#4 Sick Myungjong

Can't Be Changed

 

"Oppa!" Myungsoo turned around to see Mi Jin. 

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked in a harsh tone. 

"Oppa!" He went up to Sungjong blanking Myungsoo. 

"Oh, Mi Jin-ah? What are you doing here?" Sungjong smiled.

"One of the papers said 'go to the manager' so here we are," she grinned.

"Ah, yes. I made it so that two groups can go. Can any of you drive?" The manager asked. 

Silence filled the room. 

"Ok, does anyone have a drivers' license?" 

"I do," Myungsoo whispered looking down. 

"So you drive!" The manager smirked. "I can't leave this site because I need to keep an eye on this lot," he pointed at the monitors and TV. 

Myungsoo sighed, "Fine but I don't know where it is!" 

"I got a navigation system in my car. All you have to do is follow the instructions." 

"Ok," Myungsoo frowned. 

 

"This is your car?" They all said in sync. 

The manager nodded, "pretty cool huh?"

"Pretty? It's totally cool," Mi Jin's partner said moving towards it. 

"Ok, so get in guys," Myungsoo clapped his hands. 

Mi Jin pulled Sungjong to the back seats and her partner sat in the passenger seat. 

Myungsoo stared at Sungjong through the rear mirror as he started the car and set the navigation system on. 

'Thorpe Park. Please head forwards,' Myungsoo jumped at the sudden voice. 

"It's the car, dude," the partner said with a smile. "I'm Chin-Hwa," he introduced. 

"I'm Myungsoo. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled. 

 

After fifteen minutes of concentration, Myungsoo finally reached Thorpe Park. 

They all got out and told the lady at the desk that they were from the 'LOVE CAMP.' 

"You are those kids," the lady emphasized on the 'those'.

Myungsoo forced a smile and the lady opened the gates. 

"Oppa, let's go that way!" She dragged Sungjong towards a different direction. 

"Don't you get annoyed when your partner does that?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah. It's seriously annoying!" Chin-Hwa rolled his eyes. 

"Well, let's enjoy ourselves and they would come running if they need us!" 

"Ok," he agreed. 

They walked around looking for a dangerous ride.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Myungsoo jumped at the screaming of twenty kids. 

"Omg, let's go on that," Chin-Hwa suggested. 

Myungsoo nodded, eagerly. They waited in the line for the next batch. 

 

On the other side...

"Oppa," Mi Jin called over and over again. 

"Don't use that term. I feel uncomfortable," Sungjong frowned. 

"Ah, sorry. Sungjong-ah?" She smiled, a little hurt.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked changing the topic. 

"Don't know..." 

"Oh, that looks interesting," Sungjong pointed at a ride that had many curves and bends. It was a roller coaster that looked so dangerous. 

"Are you serious?" Mi Jin questioned, holding onto his arm. 

"Yes yes! Come on!" Sungjong dragged her onto the big ride and they took their places, getting buckled up.

"Are you sure? We still have time to get out of this!" Mi Jin forced a chuckle. 

"Aigo! Don't be scared. I'm right here!" Sungjong gave her a warm smile.  

The ride started off slow. They were going up the mountain-like ride. 

It came to a sudden pause and the excitement in Sungjong became to grow. 

"Ahhhhhhhh..." the scream went on. The speed at which the the ride went down was as fast as lightening. 

The wind nearly blew Sungjong's face away. 

 

"Omg, this is so exciting," Myungsoo said as he got into his seat.  

"Tell me about it," Chin-Hwa smiled back. 

They buckled up. Their heart beat was going faster than the rides in that park. 

It was a slow start like the side Sungjong was on but this ride was much more steeper. 

The ride came to a sudden stop at the tip of the tower. Then it tilted foreword...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..." the scream of the eight that was on that ride filled the room. They went down the steep slope then in circles. 

Myungsoo felt sick but the scared feeling in his heart washed it away. He couldn't talk. The wind blew into his wide open mouth.

Few minutes later, they got off. Myungsoo fell to the floor. 

"I think I'm going to be sick!"He moaned.

"Seriously?" Chin-Hwa said falling down next to him. 

 

"I'm going to be sick," Sungjong moaned.

"That was some simple ride!" Mi Jin eyed Sungjong.

"What? Are you serious?" 

Mi Jin nodded, "What shall we do now!"

"Let's go find Myungsoo," Sungjong suggested.

"Ok," Mi Jin frowned. 

 

"Myungsoo-ah, can you take us home? I think I'm going to die from sickness," Sungjong moaned falling down next to him. 

"I don't want to go!" Mi Jin crossed her arms. 

"I don't either," Chin-Hwa said. 

"I will take Sungjong back to the camp. Then, I will send the manager back for the two of you, ok?"

They all agreed and Myungsoo and Sungjong left. 

 

"Do you think you can drive?" 

Myungsoo gave Sungjong a weak smile and nodded. 

They drove back home in silence. Both of them left like vomiting. 

Once they reached the camp. Sungjong and Myungsoo went into the manager's office. He wasn't there...