Chapter 10

Coffee Shop

The next morning Jonghyun groaned as he heard his alarm go off. He scooted closer to Yonghwa, not wanting to leave their little cocoon of warmth that they had created. He was slipping back into the dream world despite the alarm clock still going off until he felt Yonghwa nudge him away.

 

“Turn that thing off.”

 

Jonghyun groaned again as he rolled to the other side of the bed and finally turned off the alarm clock. Jonghyun really didn’t want to go to work now, especially with a very sleepy and warm Yonghwa in his bed. Jonghyun made an attempt to cuddle up with Yonghwa again only for Yonghwa to scoot away from him.

 

“Yonghwa….” Jonghyun whined

 

“No, you need to get ready for work.”

 

“But I don’t want too.”

 

Yonghwa smiled “Too bad. You can’t leave Minhyuk alone again today.”

 

WIth a scowl Jonghyun finally got up and headed for the bathroom for a shower. When he was done he was pleasantly surprised that Yonghwa had made breakfast.

 

When Yonghwa saw him he smiled “Come and eat before it gets cold.”

 

With a shy smile and butterflies in his stomach Jonghyun sat down to eat, feeling happier than he ever remember feeling. 

 

 

After breakfast Jonghyun hurriedly left only after Yonghwa had practically pushed him out the door. Jonghyun had wanted to ask Yonghwa to pick him up after his shift but he remembered that he had made plans with Minhyuk and Jungshin to go to the mall in the afternoon.

 

When Jonghyun arrived at the coffee shop he felt a sense of dread drape over him, he shook his head as he walked behind the counter.

 

“Jonghyun, you’re finally here!” 

 

Jonghyun looked at his watch and frowned, he was still early for his shift. “What do you mean finally? My shift still hasn’t started.”

 

Minhyuk gave him one of those smiles that made Jonghyun shiver “Oh, I just thought that when you got my text you would have practically flew here.”

 

“What text?”

 

“The one I sent you and Yonghwaa couple of  minutes ago.”

 

Jonghyun felt the dread feeling creeping up again especially by the way that Minhyuk was looking at him right now. He quickly took his phone out and open the said text. Once he saw the content he felt his face flush and his heart drop.

 

“You… you sent this to Yonghwa too?”

 

Minhyuk smile grew “Of course, I figured that both of you should have a copy.”

 

With a strangled scream Jonghyun crouched close to the floor and covered his face, he was so embarrassed. Somehow Minhyuk had gotten a picture of a very shirtless Yonghwa with Jonghyun underneath him. 

 

Suddenly Jonghyun stood up with an anxious expression on his face “You really didn't send Yonghwa one right? You’re just trying to get me to freak out, right?”

 

Minhyuk smiled “Of course I sent him one.”

 

Jonghyun felt like crying “Minhyuk, why?”

 

“i thought you guys looked cute and its one of the first pictures of you guys together, so why not?” Minhyuk said somewhat confused by Jonghyun’s actions.

 

“Who else did you send it to?”

 

“Relax, only you two, I swear… oh, and Jungshin has a copy too.”

 

Now Jonghyun remembered the embarrassment that he went through last night with Jungshin catching them “I am going to kill him!”

 

“Don’t be so hard on him.”

 

Oh Jonghyun couldn’t wait until Jungshin would show up later.

 

After that eventful and very stressful morning Jonghyun tried to get the picture out of his head, but try as he might he couldn’t. When he would almost forget the whole incident the picture would suddenly pop up crystal clear in his mind causing him to flush in embarrassment and stutter out his responses, making many of the girl customers giggle at his adorableness.

 

He didn’t know if he was looking forward to getting home anymore. Half of him wanted to rush home and see what Yonghwa thought abut the picture but the other half just wanted to avoid Yonghwa, he was already somewhat embarrassed at how he had practically attacked Yonghwa the night before and he just wanted them to kind of just forget about it for the moment and know they both had gotten a reminder thanks to Minhyuk.  He just wanted to be able to look at Yonghwa tonight without his face turning scarlet.

