The Upcoming Concert

A Concert Of Our Lives
"Hmm... Read that. Heard that. Heard that. Read that. Argh! There's nothing new here!" I grumbled. "Hey Kim, anything?" She looked up at me and shook her head. "How bout you?" I muttered, "Still looking through." She went back to read the magazines. I put my head on my hand and scroll down the page slowly. It ended. That was all for today. I refreshed the page, hoping to get K-Pop updates on the website. I waited for a few seconds then an advertisement popped up. I cursed under my breath. "I heard that," Kim said. "How could you? Songs are like blasting in your ears!" I said astonished. Kim replied, "I'm not deaf ok!" I nodded. I sat upright upon seeing the new update. My eyes cannot be taken off from the screen. I blinked several times and read it tons of times but the words are still there! I Cannot believe it! "Kim!!! See this!" I yelled. "Coming..." She grudged. She stood beside me. Her reactions are same as mine. That is one thing We share in common. "Omg! Omg!! Omg!!! OH MY GOSH!!!" Kim said, her voice growing louder and louder each time She said an alphabet. "I KNOW RIGHT!" I shouted back. My room was filled with our excitement. We jumped up in joy on my bed. Mom came in a few seconds later. "Everything alright hun?" She asked, standing by the door. "Alright? Everything is beyond that!" Kim replied excitedly. "In a good manner." "Okay..." She stuttered. She left the room. "Please don't shout you two!" We looked at each other and continue jumping.