Tao and Date in one sentence sets my mind blank.

She dreamt about Kris Wu

 

EOTTOKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How would I be able to explain why there are 13 people in my room? Not to mention, they were GUYS. AND THE FACT THAT THERE IS A BOY—PANDA—HUGGING ME. 

ALSO, A SHIRTLESS GUY ON THE FLOOR.

I couldn't move. I was frozen. That's because:

1) I have no single idea how I would explain this.

2) My bed is cramped with guys and well, there's not enough space for me to move. My foot prodded Joon awake but the toad only shifted his position.

"Auntie…Good Mor…ning?" I greeted my aunt with a nervous and forced smile. Someone please wake up TT^TT

I heard someone groaning. Oh great!

And it was Kris. He stretched his arms but shot them down when he saw me awake.

"Hyebin-ah," his voice was thick with sleep and undeniably ie—huskier.  It didn’t fail to make the butterflies prance around my stomach. His hand instantly reached for my forehead to check on my temperature. "You should go back to sleep, you're still not that well," he said. My aunt stood by the door, watching with her jaw ajar.

Soon, when Kris noticed my auntie's presence, he abruptly stood up and bowed.  My aunt stared at him for a couple of seconds, probably because he was a giant and handsome fellow. Nonetheless, my aunt bowed back. She blinked a few times before wordlessly exiting the room.

Seriously, am I filmed in a hidden camera? This is so unreal to be happening in real life.

I swallowed loudly and shifted my gaze at Kris who was also frozen at state. He finally turned his head to mine and pursed his lips tight before releasing it, making a popping sound.

“Was that…?” Kris started to say with creased brows, pointing his thumb at the door.

“Joon’s mom. My aunt…” I said in a dazed expression and tone.

“I guess I have some explaining to do…”He said with a sigh and rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes trailed the bodies of the 12 guys who were still fortunately snoring in their own sprawled positions.

I attempted to lift my upper body from the bed to sit but Kris pushed me back down on my shoulders. He shook his head telling me that he’s against it. He then pulled up my blanket up to my chin and patted my head. I blushed at the gesture and hoped for the best that it didn’t show much.

I felt a movement on my bed. Tao tightened his embrace and rested his head comfortably on my chest. He snuggled in like a child and sighed in satisfaction. The position was really, horribly awkward. This guy is surely clueless about personal space.

I stared down at Tao’s sleeping figure. He looked angelically innocent and handsome. Who knew that this boy would be so tall and manly on the outside when he’s so soft and gentle on the inside? Even so, I still find the distance between us very uncomfortable.

Kris seems to have noticed my uneasiness. He cleared his throat and extended his arm. Slowly, he tried prying Tao’s head off me, by carefully pushing his forehead away with his index finger. When Tao’s head was almost off my chest, his eyes suddenly snapped open.

Judging by his kung fu reflexes, I can’t blame him when he chopped Kris’s arm in one swift movement. It made Kris howl in pain and fall on the floor with a loud ‘thud’. Tao jolted awake and realized his mistake.

“Ge!” He shouted in panic and quickly jumped off the bed. He kneeled in front of Kris who was clutching his wrist near his chest and rolling on the floor in ache.

The sounds effortlessly woke the others up.

“What happened?” Luhan shot up from the bed, waking Sehun up whose head was on his arm.

“I’m still sleepy…” Sehun complained while rubbing his eyes.

Joon and Xiumin on the other hand, rolled off the bed and landed on D.O. and Kai whose airs was probably knocked out of their chests.

I watched amusingly as the boys woke up in a domino-like manner.

“Did Tao violently attack someone again?” Chen asked with a chuckle. Kris managed to glare at him.

“I’m hungry…” Xiumin mumbled while walking sleepily out of the room. Seconds later, he came running back to the room.

“There’s an anonymous woman in the kitchen!!” Xiumin said in a panicked whisper. Joon buried his face on his palms before shoving shirts and pants to the EXO members.

“That’s my mom cooking breakfast. Palli put on damn shirts and pants.” Joon said while putting on his own pair of jeans. I can’t help but laugh at him. He doesn’t know he’s already been busted.  

“What?” He asked with a cocked brow.

“Too late. She’s been here minutes ago.” It was only now that I noticed my voice was miraculously cured of the duck illness.

~

Joon was looking at his interlaced fingers. Every now and then, he would open his mouth as if to say something but close it again.

