K-Pop Fiesta

A Concert Of Our Lives
The first to perform was Ace Of Angels, a.k.a AOA, performing the song 'Get Out'. I love that song. It is one of my favourite song of all time. They are the only band who prforms. The rest of the concert went like this: 1) I Love You by 2NE1 2) Mirror Mirror by 4Minute 3) Like This Or That by 5Dolls 4) Hush by A Pink 5) Because Of You by After School 6) Nowadays by Brave Girls 7) Love Is Energy by Chi Chi 8) We Are A Bit Different by EVol 9) I Feel Good by EXID 10) Hot Summer by F(x) 11) Mama by Gangkiz 12) Everyday by Gavy NJ 13) Oh My God by Girl's Day 14) I Got A Boy by Girl's Generation 15) Jelly Pop by GP Basic 16) Venus by Hello Venus 17) Pandora by Kara 18) I Don't Need A Man by Miss A 19) Lipstick by Orange Caramel 20) Sweet Dream by Rainbow 21) Talk That by Secret 22) Loving U by Sistar 23) My Love by SKarf 24) y Love by T-ara 25) Minimanimo by Tiny-G 26) So Hot by Wonder Girls 27) Gone Not Around Any Longer by Sistar19 It was a treacherous work for my feet but I enjoyed the concert so much that I hardly feel the pain. After Sistar19 performed, Tiffany and Jessica bade goodbye to the audience and went backstage. The crowds dispersed to different directions. The four of us continued the line of autographing session. All the 25 groups were there. Hyolyn and Bora was quick to change after their performance. The four of us took out our notebooks which we made it into a K-Pop book. It has all songs and information of all the.K-pop groups there are. Of course there is not enough rokm to store all in one book, so we have a number of books for our K-pop fever. Each of them signed the notebook and after all that, my spirits were lifted. I could be slapped, punched and pinched a few hundred times but will never cone down to Earth. "Lets go and eat!" Kimberley said. "Im starving!"