#2 Confusion and Cuteness

Can't Be Changed

"The next challenge is called No Cheating", the manager announced. "This is more like a rule than a game. I spotted two people", the manger paused and looked from Sungjong to the girl, "walking around with a person that weren't their partner. I should make the rules clear to you guys. You aren’t allowed to be or hang out with people that aren’t your partners after the curfew", he continued.

"We have a curfew?" A dude from the crowd questioned.

"Didn’t you read the small writing on the information pack in your cabin?" He replied.

"I didn’t even read the text in a larger font size and this man expects me to read the small font?" the guy whispered, loudly, making the attendees laugh.

"Excuse me? You guys are nineteen now. You should be responsible enough to be curious about everything in that cabin. From where the sofas are purchased from to the information packs", he shook his head at the immaturity of these kids.

"Uhm... none of us are from the eighties, you know!" The same dude shouted out making the crowd go wild again.

"Let's move on to today's challenge! I planned a date for you and your partner but change of plans since you guys are becoming a little rude!"

"A date? I’m sorry for my rudeness! Please let us go on a date!" The same boy moaned.

The manager smirked, "that more like it."

"Oh, what does that got to do with cheating?" Myungsoo asked.

"I was getting to that. If the two of you go on this date, I’ve planned, you will definitely get to know each other more. Trust me", the managers grin scared Myungsoo in ways he didn’t want to discuss.

Sungjong looked Myungsoo widened eyes and began to giggle lightly.

"Yah, what are you laughing at?" Myungsoo hissed.

"You", Sungjong laughed harder as he recalled Myungsoo’s expression.

"Yah! Stop laughing at me!" Myungsoo gained attention once again.

"Okaaaay, let’s get you guys on a couch to the 'location'", the manager said, changing the topic.

"We are going somewhere outside?" Sungjong said together with Myungsoo.

"Yes, we are", the manager said with an 'awkward' look.

Myungsoo and Sungjong shared a gleeful look. "We are getting out of this dump", Myungsoo whispered, clapping his hands lightly. 
Sungjong nodded, eagerly.

"You two, I heard that!" The manager was annoyed at the term 'dump'. "You only have been away from the outside for two days! What do you miss? What is there not to like about this camp, huh?"

"Everything", the crowd replied together.

"My wife designed it", he whispered.

The crowd went wild, once again.

 

It was such a long ride. Myungsoo, beside Sungjong, listened to music.

"What are you listening to?" Sungjong asked, bored.

"Rock", he replied.

"I love rock!" Sungjong squealed. "Can I listen? Can I listen?

"I don’t share my headphones" Myungsoo dully said.

"My ears are really clean, trust me! Look", Sungjong moved his face closer to L's.

Myungsoo placed his hand on the side of Sungjong's face and pushed it away. "Fine, just don’t do that again." He quickly said. His heart beat racing at the beat of the song, which was quite fast.

"Okok!" Sungjong grabbed one of Myungsoo headphones and pushed it into his ears.

The two of them listened to music as they travelled to an unknown location which seemed outside London.

 

"We are in Wales."

"Wales? Why there?" Mi Jin interrogated

"You'll see", the manager smiled before getting off.

They all followed to see greenery. 

"Why don't I see any restaurant  or parks?" Myungsoo tilted his head. 

"That's because the date, you guys are going to go on, is far from here. You will have to walk it all the way!" The manager laughed.

"Whaaaaaat?" The nineteen year olds shouted.

"Ok, let me explain this in deta-"

"I can't do this!" Sungjong frowned. "I have breathing problems", he lied. 

"And I have back pain!" Myungsoo added. 

Sungjong glared at Myungsoo, "Back pain? What does that got to do with walking?" 

"I don't know! It's an excuse!" 

"Okok guys! Stop it! There wasn't any medical needs on the form", he screamed. "Now! The detail. I'm going to send each team in different directions! You have to pass that line with your partner! No one else!" He went behind the couch and took out some rucksacks.

He threw each person a rucksack..

"We are meant to carry this thing?" Myungsoo moaned. "I have back pain!" 

"I don't care! It's only a day’s walk", the manager smirked. 

"A day?" Everyone shouted.

He nodded and sent each team in different angles. "Use the compass and the maps! They help", he screamed as he watched the students disappear. 

 

Myungsoo quickly buttoned his big bag to his back whilst Sungjong struggled. 

"Aigoo, let go!" Myungsoo began to fasten the bag onto Sungjong. "The tighter it is the less heavier it feels on your back", he explained.

"Ohhh, you're right", Sungjong nodded as he felt the weight on his back decrease.

"You are really skinny!" Myungsoo, suddenly, stated.

"Is that a compliment?"

"Nope, it's bad. You should eat more. You are way too skinny for a boy". Myungsoo laughed. 

"Let's see how skinny you are!" Sungjong locked his hands around Myungsoo waist. It was getting really awkward. They wasn't much space between them. Sungjong looked up to see Myungsoo's face so close to his. Inches apart, actually. 

Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong's hands and violently removed them.

"I'm sorry", Sungjong whispered as they began to walk. 

"It's ok. It was getting a little hot so I had to do that." 

"Uhm... I get you." Sungjong coughed. "Hey, do you mind if I put my music out loud? I forgot my headphones", Sungjong changed the topic.

"Sure, i don't mind", Myungsoo agreed.

Sungjong got his phone out and began to play some rock.

"Nell? Seriously? I thought no one knew them!" Myungsoo spazzed.

"LOL, I love them", Sungjong joined in.

"Me too! Could you send me all their songs?" Myungsoo jumped. He snatched Sungjong's phone and handed his to Sungjong. "I will save my number on yours and you do the same, ok?" 

Sungjong nodded.

"Now. Send me send me send me!" Myungsoo repeated.

"Wow, I never knew you had a childish side", Sungjong said.

"I'm not a child!" Myungsoo crossed his arms and pouted.

Sungjong laughed at the site. "Yes, you do! I never knew you can be sooo cute!" Sungjong began to pull Myungsoo's cheeks then removed his hands after he became aware of what he was doing. "Sorry. again!"

"You should stop apologizing!" 

 


A/N: Another update to show you guys how sorry I am for keeping you guys waiting /bows/!