The unexpected crush

A Concert Of Our Lives
We sank into the booth. Below the table, were plastic, paper, bamboo bags of different kinds and colours obviously showing that we bought a lot of things from a variety of shops. "I'm glad that we have finished our job! It's so exhausting to work," Kimberley complained as we drank our milkshakes. "Duh ~~~ " Zhiye replied. Sadia butted in, "Hush! Cute boys alert!" The three of us looked at where she was pointing to. Four boys, roughly around our age were sitting at a table near ours. "That hottie is my neighbour. That boy lived in Kim's street. The one wearing blue shirt lived at Zhiye's street. The one that just came with the drinks is..." Sadia explained. She was interrupted by my high pitch cringe. That boy who just came was my neighbour, David. He is very annoying + irritating and he is such a playboy! "You know him?" Kimberley asked. "He's like the most annoying, irritating, evil, cocky guy in my street that is hard to live with!" "But isn't he cute?" Sadia defended him dreamily. "You like him!" Kimberley said, astonished. "It's love girls," Zhiye teased, nudging Sadia. She smiled shyly. "How could anyone like / love him?" I blurted. She shrugged. "You can never lie to your feelings," Zhiye pointed out. Kimberley agreed, "Go and talk to him!" Zhiye nodded her head vigorously. Sadia looked at me to seek permission to go and talk to him. The other two girls glared at me, piercing lasers through me. "You have my moral courage..." I sighed. She shrieked and excitedly went up to David, who was at the counter. "David, if you break her heart, prepare to die!" I muttered under my breath. I knew how it was like to have your heart broken by him. I was a victim of his playboy act....