Parteyyy

She dreamt about Kris Wu

 

 

“Tell me you’re hallucinating.” My friend Hyewon pinched the bridge of his nose while propping his elbows on the table. It was lunch time and we sat at our usual table during lunch.

I told her everything—from meeting Kris to Tao asking me a very, very odd question.

“I’m not.” I said and stole a nacho from her tray.

“You’re crazy, then.” She said and while thowing her hands in the air.

“I don’t think I am.” I shrugged and drank the carton of milk I bought.

“I can’t believe you.” She shook her head sideways and ate her nachos.

“Which part is it that you don’t believe in?” I asked, leaning over.

“I can’t believe you rejected Tao.” She declared and slammed her hands on the table.

“The dude was smoking hot! He knows Kung Fu and Wushu, obviously has good manners, and on top of it all, He is your flapping bias! How could you reject a date from the one and only Hwang.Zi.Tao?!” Hyewon asked in demand and waved her nacho in front of me at every syllable of Tao’s name.

“Would you please calm your hormones down?” I looked around, conscious of the people who turned their attention to our table. Hyewon didn’t seem to mind them though. She’s amusingly thick-skinned.

“I didn’t reject him. I told him I’ll think about it.” I said, gesturing my hands in explanation.

“Saying you’ll think about it is the same as ‘I don’t like you’.” She said and pouted at me.

“No, saying I’ll think about it means I’m a responsible minor.” I argued.

“Grab the opportunity when it’s in front of you. I can’t believe you let go of it that easily.” Hyewon buried her face in her palms and sobbed in a fake manner.

“That’s every girl’s dream! A date with her dream guy!” She exclaimed and continued with the fake crying.

I rolled my eyes at her and stood from the table.

“Hey, where are you going?” She asked, halting the stupid whale noises she’s making.

“I’m getting away from your loud mouth.” I declared with a mehrong.

She pulled me down to my chair by the hand eagerly and promised she wouldn’t make noises again—ever—if I sit back again. Well, I can’t deny that’s a good deal.

“Okay, I’m sorry for the drama. Honestly, I’m just too overwhelmed.” She said and fanned her face with a nacho. I don’t know what’s with nachos that she uses it for odd things.

“I know. It’s overwhelming. But, I didn’t tell you this for you to spazz over—well, part of it, yes—I need you to give me a friendly piece of advice. A normal advice, okay. Let’s assume that Tao isn’t an idol.” I said placing my intertwined fingers in front of me.

Hyewon took a few nacho chips and nibbled on it while I waited patiently to hear her advice. I am strongly hoping that she would give me an honest advice this time.

Or else I’d have to bear with; ”MARRY HIM!”

“You did the right thing. It was good that you didn’t act as an easy catch. But, I suggest that you should accept his offer and go out on a date with him. There’s nothing wrong with trying. I don’t want you to regret anything.”  She finished her sentence holding my hands and smiling softly.

This is the best thing about her. She’s crazy all the time. She’s spazzing all the time. But when I tell her I need her, she comes in more than handy.

“Thank you. That was more than enough.” I squeezed her hand and returned the smile.

“Okay, now. Back to reality. Who’s the handsomest among EXO?” She beamed while shaking her fists excitedly. I rolled my eyes at her and guffawed. Yes, she’s my friend.

~

The day rolled around and soon, it was dismissal. A usual, I ride the bus with Hyewon. Her house were just a few blocks away from mine so we get to go home together.

However, this afternoon, it seems like we won’t be riding the bus home.

“OH, MY FREAKIN GOSH. TELL ME I’M DREAMING.” Hyewon grabbed my arm to stop me from walking.

“I know him even from behind. Oh gosh. Oh gosh.” She fanned herself as if she’s hyperventilating.

“Okay… would you tell me why you’re acting like you saw your ultimate bias?” I asked with a cocked brow.

“I AM!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands in front of her chest.

“You are what?” I aksed sceptically.

“I am seeing my bias right before my eyes.” She declared and held me in a tight embrace and sobbed happily on my shoulders.

“Uhm, what?” I pulled away from the hug and held her by the shoulders.

She pointed to the blonde guy who was standing awkwardly just right outside the school gates. He was wearing a cap and mask but the disguise failed to hide him at all. He stood out.

“Is that…Kris?” I asked in a disbelieving tone.

Hyewon nodded excessively with a dramatically happy expression.

“But what’s he doing here?” I mumbled in thought.

“Let’s find out!” Hyewon pulled me through the crowd of students, refraining me from protesting. In every inch that we get nearer to Kris, my heart would flip in nervousness. I have no idea why he’s here.

Finally, Hyewon halted in front of Kris with a huff. Kris looked at her than at me. He certainly looked startled with Hyewon’s actions.

“Hi!” Hyewon beamed cheerfully and waved at Kris.

“Uhm…hi.” He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

“I’m a huuuuuge fan of yours! Can I get an autograph?” She asked with all guts and pulled a pen and notebook from her back pack.

“Er… sure.” Kris took the materials and wrote his signature. Hyewon waited patiently, rocking her heels back and forth. I slapped her arm and glared at her for being so thick-skinned. She just frowned at me in return which I know is not sincere.

I am quite sure she’s in cloud 9 right now.

“Here.” Kris handed the notebook and pen back with a smile and turned to me.

“Hi…” I greeted shyly.

“Tao forced me to pick you up… The guys are holding a small party before proceeding with our tour to China. They want you to come. Will you?” He asked, flashing a hopeful smile that was definitely hard to resist.

