#2 Dated Already

Can't Be Changed

 

“Do you want to hear her talk on and on about sh**?” Myungsoo asked.

Sungjong shrugged, “I didn’t mind. Don’t you think she has a cute voice?”

Myungsoo scoffed, “Really? Then you should’ve stayed with her! Why did you lie you had to go to the toilet?” Myungsoo questioned.

Sungjong widened his eyes and pushed airs into his cheeks, “I didn’t lie. I really had to go to the toilet.” He replied.

“Aigo, go ahead. I will wait here”, Myungsoo shook his head at Sungjong’s oblivious sense.

Sungjong returned and Myungsoo looked around. He didn’t know where he was but he didn’t want to tell Sungjong that.

“Let’s head that way”, Myungsoo said and Sungjong nodded as he pointed at hill that looked familiar.

 

“Hey, are you sure we are going in the right direction?” Sungjong asked worriedly.

“I’m quite sure”, Myungsoo whispered.

“Quiet? Why doesn’t that sound reassuring?” Sungjong frowned.

“Just shut up and follow”, Myungsoo snapped.

“Fine!” Sungjong said.

They both strolled through the trees and Myungsoo, suddenly, came to a stop.

“Why did you stop?” Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo turned around and Sungjong a warm smile before dragging him forward. “Beautiful, isn’t it?”

Sungjong was speechless at the site of the different shades of green surrounding the calmly flowing light blue sea. Seagulls sat on the rocks that were half sank in the river. Myungsoo spotted a bench and went to sit down as his eyes remained on the breath-taking site. Sungjong followed, mirroring his actions.

They sat there side-by-side just staring. A rumble was heard breaking the silence. Both of them held onto their stomach then looked at each other before laughing.

“Do you have anything in your bag?” Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo took his rucksack off and searched for something to eat. “You search as well”, he ordered.

Sungjong began as well. They both felt something at the very bottom on the bag. They pulled it out to see rocks.

“He put rocks in our bags?” Myungsoo shouted, clearly annoyed.

“What kind of a manager is he?” Sungjong pouted.

“We will get him back for this. See if there is anything else that retard put in there”, Myungsoo said.

They digged in deeper to find a packet of something. Sungjong pulled his out to see it was noddles. “I have noddles! I have noddles”, Sungjong sang.

“And I have juice?”

“Yes, that looks like juice to me”, Sungjong giggled.

“Let’s heat these noddles and share this juice”, Myungsoo whispered.

They took their outdoor stove out and began to heat the water. They placed the noddles in the pan and Sungjong stirred it until everything became loose.

They began to eat from the pan and Myungsoo opened the juice bottle. “I don’t know how to sky it”, Myungsoo warned.

“Wait, I don’t know as well”, but it was too late.

“Never mind, just drink it!”

Sungjong shrugged and began to drink then went back to eating. Once, in a while, Myungsoo and Sungjong turned to see the site.

“This seems very much like a date, don’t you think?” Sungjong asked.

“I agree. I would bring my girlfriend here”, Myungsoo nodded. “Why were you sent here?” Myungsoo changed the topic.

“Uhm, the same reason as yours”, he forced a laugh.

“You didn’t have a girlfriend?” Myungsoo wanted to confirm.

Sungjong nodded, “Yeah.”

“Wow, parents eh?”

“Tell me about it”, Sungjong whispered. “Life isn’t about having a girl, you know”, Sungjong began.

“I know. I tried explaining that to my parents but they just slap me explanations”, Myungsoo sighed.

“It’s kind of shocking you don’t have any girlfriends”, Sungjong said, all of a sudden.

“Why?” Myungsoo tilted his head as he continued to eat.

“Well, you are good looking and all so wouldn’t be easy for you to get a girl just as good looking?”

“It’s not about the looks, you know. I reject everyone and anyone except the ones that look like ‘the one’”, Myungsoo said.

“Have you found the one, yet?”

“Nope but it seems like you did”, Myungsoo looked at Sungjong with an intense eye.

“Huh?”

“Mi Jin?” Myungsoo reminded.

“Ohhhh, she is just a friend”, Sungjong smiled.

Myungsoo scoffed, “Yeah, as if! I have seen the way you look at her”, he said.

“Nah, trust, she is just a friend. I don’t plan on falling in love in this camp”, Sungjong sounded so confident.

Myungsoo shrugged, “Same. Let’s get going.” Myungsoo stood up and pulled on his bad. He helped Sungjong put his on and they both began to walk again.

 

Few hours late, after going in circles, they finally spotted shops and streets where the crew waited by the couch.

“Where did the two of you run off to?” Mi Jin asked.

“Oh, we got lost on the way back”, Sungjong quickly lied.

Myungsoo smirked.

“Ok, get on the van”, the manager frowned. “You are the only couple that didn’t go on the date I planned”, he said.

“Oh, don’t worry we already been on our little date around the woods”, Myungsoo smiled.

“Omo, this guy can smile?” The manager became frightened.

“Yes he can. What is so new about that?” Sungjong questioned. “You are acting like this is the first time he did.”

“Yeah, it is! Isn’t it?”

“Nope! I see him smile a lot”, Sungjong boosted.

“Ohh? Hurry and get on the van already!” The manager smirked.

The two sat beside each other. The comfort of the seat made them smile. Myungsoo looked down at his phone, which was switching off because of low battery. Sungjong’s battery did the same.

They didn’t care. They were too tired to even listen to music. Myungsoo leaned his head against the window and he fell asleep. Sungjong’s head fell onto Myungsoo’s shoulder. Due to a sudden break, Myungsoo head leaned against Sungjong’s.


A/N: This challenge is finally finished! x]