 

The rest of his shift breezed by and soon Jungshin was arriving at the coffee shop so they could head towards the mall. 

 

As soon as Jonghyun saw him he ran up to him a not so lightly punched him in the arm.

 

“Ow! Hyung!? What the hell? I haven’t even been here for more than a minute and you’re already hurting me!”

 

Jonghyun scoffed “You deserve it.”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“Like you don’t know.”

 

Jungshin cocked his head to the side “I really don’t,”

 

Jonghyun studied his face for a couple of seconds to see if the younger man was lying to him “You know the picture….”

 

Jungshin could feel the blood draining from his face “P… pic… picture?”

 

“Yes! the one where me and Yonghwa are…” Jonghyun coughed to cover up his embarrassment “You know….”

 

“Which one?”

 

Jonghyun could feel his cheeks start to heat up and he refused to meet Jungshin’s gaze “The one that you must have taken when you…” Jonghyun should have just stayed home today “The one you took when you interrupted me and Yonghwa.”

 

Jungshin immediately turned to look at a nervous looking Minhyuk “You sent him the picture?”

 

“Well… yes.”

 

“MInhyuk why?”

 

“Well because… well why did you send it to me in the first place? You knew I wouldn’t be able to resist teasing Jonghyun with it.”

 

Jungshin cheeks turned a light pink “I know that, I just… i didn't think you would have sold me out!”

 

Minhyuk let out a giggle “I didn’t you idiot, you did. You where the only one there that could have possibly taken the picture.”

 

Jungshin opened and closed his mouth a few times before being able to reply “Oops, I guess I didn’t think that through that well.”

 

Jonghyun could believe his ears “And this is why I need new friends.”

 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes “Oh be quiet hung, you love us. Now come on we have some shopping to do.”

 

______________________________________________________________________

After two hours of shopping Jonghyun was regretting his decision on agreeing to go shopping with them, Jonghyun was currently dying of boredom while the two youngest where trying on clothes. Jonghyun never knew how much those two liked to shop, he made a mental note to never go shopping with them again… well unless he got Yonghwa to come with him and keep him company.

 

“You guys almost done?” Jonghyun asked.

 

Minhyuk let out a sigh “We just need to try on a couple of outfits and then I promise that we will be done.”

 

Jonghyun slumped down into the chair that he was sitting on, after a few minutes of just pointlessly looking around the changing room Jonghyun took out his phone debating if he should send a text to Yonghwa but quickly pushed that idea away.

After about 20 minutes Minhyuk nudged Jonghyun who was almost asleep on the chair “Come on, we are all done.”

 

“what the hell you guys, you said you where just trying on a couple of outfits out. What took you so long?”

 

Both Minhyuk and Jungshin blushed confusing Jonghyun a bit at their strange reaction. 

 

Minhyuk cleared his throat before answering “Sorry hung, we kinda um… had more clothes to try on than we thought.” he let out an awkward giggle “Well lets get going.”

 

“Nu uh, what were you guys doing?” Jonghuyn’s smile grew as he saw Minhyuk blush 

 

“I told you we were trying on clothes.”

 

“Are you sure because right now both are you are blushing.”

 

Minhyuk felt himself growing even more warm but thankfully Jungshin decided to speak up “Don’t you need to go home hyun, and see what Yonghwa has to say about the picture.”

 

At this Jonghyun grew pale at this “I hate you both.”

 

The only response he got were amused laughs. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Jonghyun was nervous to go home, well nervous wasn’t the right word. He was more embarrassed than nervous. It was one thing to be doing those things in the moment and it was a whole other thing to see yourself.

 

On his way home Jonghyun walked as slow as possible wanting to get home as late as he could. Sooner than Jonghyun had wanted his was already in front of his door. As soon as he entered he could already hear Yonghwa moving around in the kitchen.

