#1 Dye Fight

Can't Be Changed

"Whaaat?" The whole crowd called back instantly.

"Yup! Dye your hair", the manager laughed at their reaction. “Go on… Start!”

“But we don’t have any dye! So we can’t go ahead with this challenge”, a person shouted. Everyone else agreed by nodding their heads.

“Look to your left, my boy! I obviously can see some dye”, everyone turned to their left.

“How did that get there?”

“Stop making excuses and dye the damn hair”, the manager didn’t want to delay this any further. Everyone started, the noise of the room increased again.

“I’ll dye your hair first”, Myungsoo said to Sungjong.

“No, what if you dye it wrong?” Sungjong whined.

“Well, you’ll have to trust me and give it a try”, Myungsoo smirked.

“Yah, what was that evil smile for? You’re going to do something to my hair!” Sungjong squealed. He started to tap his hair and say, “hair, don’t change colour when Myungsoo does dye to you ok?” Myungsoo gave him a weird look and pushed him down into the seat. “Nononono”, Sungjong repeated, standing up.

“What now?” Myungsoo was getting annoyed. “Just let me do you hair! Anyways, the dye will wash off later. They couldn’t have given us the long lasting one”, Myungsoo pointed out. Sungjong still felt a little uneasy. He just nodded and sat back down. “So, you seem to be close with that girl you met yesterday”, Myungsoo started whilst dyeing the hair.

“Uhm, I guess we are. I still don’t know her name, though. Wait, now that I think of it… I don’t know your name either. We didn’t really introduce ourselves”, Sungjong looked up. Myungsoo pushed his head back down.

“Do you want this dyed properly or not?” Myungsoo changed the topic. The couple remained quiet whilst watching the joy and happiness the others were having. Sungjong had his eyes on the girl he meant earlier who seemed to be having fun with the boy she was paired up with. He cringed at the site. Myungsoo looked down as he sensed Sungjong’s body tense. He realized where Sungjong was looking and continued like he didn’t care less. “It’s done”, Myungsoo said in a plain voice. “The colour would start to appear in 10 mins”, Myungsoo explained.

Sungjong nodded, “your turn”.

Myungsoo sat down, hesitantly. “Do this right, please”, he looked up with puppy dog eyes. Sungjong nodded with a smirk. The exact same one Myungsoo gave him which earned him a cut.

Sungjong began by tapping on Myungsoo’s hair and playing around with it.

“Yah, I don’t want a head massage”, Myungsoo complained. Sungjong rolled his eyes and looked at the girl whilst picking up a dye colour. He started brushing it on Myungsoo’s head and accidently put some one Myungsoo forehead. “Yah yah, what are you doing? Concentrate on my hair”, Myungsoo shouted, getting angry as he realized where Sungjong was looking again. Sungjong snapped out of his daydream and looked down at Myungsoo, who was so pissed off.

He continued to do the hair and finished. Myungsoo stood up and looked at Sungjong, wanted to have a go at him but he noticed something else that made him angrier! "Yah! You put yellow dye on me?" Myungsoo screamed making everyone go quiet. Sungjong looked down at his hands and his eyes started to widen. "Don't act like you didn't know!" 

"Seriously, I didn't know!" Sungjong whined. Myungsoo was sick and tired of hearing his excuses so he picked up the pan with the green dye and threw it onto Sungjong. Sungjong stood there shocked, digesting in what just happened. He looked down and saw everything was socking green. He picked up the pink dye and threw it on to Myungsoo. Everyone in the room realized how fun it was and started throwing dyes at each other.

The manager, who was listening to music with closed eyes, came to realize that there was a dye fight going on in the canteen! 

"Stoooooooooop!" He shouted into the microphone making everyone freeze! "You guys do know that dye is long term and that it wouldn't go off you for at least a month!" 

“Whaaat?!” The audience shouted. Everyone was pissed off. From their head to their toe, they were covered in random dye colour. Sungjong was getting annoyed as well. It all started with Myungsoo!

“Yah, this is your fault”, Sungjong whispered, loudly.

“How is it my fault? You are the one that dyed my hair yellow!” Myungsoo whispered back.

“Yeah, but I told you I didn’t know!”

“Well, how can you do something like this unintentionally?” Sungjong shrugged.

“I, seriously, didn’t know, I swear”, Sungjong said. Myungsoo just stomped off to the cabin, wanting to have a shower. His face was all covered in dye. He walked into the bathroom and rubbed hard against his face to get the dye off but he failed. He came out; looking in the mirror to realize that his face was both pink from rubbing and the dye.

“Darn, that boy!” He cursed. He walked out and jumped into bed, falling asleep.

Sungjong walked into the cabin and realized Myungsoo snoring again. He walked into the bathroom, shaking his head. He finished and looked into his mirror. His face was green and blue from the dye. He shook his head, once again, and walked out. Myungsoo was waking up at that time. His eyes locked with Sungjong’s and they both fell to the ground, laughing.