Lovely moments

A Concert Of Our Lives
"Ahh!" I woke up from a nightmare with beads of sweats all over my body. "Eliza! It is 9 o'clock already! Shower quickly and come down to eat your breakfast!" I heard mom's voice echoed from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay!" I replied. ------------ After a beauty shower and 1/2 hour of choosing which clothes to wear to the concert and for the shopping trip in the afternoon, I hoped to see a plate of pancakes waiting for me . Mum was in the back garden, attending to the plants while dad was rushing back and forth to find his work stuffs. I gorged down my breakfast, which I was happy to see it was pancakes, and plopped in front of the television. I flipped through all the channels but could not find an interesting show. I groaned. I looked outside the window. Nice day to go to the park. "Mom! I'm going to the park!" I informed her and she replied with an ok. I rushed up to get a small bag to stuff in my wallet, handphone, house keys and earpiece. The clothes that I planned to wear for the shopping trip was laid out on the bed with a baggu bag beside it. I took my skateboard from the closet near the front door for transportation. I glided through the streets and soon enough, I was in the neighborhood park. Joggers, children of all ages, senior citizens, families and couples filled almost every part of the park. I held my skateboard and walked towards the ice cream stall to order a chocolate double sprinkle ice cream. I strolled through the park, enjoying the light breeze and my ice cream. I smiled. I love times like this. It just brings back memories. After finishing my ice cream, I looked at my watch. The hour hand was on 11 and the minute hand was on 3. I panicked. There was not much time left to meet in the cafe! -------- "You're in time. Exactly on time." Zhiye praised me as I ran into the cafe. "We thought you are gonna be late!" "Come on! Let's go!" Kimberley moaned. "Alright, alright, " I said. Off we went to cruise the mall to find the right clothing.