Suho finally couldn’t bear the situation and decided to speak. “Auntie, it was our fault. We’re really sorry. “ Suho bowed low on his knees.

Joon, including all the EXO members were gathered around the living room. I insisted on facing my aunt too since I was the reason behind why they were all in my bedroom. However, Tao didn’t let me out before he wrapped me in my sheets like a burrito and half carried me to the living room.

Auntie stood in front of them wearing an apron with her hands on her waist. Her sole attention was focused on no one but Joon. She then pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

“I’m really, really disappointed in you Joon.” She muttered in a low tone.

“I-I’m sorry, auntie. It was my fault too.” I chided in and bowed my head low. These guys didn’t do anything wrong. They even took care of me.

“Hyebin, it wasn’t your fault. It’s Joon’s. I mean, how could all these guys sleep in your room?” She gestured to the EXO members whose heads were also hanging low.

“I mean these guys are impossibly handsome. They look well-mannered enough too. And to have taken care of you when you’re sick?” She continued to say.

Although her words didn’t sound like they were meant for punishment. The members started to look at each other on confusion. They expected rage and punishment instead of complimenting ones.

“And not one of them did Joon bother to set you up with.” She said in a disappointed tone.

It took me seconds before realizing what she was actually disappointed about. It wasn’t the fact that EXO slept in my room. She was bothered about why not one of them was my boyfriend.

“Auntie!” I grimaced, my cheeks were flaring up and I couldn’t resist burying my face into my palms. The guys also cleared their throats in embarrassment. I could tell they were also blushing to those words.

Just how many times do I get embarrassed in front of these guys?

FUNNY?

NOT.

“You.” My aunt pointed at Tao who was standing beside me. Tao pointed at himself and looked at my aunt in a questioning manner.

“Me?” He managed to choke out.

“You like her don’t you? You wouldn’t embrace her in her sleep of you have no interest in her? How about date her?” My aunt clasped her hands excitedly and beamed at Tao.

Tao glanced at me and I noticed that his cheeks were also firing up. He chuckled nervously and ran a hand through his hair.

“And you. You could also do for her.” My aunt pointed at Kris whose face was clearly puzzled.

“Auntie, please.” I pleaded and blushed harder.

WHY?

WHY? DO I DESERVE THIS?

I almost cried inside. What did I do to deserve this impeccably embarrassing moment?

I heart Joon snort. He was immediately silenced by the glare that my aunt shot him.

“Let’s eat breakfast.” My aunt said and headed back to the kitchen.

“Great! I’m hungry!” Xiumin beamed and rubbed his hands delightfully. Chen slapped his arm which made Xiumin wince and pout.

“All this time your mind was solely focused on food?” Chen shook his head in disbelief.

“Kai, would you please put on a damn shirt?” D.O. said in an irritated manner.

“You’re just uncomfortable seeing others ogling over my body.” Kai said with a playful smirk while Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 “Let’s just eat.” Joon groaned and headed to the kitchen. The twelve guys followed along while I went back to the room to get some more rest.

Moments later, I awoke with the sound of utensils beside my bed.

I opened my eyes to see Tao placing a tray of food on my bed-side table.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you.” He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

“No, It’s okay.” I said and sat up.

“I just came to bring you food. I’ll be going now.” Tao said and headed to the door.

“Okay, thanks.” I muttered and watched his disappearing back.

But just as he was exiting , he held on to the door frame and turned to face me with pursed lips.

“You know what… why don’t we…” He started to say. Hesitation was evident in his actions and voice.

“Why don’t we try?” He said with a nervous smile.

“Try what?” I asked in a confused tone.

“Let’s give it a shot.” He said with determination.

I still didn’t get what he was trying to say. Try what? Give what a shot?

“Why don’t we date? Like your aunt said?” Tao said in a small voice. His hand was on the back of his neck and he was looking at his feet shyly. His cheeks were tinted pink and I could tell he used his whole courage just to spit those words out.

The words shocked me like electricity. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. I mean, how will you get to make yourself believe that an idol is actually asking you out on a date? My mind went completely blank. I couldn’t describe in words what I was feeling right now.

My mind itself was speechless. It’s hard to process. Did Tao just ask me on a date? Or am I hallucinating?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Annyeong ^^

nielle and I both worked on this chappie :D

I hope you liked it haha :)

Thanks for the comments! It really does give us a stregth <3

Saranghae~~ <3

-faye_lee