The Pocky Game

She dreamt about Kris Wu

“Ge!” Tao opened the door with an excited smile.

“Omo!!!!!!~” My friend, Hyewon squealed in excitement and bounced up and down on her place. I shot her a glare to shut it but she couldn’t contain her feels.

“Hey Tao, I brought Hyebin and her uhm… friend.” Kris said, gesturing his hand to us. Hyewon bowed enthusiastically and waved at Tao.

“Hi…” Tao greeted timidly.

“I’m Hyewon, Hyebin’s friend. I am so honoured to meet you.” She said formally and bowed stiffly at Tao.

Tao let Kris and Hyewon in. The two of us were left at the front door, both not knowing what to say. With every second, it’s getting more awkward than the last.. Oh gosh, why him? Of all the 11 people who could open the door why Tao?! I’m not yet ready to face him after his confession.

“Hi Hyebin~ I’m glad you came.” He said shyly and rubbed the back of his neck.

“T-thanks…” I replied with a nervous laugh and looked down on my toes while fidgeting with my fingers.

“C-come inside.” He gestured and held the door for me. I bowed at him and walked with my head hung low to hide my blushing cheeks.

I then removed my shoes and waited for Tao.

“They’re all upstairs. Come, follow me.” Tao gently smiled at me and slipped his hands into mine. The contact sent multiple overdosed emotions in my brain. The small gesture was making my stomach feel like it has a flapping goose inside.

He led me up the stairs, not letting go of the small connection between our arms. I have soon realized that his hand felt protective in mine. His long fingers surrounded mine like it’s his. I was sure he didn’t feel comfortable but I’m impressed by his guts.

The panda maknae of EXO M is a real man.

We arrived at the second floor and Tao went right of the hallway. We entered a spacious room that overlooks the balcony and with the scene I am witnessing, the members of EXO M seemed like zoo animals freed from capture.

It is also evident that their manager isn’t around.

As I have expected, Baekhyun owned the light switch. And Chanyeol was singing high-pitched folk songs on the karaoke machine. In turn, Kai throws pillows at him but he wouldn’t bulge.

D.O. is mixing fruit cocktails on the table which Sehun got fond of drinking. Suho, on the other hand is trying to control EXO K but no one would listen to him. 

Chen kept stealing food from Xiumin’s plate then he would place it on Luhan’s and tell him, “Deers don’t eat on plate.” Which doesn’t makes sense at all. Lay, on the other hand was lying on the floor while hugging his guitar. It seemed like any minute now, he’s going to fall asleep.

Joon, my most-unfavoured cousin is chatting with Hyewon who’s also a friend of his. There are times when they would gang up against me. But at the end, if I wouldn’t be annoyed, they’d blame the fault on each other.

 My eyes last landed on Kris. And he was…ugh…he was putting shades and a party hat on his Alpaca plushie.

“Oi~~Binnieeeee” Joon stood up from his seat and ran with open arms to me.

I avoided his bear hug casually and went to sit beside Hyewon who is now enjoying a cocktail that D.O. kindly mixed for her. She’s getting along well with the EXO guys.

We ate, danced, laughed, talked—everything you could do at a party.

These guys are awesome. It turns out, even though I’ve performed a lot of embarrassing things in front of them, it didn’t change anything with their normal treatment.

“Hey, guys, do you want to play games?” Chanyeol offered excitedly, he smiled mischievously and rubbed his hands.

“YEAH!!!!” They all cheered.

“Perfect. I’ve prepared numerous games to play!” He said and took out 2 small boxes that contains folded papers.

“The box that has yellow papers has names written on it. While this one, the one with white papers has games written on it.” He explained cheerfully as he pointed at the particular box.

The first game played has something to do with oranges. EXO M got to play since Chanyeol picked their group name from the box. It was so hilarious to watch since they had to pass the orange using their chins/shoulders/neck. It made them look like their kissing.

The next game was the truth or dare game. Xiumin and Tao were picked to play. Xiumin chose to tell the Truth.

