you look at that long line of customers, I better get back to work.” He dashed out of their and into the safety behind the counter.

Jungshin pouted “There is no one at the counter.” The younger gulped as he realized that he was left alone with a fuming Jonghyun. “Well… I have to get going too.”

Jonghyun gave him a smile “Oh you’re not going anywhere.”

Yonghwa patted Jungshin’s back “I think you migh want to sit down before he kicks you.”

Jungshin sat down with a pout, his mind trying to find away to escape before he would be scolded by his hyung. He shot a nervous glance at Jonghyun only to see him blushing as a result of Yonghwa smiling at him. This made Jungshin get an idea, an idea that was probably going to get him in more trouble but he couldn’t resist now. “Hyung said you two slept together.”

Jonghyun gasped “Jungshin!”

“What?”

A very flustered Jonghyun turned to a light pinked cheeked Yonghwa “I didn’t, I swear! It’s just that they asked me and and and I blushed so they just assumed….”

Yonghwa smiled “It’s alright, plus I think Jungshin just said that to escape your scolding.”

And escape Jungshin did, as soon as Jonghyun turned to Yonghwa he ran out the coffee shop but not before saying his goodbye to Minhyuk.

Jonghyun pouted “I’m so going to get them later for this.”

Yonghwa laughed “Don’t worry I’ll help you. But can I get a hello kiss now?”

Jonghyun gave him a shy smile before giving him a quick kiss resulting in a squeal from Minhyuk who was watching them “You guys are too cute!”

Jonghyun buried his face in Yonghwa’s neck to hide his flushing face “Why am I friends with him?”

“He is not that bad plus he is very cute.”

Jonghyun made a noise in the back of his throat as he step away from Yonghwa to punch him in the arm. Yonghwa laughed as he brought Jonghyun into a hug again “But you are cuter.”

Suddenly Jonghyun was pulled away from Yonghwa’s embrace by a smirking Minhyuk “You need to do the dishes hyung, they are piling up.”

Jonghyun pouted “But Yonghwa just got here…..”

“Sorry hyung, but I’m sure he’ll still be here when you’re done.”

“But-”

“Nope, now come on.”

And just like that Jonghyun was led to the kitchen where he had to spend the next hour washing the dirty dishes as he grumbled under his breath on how unfair Minhyuk was being on him. “Maybe I shouldn’t have that much….”

                                                                                                                -

Finally Jonhyun was done with the dreaded dishes, he stretched his back letting out a sigh as he felt the tension from being bend over the sink seep out of his back. He quickly made his way towards the counter, his eyes searching for Yonghwa right away. “Minhyuk, where is Yonghwa?”

“Mhh?”

“Where is Yonghwa?”

“Oh he went home, he said something about unpacking.”

Jonghyun dropped his shoulders in disappointment “Oh.”

Minhyuk slapped his back “Aw come on hyung, cheer up. He did say he was coming back tomorrow though.”

“You just had to drag me away didn’t you.”

Minhyuk sighed “I don’t know which one is worse, the single you or the one in love with Yonghwa.”

Jonghyun blushed “Yah! I’m not in love… at least not yet.”

Minhyuk snorted “Yeah but you will be. Now…” Minnhyuk switched the open sign to closed “Tell me about your day or you won’t be able to go home.”

Jonghyun sighed “I don’t know how people think that you are the sweetest thing. You’re like a little devil behind that innocent smile of yours.”

“And I take full advantage of that. Now tell me, tell me, tell me.” Minhyuk said while jumping in place.

“Alright, alright.”

They spent the rest of their ‘shift’ just talking. Well for Jonghyun it felt more like an interrogation than talking.

“Minhyuk we have been talking for over an hour, can we go home now?”

Minhyuk’s eyes widen as he saw the time “Uh oh I better switch the sign back before the other workers show up.”

                                                                                                                                -

With a tired groan Jonghyun let himself fall face first on his couch. Today had been… very eventful, especially having to answer Minhyuk’s question, Jonghyun swore that boy could have kept them their all night just asking question after question.

Jonghyun rolled onto his back as he glanced at his watch and groaned when he saw that it was just 5 pm. What was he suppose to do for the rest of the afternoon?

He smiled as he quickly took out his phone ready to text Yonghwa and see if he would keep him some company, but before he hit the send button he remembered Minhyuk telling him that Yonghwa had to unpack. Jonghyun let his phone fall to the floor as he let out another groan.

He didn’t feel like seeing Minhyuk after just spending the whole morning with him and he was still kind of mad at Jungshin. He kicked his legs in frustration, he really needed to get more friends. As he laid their contemplating on what to do for the afternoon his stomach growled.

As he was making himself a quick sandwich his phone rang, Jonghyun slowly made his way towards the living room and towards the couch. He cursed under his breath as he didn’t see his phone anywhere on the couch, light underneath the couch caught his attention and he remember having his phone fall to the floor earlier.

As he grabbed it he saw Yonghwa’s name flashing on the screen he quickly answered it “Hello.”

“Hey Jonghyun, you’re not busy are you?”

“Of course not!” Jonghyun winced at how eager he sounded.

Yonghwa laughed “Well I was wondering if you would like to help me unpack some of my things. I just moved to a new apartment and it’s a mess, so what do you say?”

“As much as I hate cleaning but I guess it’s better than being bored at home.”

“Thanks! I’ll text you my address. See you soon.”

 

 

*** I don't know what this chapter is OTL especially the ending....

But I'm finally back! Well for a bit since in a couple of weeks I will be leaving on vacation and no computer for me there ;A;

But yeah I'm finally back in my own room but I still need to unpack all my stuff T.T  and I'm done with school for a couple of weeks yay!

Forgive me if this chapter is lacking :/

Thank you guys for waiting for me to update again ^^

But isn't the picture just precious T.T***