♡ 2NE1 ♡

A Concert Of Our Lives
There were bodyguards in front of all the K-pop groups' rooms. I guessed they were just to stay on guard for any emergency because there were no fans roaming backstage. We stood in front of their door, the guard had let us to enter. "What if we interrupt them?" I asked. "Come on... What can happen?" Kimberley urged. The four of us opened the door and peeked inside. The four members have stopped What they were doing and were staring at our four heads. "Come in! We've bee expecting you!" Minzy invited us. Our eyes darted from one corner of the room to another. Their room is magnificent. Painted with white and streaks of blue and carpeted with velvet blue, it looked somehow like underwater. The make-up table was overloaded with perfumes, make-up boxes, eye liner bottles and so much more. Their rails of clothes could hardly be seen under the humongous pile on top of it. The room was filled with four beanbag and a sofa. "Don't be shy. Make yourself comfortable," CL said. The four of us plopped onto the sofa. CL sat on a pink beanbag, Minzy sat on a green beanbag, Dara sat on a yellow beanbag while Park Bom sat on a purple beanbag. "Wanna play a game?" Park Bom suggested. "Monopoly!" Dara shrieked. The room was filled with laughters and giggles. The eight of us were like old friend. We bonded a lot while playing monopoly. It was like playing truth or dare, without the dares, while playing monopoly. Then, a knock on the door - which was hardly heard over the noises - ended our time with 2NE1. We exchanged numbers before leaving. "That was fun!" Sadia screamed. "We actually bonded with 2NE1 personally!" My phone vibrated and I recieved four messages. Each from each of the members. I smiled. "Let's go to SISTAR's room!" We cheered.