“Do you still stare at my ?” Tao asked with arms crossed.

Xiumin looked anywhere but Tao and pursed his lips shyly.

“Sometimes…” He said in a small voice and rocked back and forth shyly.

The other members laughed their heads off at Xiumin’s obvious answer. Xiumin blushed hardly as ever, turning the volume of the laughter.

“Okay, my turn.” Xiumin stated.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Tao replied.

“Do you like someone right now?” Xiumin smiled at his question.

Tao swallowed nervously and I deliberately blushed upon hearing it. The room turned silent as they were curious of EXO M maknae’s love life. Hyewon, who’s on my side elbowed my side and wiggled her brows at me.

Tao shot me a glance which made my insides whir in nervousness. Will he admit it?

“Yes…” He muttered quietly and bit his lip shyly.

Hyewon grasped my arm tightly and smied at me with pursed lips. She winked at me meaningfully while I looked away and coughed away the embarrassment.

The people in the room roared with curiousness and pestered the chinese maknae with coos and other teasing statements.

“Name her.” Xiumin challenged. Oh, gosh. Please, nooooo. My heart fluttered and my stomach jumped.

Hyewon yet again didn’t fail to express her reflexes she squeezed her face between her palms and buried it on my shoulder.

“You’re only allowed to ask one question, ge.” Tao argued and pouted.

“I demand, as a hyung, to answer my question.” Xiumin commanded.

“In one condition, you have to return my wushu stick.” Tao smirked, knowing that he has won the argument.

“Er…never mind.” Xiumin said in a doubting voice.

“Ja~! Next game!” Chanyeol clapped his hands together , picked a white paper, unfolded it and read.

“The Pocky Game!!!!!!” He announced with a cheerful beam while the others groaned in protest.

“The one who breaks the kiss will have to play a slave role for three months!”

“I VOLUNTEER! ME AND KYUNGSOO!” Kai waved his hand in the air.

“Kim Jongin, you’re gross!” D.O. commented and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

“No, Luhan and Me!” Sehun said,pulling Luhan’s arm.

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, the rule is no volunteers. Whoever is picked will play the game.”

The two volunteers pouted and groaned in complain.

“Okay, the first player is---dadadadadadadada drumroll~” Chanyeol unfolded the piece of yellow paper while everyone anticipated with their hearts beating in nervousness.

“Kris Hyung!!!” Chanyeol announced, and clapped his hands vigorously.

My ears perked up and I quickly diverted my gaze at Kris. I don’t know why but my heart squeezed upon imagining him kissing someone. It felt wrong if I would see him kiss someone else when we shared one in my dreams.

Dreams…

That word shook the thought out of my head. Why would I even bother to care if he will be kissing someone else? We didn’t really kiss.It was only in my dreams. It’s wrong for me to feel possessive when he’s-

“Hyebin!!!!” Chanyeol called out my name and I swear my heart stopped beating.

A gush of panic bulleted through every vein and cell in my body. My eyes widened in shock and I surely didn’t know how I would react. I wanted to disappear or evaporate right where I am sitting.

I felt Hyewon stiffened beside me and my instinct also turned my head to Tao’s direction. He was looking away but his face showed an unreadable expression.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh mother of all stupid party games why are you doing this to me???? What have I done wrong???

Kris stood up from his seat and headed to the center of the room. Joon nudged me on my side and I couldn’t do anything but do the same and lift my .

Chanyeol handed Kris the Pocky biscuit. I swallowed hardly at the sight of it and my brain started to fill with nervous and panic thoughts. Are we kissing for real? Is he going to break the kiss? Am I? Who’s going to be the slave? Will I be his slave?

“Do you want to eat the chocolate part?” Kris’s deep voice snapped me out from my trance. I haven’t realized that our faces were just a foot apart now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Lee Hyebin’s feels.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I'm so sorry for the late update ^^"

I'm really busy these days. I have to review for College Entrance Exams.  T^T

To compensate, I give you dancing Baek! Woot~!Woot~!

Thank you for being such lovely readers <3

-faye_lee