Chapter 11

Coffee Shop

 

After dinner Jonghyun sat pouting in Yonghwa’s directing causing the older man to laugh “Are you still mad?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“But why?”

 

“I don’t want people seeing that picture of us.” Jonghyun whined.

 

“Oh don’t worry nobody ever grabs my phone except me,” This caused Jonghyun to smile a bit “And my mom.”

 

“Yonghwa!”

 

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding.”

 

Jonghyun glared at the giggling man “I hate you.”

 

Yonghwa gave him a cheeky smile.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 After dinner they where both stuffed full and watching tv when Yonghwa turns to Jonghyun “What time are you working tomorrow?”

 

Jonghyun thought for a second before replying “I have the morning shift so I’ll get out around 4, why?”

 

“I was wondering if you wanted to come and help me go furniture shopping.”

 

Jonghyun gave him a big smile “Sure I’ll go.” 

 

Yonghwa nodded as he got up from the couch “Well I guess I’ll get going.”

 

“Why?” Jonghyun asked with  a little whine.


“Because I really need to go home today and make a list of what I’ll need to buy tomorrow.” at seeing Jonghyun’s pout Yonghwa smiled “But I promise I’ll pick you up from your shift.”

 

“Fine, but you better be there on time or I’m walking home by myself.”

 

“I promise, now go to bed or your not going to be able to wake up tomorrow.” With that Yonghwa gave Jonghyun one last kiss and left to his own apartment.

 

Jonghyun stood up with a heavy sigh, he really didn't want Yonghwa to leave, but he had a point. He quickly brushed his teeth before laying in his bed.

 

He frowned, had his bed always been this big? Just as he was going to drift of to dreamland his brain decided to give him a horrible realization, which caused him to jolt awake. Once Yonghwa picked out his furniture Jonghyun would have no reason to ask him to stay over, and with that horrible thought Jonghyun spent most of the night tossing and turning. When sleep finally claimed his overthinking brain he felt that he had been asleep for a couple of minutes when his alarm was going off.

 

Jonghyun felt like crying, he didn't feel like he gotten any sleep. He slowly dragged himself out of bed and into the shower hoping that the water would wake him up more. No such luck with the shower when he got to work he still felt like passing out from exhaustion. He had no idea how he was going to survive his shift until he remembered that he worked at a coffee shop and had access to coffee at anytime. But that didn’t mean that the coffee helped him much. 

 

Yonghwa was walking into the coffee shop 10 minutes before Jonghyun’s shift would end, taking a quick glance around he saw that Jonghyun was nowhere to be seen. Yonghwa quickly took out his phone to double check the time, it was currently 3:50pm so Jonghyun would still need to be here, unless Yonghwa heard the time wrong and Jonghyun was already home.

 

He walked up to the counter when he saw that it was Minhyuk “Hey Minhyuk, did Jonghyun go home already? I thought his shift ended at 4pm.”

 

“Oh no his shift was suppose to end at 4 but he technically clocked out about an hour ago.”

 

Yonghwa was confused “Why?”

 

“Apparently he didn't have a goodnight sleep and he passed out on top of our inventory awhile ago.”

 

“So is he at home?”

 

Minhyuk giggled a bit “No, he still asleep back there.”

 

Yonghwa rolled his eyes “Of course he is, why would you wake him up.”

 

Minhyuk just gave him a big smile “Thats what best friends are for. You can go wake him up and tell him that he owes me for him leaving me here all alone.”

 

“Will do.” 


Yonghwa quietly made his way to the back to find an adorable sight, there was Jonghyun cuddling a bag of coffee. Yonghwa held in his giggles as he quickly took his phone out to get a picture. Once he was satisfied with it he put his phone away and gently shook Jonghyun.

 

“Jonghyun, its time to go home. Wake up.”

 

Jonghyun gently stirred but then settled down again, he must have been very tired to be able to fall asleep on top of all the coffee bags. Yonghwa bit his lip as he thought, he really didn't want to wake up Jonghyun especially when he looked that tired but he could really walk Jonghyun to his apartment.

“You can carry him on your back.”

 

Yonghwa almost let out a yelp at hearing the voice behind him. He quickly turned to glare at Minhyuk “What the hell? You scared the crap out of me.”

 

Minhyuk shrugged “The shop is dead so I just came to see if he was up.”

 

Yonghwa shook his head “No, he is dead to the world.”

 

“Well I can help you get him on your back.”

 

“But I don’t have a key to his apartment, so how are we going to get him in?”

 

“What kind of best friend do you think I am? I have a copy of his key.”

 

“Does he know that?”

 

Minhyuk gave him a big smile “Sure, now come on and lets get him up.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Jonghyun woke up in a very warm place, he stretched out before flopping down on his bed, before reaching out for his phone which was the reason why he woke up in the first place.

 

“Hello?”

 

“FInally! I have been trying to call you all afternoon.”

 

“Minhyuk?”

 

He heard a huff over the phone “Yes! Where you still sleeping?”

 

“Yeah, you just woke me up. Wait, what time is it?”

 

“Its like 7 at night.”

 

Suddenly Jonghyun was flying out of bed “What? Why didn’t you wake me earlier?”

 

“Did you miss the part where I said that I have been calling you all afternoon?”

 

Jonhyun was barely listening to Minhyuk “I was suppose to meet Yonghwa at 4.”

 

“Oh you worry about that and not the fact that you fell asleep at work.”

 

Without saying another word Jonghyun hung up, he needed to get changed fast. On the other end of the phone Minhyuk was complaining on how Jonghyun had hung up on him to Jungshin.

 

Once Jonghuyn changed out of his work clothes he ran out of his apartment an up the stairs, he couldn't wait for the elevator. He ran up to Yonghwa’s floor and up to Yonghwa’s door. He started knocking right away, well more like pounding on the door.

 

Jonghyun was biting his nails, what if Yonghwa was mad at him for standing him up, what if he wasn’t home. Yonghwa was taking to long on answering the door, he probably went without Jonghyun and was still out shopping. He quickly padded his pockets for his phone only to realize that he had left it on his bed where he had thrown it in his hurry to get ready.

 

He was just about to head home when the door opened and all of Jonghyun’s words that he had prepared to say flew out of his head at the sight in front of him.

 

***Sorry for the short chapter :( hopefully the next one is longer***