Hyewon wriggled her eyebrows at me and elbowed my ribs for me to say yes.

Honestly, I want to go but I just can’t face the other guys yet. Not when I’ve embarrassed myself in front of them multiple times. I still need to recover. And especially that I haven’t made up my mind completely to agree in having a date withTao.

I can’t face them yet. Especially Tao.

I gathered my guts to speak and glanced at Hyewon , starting to build an excuse.

“I-I’m sorry… I don’t think I can…it would be rude if I would leave my friend here…” I said, making the excuse sound reasonable.

“Oh, you can bring your friend if you want. I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind at all.” Kris offered, leaving me no choice.

Hyewon gaped at me and pointed her index finger to herself.

“Meeee?” She asked in a small squeaking voice.

I swallowed loudly, not knowing what to say.

“So, are you going?” Kris asked, raising one of his brows but keeping a polite face on. I still couldn’t believe this guy couldn’t remember me. He didn’t seem to remember that he once ran away from me just a few weeks ago.

“Yes! Of course! Why not?” Hyewon beamed and grabbed my hand, smiling widely at me.

Oh god…

“Good. Let’s go.” Kris smiled and led the way to a car few meters away from the school gates.

On the way to it, Hyewon turned to me. “Is his hotness even legal?!” She whispered in exhasperation.

“Shut up. You owe me.” I said, placing to fingers in front of my eyes and pointing at her, making her whimper.

The car drive was definitely not silent. No, it will never get silent if you have Hyewon around. I’m eternally grateful that Kris was kind enough not to shut her up.

Hyewon asked multiple things and opened up every possible conversation.

Like:

What’s your exact height?

Does D.O. cook really good?

Is Ace doing good?

And some really embarrassing things like:

What brand of underwear do you wear?

Who’s Ace’s mother?

Did you do plastic surgery?

Do you like Hyebin?

Do you think she’s pretty?

And she didn’t only ask weird questions. She even took souvenir pictures with Kris after promising that she wouldn’t spill it on the internet. Kris posed happily holding on to that promise.  It was really, really embarrassing.

Hyewon was more of like a reporter and paparazzi at the same time than a friend.

Soon, we arrived at the place. Kris pulled up in front of a small apartment. It was obviously their dorm. And from the looks and noise, the party was…wild.

From here, I could hear Chanyeol’s high-pitched singing together with Kai and D.O.’s complaints.

The on and off lights on the second floor would probably tell you that it’s really wild. And I bet it is no one but Baekhyun who owns the dance floor—and the light switch.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Warning!

This is going to be a long author’s note.

But I would really appreciate it if you’re going to read it ^^

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

My Birthday is a few days away and I feel like giving a simple gift to some lucky readers.

Currently, I am working on 3 fan fics.

Namely:

Ms Opposite and Mr Wrong

She dreamt about Kris Wu

The Grim Reaper

 

For each fic, I will grant one lucky reader a million dollar .... uh. 

 

NOT.

 

Okay, the real thing:

 

For each fic, I will grant one lucky reader a one-shot song fic that will be posted on one chapter of that particular fanfic.

(There will be different stories on each fic of course.) And, I will make a separate poster for each of the one-shot fic. It will be the main image of that chappie~

To be fair in choosing the reader who will be the heroine of the one-shot chapter, I will be posting a question that you should answer correctly.

The first person who answers the question correctly will be the winner ^^

 

 Rules:                             

  • Do not use or make multiple accounts to answer.
  • Only one entry is allowed.
  • Choose only one of the three fics mentioned above on which you would like to answer.
  • Anyone is allowed to answer. May it be Doofenshmirtz, Peeta Mellark, The meme guy… (the list goes on)
  • I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, YOUR BIAS LOVES YOU, MY BIAS LOVES ME, AND EVERYBODY LOVES EACH OTHER. And there’s no such thing as unfair. (I don’t really get myself at times either.)

 

Okay, now… the question:

What is my favourite food?

A)CAKES (omnomnom)

B)SPICY BEEF NOODLE SOUP(tssssssssss.)

C)LASAGNA(nyamnyamnyamnyam.)

D)ICE CREAM(oooooohhhhh)

E)I DON’T HAVE ANY FAVOURITE FOOD. I EAT ANYTHING ON THE TABLE INCLUDING THE TABLE CLOTH, THE NAPKINS AND THE UTENSILS. AND IF I’M NOT YET FULL, MIGHT AS WELL THE CHAIRS AND THE TABLES.

 

Okay now,

 

All you have to do is comment these things:

Ultimate Kpop Bias:

Another Bias:

Your (OC) name:

Bias (Girl):

Answer:

 

e.g.

 

Ultimate Kpop Bias: Kris

Another Bias: Jaejoong

Your (OC) name: Lee Hye Won

Bias (Girl): Suzy

Answer: E)I DON’T HAVE ANY FAVOURITE FOOD. I EAT ANYTHING ON THE TABLE INCLUDING THE TABLE CLOTH, THE NAPKINS AND THE UTENSILS. AND IF I’M NOT YET FULL, MIGHT AS WELL THE CHAIRS AND THE TABLES.

P.S.

Deadline of submission will be on April 29, 2013, 12:00 p.m. GMT+ 8:00. One shot song fic will be posted on my birthday, April 30, 2013. :)

Any other questions? (You can ask me anything. Just comment it.)

e.g.

What's your real name?

How old are you?

What is your pet?

Do you love me?

Will you marry me?

How many moles does Voldemort have?

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Sorry for starving you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT

hahahahakap.

Good luck~~~~~~~~ <3

lurv, faye_lee