♡ 4Minute ♡

A Concert Of Our Lives
"The last groups before we meet Ailee," Zhiye said. "Talking about Ailee... What has She been doing all this while?" Kimberley asked. "Who knows," I shrugged. Sadia butted in, "Listen guys! They are playing heart to heart!" We put our ears on the door and we could hear the chorus of heart to heart coming on. We listened for a while before we fell to the floor as the door opened so suddenly. "They are here!" Hyun-A exclaimed to the other four members. They crowded around us and helped us up. "So what's your name?" So-hyun asked us. "Eliza, Zhiye, Sadia and Kimberley," I introduced. "You know us right?" Ga-yoon jokingly asked. "Of course!" Kimberley yelped. "What you wanna do?" Ji-hyun asked. Ji-yoon asked, "What did you guys do at the other three groups room?" "Bond and play monopoly at 2NE1's room," Sadia said. Zhiye continued, "Bond by playing truth or dare with SISTAR." "Play uno, bond and eat nachos at SNSD's room," Kimberley finished. "What do you guys usually play?" I asked. Hyun-A shrugged, "Sit and talk." Ji-yoon piped in, "We karaoke and play dance till you drop!" "Cool!" I said in amazement. "Come on! Join us!" Ga-yoon pulled us to the sofa. All of us bonded and played being a DJ, Dance till you drop and we karaoke like we are all the same age. We laughed and giggled and shared secrets. Time flies and soon we need to go. "Take these!" So-hyun said, putting a box in each of our hands. "For memories," Ji-hyun sweetly continued. We bade goodbye to them and left the room. We looked inside to find a note with a message on it. Below the note was a cushion with a charm bracelet sitting on it. There was five charms on it. A music note, a book, a microphone, a butterfly and a heart. "Guys, look!" Kimberley called to us. Hope you four love it :) From 4Minute "How they get our number?" Zhiye asked with a slight worry in her voice. "Maybe SISTAR or 2NE1 sent it to them?" I reassured her. My phone rang and I answered. "Hello?" "Eliza, this is Ailee. Meet me at the cafe. Bye," the other end replied. "Let's go! We need to meet Ailee!" I called to them.