#3 Fake Rules

Can't Be Changed

 

 

Our two pair woke up the next morning to experience an awkward moment as they recalled ‘waking up’ on the couch yesterday.

Sungjong’s eyes flickered open. He found himself lying on Myungsoo’s shoulders. He was shocked yet he didn’t want to get off; partly because Myungsoo was still asleep on his head and he didn’t want to disturb him; and partly because he felt comfortable there, more comfortable than his soft fluffy teddy. Sungjong lightly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep.

Few minutes later, Myungsoo woke up realizing his head was on Sungjong’s. He didn’t make a move, though. He was scared it would awaken Sungjong. He smiled as the heat of Sungjong’s head satisfied his cold cheeks. Seconds later, he closed his eyes and waited for the manager to announce their arrival.

“Wake up, we are here already!” Neither Sungjong nor Myungsoo made a slight movement. They waited for the dude to wake them up, personally. “Yah, you two get up!” The shouts became louder but the two remained still as if they didn’t hear a thing. “Aigo, someone shake them! Look at them; they are probably in a dream together!” The manager mumbled.

Sungjong felt the height on his head lighten. He knew Myungsoo was getting up so he started to remove his head. They both looked at each other, frightened at how close they were. Sungjong blinked. Myungsoo stayed put.

“Yah, stop looking into each other’s eyes like lovers and get into your cabins!” The manager nagged. Sungjong shook his head and got out of the couch and hurried into the cabin. Myungsoo, slowly, followed behind.

“Did you sleep well?” Sungjong asked, trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

“I slept a little late”, Myungsoo said, yawning.

“Same, probably because we slept in the couch as well”, Sungjong suggested.

“Probably”, Myungsoo whispered.

Sungjong walked into the bathroom to change as he felt kind of shy to change in front of Myungsoo, though he is a boy.

He walked out to see Myungsoo all dressed and waiting to wash his face.

“Should I wait?” Sungjong questioned.

“Yeah, I will only be a minute”, Myungsoo smiled.

Sungjong nodded. In a blink of an eye, Myungsoo returned. Sungjong laughed at his speed and the two began to walk to the canteen where breakfast was waiting.

“What are the two of you doing here?” The manager asked.

The two looked at each other than back at the manager. The manager pointed around the room.

They looked around to see an empty canteen.

“Where are the others?” Myungsoo questioned, confused.

“Look down at your clock, idiots!” Sungjong looked down at his watch to see it was ten.

“It’s ten?!” Sungjong shouted.

“Yes, they all already left”, the manager shook his head. “How long do you guys sleep, anyways? I swear you had some long sleep on the couch. Well, you know what the punishment is, right?”

They tilted their heads, “What punishments?” They said together.

“Punishment for late comers”, he stated. “You will have to go to a few places in London”, he said.

“Oh is that it?” Myungsoo laughed. “How is that a punishment? I always wanted to explore this area”, he smiled at Sungjong.

“With one of your hands tied with one of your partners”, the manager smirked.

“Whaaat?!” Myungsoo said.

The manager nodded, “Orange rope and you have to travel on foot!”

“Whaaaaat?!” Myungsoo and Sungjong said in sync.

“Here are the pictures of parts of the building. You have to find them yourselves. You can ask for help. Uhm and here is a camera. You have to take a picture of the two of you at the site as proof you’ve been there. I think that’s it. Oh, there will be someone watching you at all time so if you use a bus or hire a taxi; you will be punished in ways you don’t want to know. There was also something else but I forget. So go on!” The manager shooed them with both of his hands.

As Sungjong and Myungsoo disappeared from the manager’s site, he stood up and checked the real rules of the punishment. He laughed to himself as he read them out loud, “one, you can use a taxi. Two, you can choose to hold hands if you want to. Three, no proof is needed. Four, have fun.” He laughed harder. “They will have more fun this way”, he said. “I should follow them to make sure they don’t kill each other.” 


A/N: It isnt april fools day in the story but i still wanted the manager to troll them.