Hearing Yonghwa in his kitchen brought a smile to Jonghyun’s face, he could get use to coming home to find Yonghwa messing around in the kitchen.

 

“Hey you’re home.”

 

Hearing Yonghwa’s voice brought Jonghyun out of his daydream. Immediately his face flushed red, “oh, hi.”

 

Yonghwa smiled at seeing Jonghun’s reaction “Did you have fun?”

 

Jonghyun frowned “Kinda.”

 

“What do you mean kinda?”

 

Jonghyun pouted “Well they took forever in the dressing rooms trying out clothes, but I think they were doing more than that because who takes that log trying out clothes, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how you must have reacted to the picture Minhyuk sent you and well it could have probably have gone better but..." Jonghyun stopped to take a breath, he hadnt meant for all of that to come out.

 

“Wait, what picture?”

 

Yonghwa sounded genuinelyconfused which made Jonghyun feel like his heart was in his stomach.

 

“You know the picture that MInhyuk sent this morning, the picture of us.”

 

Yonghwa tilted his head in confusion “Oh, I don’t think I have seen it yet. I left my phone here this morning and when I got back I just went straight to the kitchen to cook us dinner.” 

 

Jonghyun felt his heart drop even more towards his stomach “So you haven’t seen it yet?”

 

“Not yet but I”ll see it right now.”

 

Yonghwa reached for his phone which Jonghyun just noticed that it was on the coffee table. Before Yonghwa’s fingers could close around the phone Jonghyun was yanking it out of his reach.

 

“What the hell Jonghyun?”

 

Jonghyun ran around the coffee table and at the same time trying to unlock Yonghwa’s phone “I’m sorry I just rather you not see it.”

 

As soon as Jonghyun’s finger pressed on the message icon he felt Yonghwa’s arms circle around his waist and light him up a bit. But Jonghyun wasn’t going to give up that easily, he raised his arm up as high as he could.

 

“Hey that’s not fair, you’re taller than me.”

 

Jonghyun just stuck his tongue out at Yonghwa instead of replying.

 

Suddenly Yonghwa had an idea, he turned Jonghyun around so they were facing each other and grabbed him by the neck and kissed him. Jonghyun quickly melted against Yonghwa and for a brief moment he forgot all about the phone.

 

Sensing that for now Jonghyun was distracted, Yonghwa slowly brought Jonghyun’s arm done and grabbed his phone back before Jonghyun even knew what was happening.

 

Jonghyun slowly blinked back at Yonghwa. His brain slowly registered that Yonghwa had gotten the phone back and by the time his blissed fogged mind had cleared Yonghwa was already opening the message.

 

Jonghyun wanted to disappear as he saw Yonghwa’s eyes widen as he saw the picture.

Yonghwa felt his face flush and his mouth go dry as he took in the picture “How did….”

 

“Jungshin took it last night then of course he had to send it to Minhyuk, who couldn’t resist teasing us with it.” Jonghyun couldn’t even meet Yonghwa’s eyes right now, this was more embarrassing than being interrupted last night.

 

“Well then I guess I have to thank those two.”

 

Jonghyun almost got whiplash at looking up quickly “W…what?”

 

Yonghwa was smiling “Well now I have a reminder of last night and its might I say a very y photo of you, well us.”

 

Jonghyun didn't know if he wanted to cry or laugh from relief but before Jonghyun could even formulate a response Yonghwa was talking again.

 

“I think I’ll make this into my new wallpaper.” With that said Yonghwa went back to the kitchen leaving behind a spluttering Jonghyun.

 

Once Jonghyun got his heart back under his control he ran after Yonghwa yelling “Yonghwa, you are not doing that!”

 

Only for Yonghwa to laugh.

 

***Oh you guys I have missed writing so much! The time just flew by me and before I knew it months went by without me writing anything, but now I have my inspiration back for writing since I’m feeling much better to do so. I can’t believe I went so much time without writing, I forgot how much I love to do it. I missed you guys too and I’ll try to update more often now.”***